Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

my ghost type is a rotom, <.< but it got removed...

i'm useless in this forum D: my strategies are unavaiable for everyone

Well, if it makes you feel better, you helped me out a lot with your criticism. lol.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welp, stuck at the Eli and Sharon fight at the Wispy Laboratory. Was training some new lower leveled Pokemon and didn't realize that in this particular section of the game, you're unable to return to a Pokemon Center to swap out Pokemon, plus there are no wild encounters to level on the side (the grass on the Wispy Path and fishing don't yield any wild Pokemon to fight while Team Xen is there).

Should have brought my Granbull. The Gyarados just completely wrecks my current team.

Edited by Alilatias

Oh righttt. I forgot. Someone said you couldn't get a good ghost type before Narcissa.

Nay I say to that. You guys just haven't found it yet.

I said that. Was told about a couple i hadn't encountered before, but what has intrigued me so far are the big trees(like the ones they tried to hung that poor girl), the one in the cave behind the waterfall which i don't really know what to do tbh and the wispy tower, but oh well, put a ralts in game and i'll be more than happy =)

Edited by timbla

I'm currently at the deep sewers, got to the gym battle that I was not ready for (two pokes in training) but I went back to my old save and started training the crap out of my pokes and I'm nearly done thanks to high level pokes in that cave. Thanks for that! :)

Also I think before the battle when she talks to you she should ask you if u are ready or something like that.

I said that. Was told about a couple i hadn't encountered before, but what has intrigued me so far are the big trees(like the ones they tried to hung that poor girl), the one in the cave behind the waterfall which i don't really know what to do tbh and the wispy tower, but oh well, put a ralts in game and i'll be more than happy =)

You can get driftloon as a rare encounter in the grass and frillish with the good rod.

• Developers

Wanted to announce that Version 4 is nearly finished and will be out on: Wednesday, March 11th.* (Was going to be Friday, but I got things done quicker than I thought.)

I'd like to thank all of you who've really been involved lately. It has helped me tremendously and I can't thank you enough.

In addition to that, starting from Version 5 and up, each version will have 2 badges instead of 1 until we are completely caught up.

Thanks again!

*Subject to change under unforeseen consequences.

will gen 6 starters be available to chose as a starter?

I don't think so, but you can get froakie as a shadow pokemon and fennekin as a quest pokemon so they are available.

Enjoying the game. First time through it.

1) Just wanted to point out in the description of the Zorua altar in the first room you get to in the game, it should read A-L-T-A-R and not A-L-T-E-R.

2) In the intro shortly after the...uh... trauma, "would ask if you'll..." sentence. Missing an L on the you'll.

Oof, found more. Let me know if you need help with grammar and proofreading.

:)

Edited by snowshoes1818

1) Just wanted to point out in the description of the Zorua altar in the first room you get to in the game, it should read A-L-T-A-R and not A-L-T-E-R.

2) In the intro shortly after the...uh... trauma, "would ask if you'll..." sentence. Missing an L on the you'll.

Meanie :angry:

Lord Goomy will lay judgement on your soul.

• Developers

Ty. Finding typos is good enough. Sometimes I type too fast while writing dialogue, and I'll do silly mistakes like that.

Apparently, no one else noticed because this is the first report of this typo.

Oooofff! Can't wait for the version 4 xD.

Soooooon c:

Meanie :angry:

Lord Goomy will lay judgement on your soul.

Spare the mortal. He only means good-will.

I can't beat Marianette..... All my pokemon but one are level 35 and I still can't take her out

Train a fighting type or multiple if you already have one. There are also some pretty strong poison types in the deep sewers that can help you out.

Edited by SexyMilotic

I can't beat Marianette..... All my pokemon but one are level 35 and I still can't take her out

Um i had a scolipede take her wigglytuff out. Used it after that as a stall pokemon with protect against swellow. That + meditite's detect. And had toxicroak sucker punch it later. As for cinccino i had granbull lower its' attack with charm.

Edited by timbla

• Veterans

You know,so many Undeleveled mons that are fully evolved at this point....they're killing me from the inside ;~:

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

This is something I'd like to improve on. The thing with Reborn field effects, (In reference to Shofu's comment section) is that no one reads what they do.

All they do is complain. I'll try on expanding on these fields in the future, but my intention was to just not boost the opponent, but to simplify the fields.

No offense to shofu, but I don't think he's ever even looked at the field effects, despite them being right there in the game's folder. If a game has a new and interesting mechanic in it, it's not the creator's fault if the players "can't be bothered" to take a look, they're simply not your target audience then. They're not Reborn's either, I'm sure 99% of the people to have gotten at least to Corey have looked at the Field Effects page at least once. I definitely don't think you should simplify stuff for them since they won't look at it either way, you're even giving them less of an incentive to.

Yes, there's no need to go too far like the Reborn's fields sometimes do (like the Ashen Field boosting Land's Wrath or Psych Up curing stats.), but fleshing them out a bit more couldn't hurt. I know stuff like that can be hard to think of, but you've got plenty of people here that could come up with ideas. No shame in borrowing an idea or two from Reborn's fields either, everything those do is because of what they are (EQ insta-fainting in caves and what-not).

...in my opinion.

• Developers

No offense to shofu, but I don't think he's ever even looked at the field effects, despite them being right there in the game's folder. If a game has a new and interesting mechanic in it, it's not the creator's fault if the players "can't be bothered" to take a look, they're simply not your target audience then. They're not Reborn's either, I'm sure 99% of the people to have gotten at least to Corey have looked at the Field Effects page at least once. I definitely don't think you should simplify stuff for them since they won't look at it either way, you're even giving them less of an incentive to.

Yes, there's no need to go too far like the Reborn's fields sometimes do (like the Ashen Field boosting Land's Wrath or Psych Up curing stats.), but fleshing them out a bit more couldn't hurt. I know stuff like that can be hard to think of, but you've got plenty of people here that could come up with ideas. No shame in borrowing an idea or two from Reborn's fields either, everything those do is because of what they are (EQ insta-fainting in caves and what-not).

...in my opinion.

Gotcha. Yeah, I'll make it a thing for Version 5 to flesh out the field effects a bit more. Probably not to Reborn's extent, but good enough.

• Developers

you know, if the problem is people not reading the field efects, why not say what the field efects do in-game?

maybe having a "yo champ in the making" guy say it or something

Might just do that, tbh.