Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great, my chrome stopped my download of 5-3-2 because it thinks it's a malicious file. i tried downloading it from mega. did anyone get that warning?

I got that warning too always. I just go to the downloads in chrome and "click keep it anyway". So just easy there.

Since feebas evolves with max beauty, do i have to max out hes friendship? so it can evolve? if not then?

Rejunvenation doesn't have that beauty, Cool etc. No contest.

Feebas is going to have to evolve by using a thing name link heart. Link heart is a item that you can use to evolve pokemon evolves in trading.

And Prism Scale as holding item, which is not going to get by a LOOOOOOOONG time. Milotic 2 OP lmao.

As seriously, we gonna get the item one day. Gotta wait in a long time.

I'll be patient and wait for that item for my feebas.

great, my chrome stopped my download of 5-3-2 because it thinks it's a malicious file. i tried downloading it from mega. did anyone get that warning?

All you have to do is go to your advanced settings and turn off phishing and malware protection. After you download it, you can turn it back on. Same goes for Reborn.

So, um, I want to make a slightly bragging accomplishment post, but it kind of has to do with a major battle. So, if you haven't beaten the fifth gym leader (the real one), don't read this spoiler.

I'm serious, don't read it. It spoils a major plot point.

So, has anybody beaten Madame X's Yveltal? Because I have! I paralyzed it with my trusty Arbok, then chipped away at it with my remaining team (including hitting it with swagger, which took away quite a bit of its health) and eventually took it out with my Samurott using fury cutter! I celebrated so hard...

Then she sent out a level 100 Garchomp.

My reaction was priceless. -_-

Anyway, has anybody actually beaten that battle? The whole thing, I mean, not just Yveltal. I'm just curious.

Edited by supermario79411

So, um I want to make a slightly bragging accomplishment post, but it kind of has to do with a major battle. So, if you haven't beaten the fifth gym leader (the real one), don't read this spoiler.

So, has anybody beaten Madame X's Yveltal? Because I have! I paralyzed it with my trusty Arbok, then chipped away at it with my remaining team (including hitting it with swagger, which took away quite a bit of its health) and eventually took it out with my Samurott using fury cutter! I celebrated so hard...

Anyway, has anybody actually beaten that battle? The whole thing, I mean, not just Yveltal. I'm just curious.

The whole battle. Nah son, it's impossible.

Dusclaps with will o wisp and shadow sneak.

Then Vivillion with protect and switch other pokemon and Vivillion.

Got some gud Exp. And i lost it after second boss. Come on, final boss power tho.

Edited by ShingSt

So, um I want to make a slightly bragging accomplishment post, but it kind of has to do with a major battle. So, if you haven't beaten the fifth gym leader (the real one), don't read this spoiler.

Probably the best team would be 2 sturdy roggenrola + 2 prankster cottonee + 2 pokemon to get you to the fight. Unless there's a leech seed or accuracy drop resistant pokemon on X's team.

Prankster swagger liepards with foul play could also win but requires even more luck than leech seed+sand attack no swagger and foul play is really weak :(

Stored power Xatu would work if you got a chance to get several stats to +6 in a baton pass chain and had already removed yveltal

The xatu team that could win with lots of luck

blaziken

xatu

volbeat

twave user

roggenrola/carbink

roggenrola/carbink

The battle plan would be to get 2-6 accuracy drops with your sturdy rocks, then paralyze yveltal. Then switch to blaziken and pray that it reaches +6 attack/defense/speed. Then baton pass to volbeat and pray for +6 sp.attack and +6 evasion, confuse ray can be used to help evasion. Then baton pass to xatu. Use miracle eye, substitute, stored power, and wish as needed to win.

Edit: I would try the team myself, but I don't want to spend the 10+ hours playing up to that point and preparing the team (volbeat gets baton pass from breeding a lvl 40+ parent)

Edited by Captivation

• Veterans

Carotos Mountain Xen lab right chamber......

JAN YOU COME HERE!
THERE IS ONE THING....ONE THING YOU NEVER DO.....AND THAT IS MAKE A CHARACTER NAMED FERN IN YOUR GAME!

• Developers

Carotos Mountain Xen lab right chamber......

JAN YOU COME HERE!

THERE IS ONE THING....ONE THING YOU NEVER DO.....AND THAT IS MAKE A CHARACTER NAMED FERN IN YOUR GAME!

wasnt me i swur

• Developers

Lies,Lies and butter.

Also,what's yer opinion on this masterpiece?

b930d7abb2c61e529d3d4fbe9c3cd4ad.png

Kinda want to use it to replace the "Team Xen takes over' theme. Since that theme is kinda jarring on the ears.

• Veterans

Yeah,Dimensional Giratina 4 the win.....That theme is such a fucking Masterpiece.

Also,I might just make a tier list of some of the best pokemon to use.....would it be worth it though?