• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nobody can beat my Charizard!

*Throws a a pebble at it*

@Timbla besides the two ghosts you find in the gym you can find driftloon n the grass in the town but it has a really low encounter rate and frillish by fishing with a good rod in the area. I don't think either pokemon will help you out too much, maybe you can pull off some stockpile shennaingans with driftloon but not likely. Try training a sawsbuck, it can beat Narcissa's rotom ,mismagius, and dusclops(sort of). It's immune to ghost so it doesn't have to deal with the def boosts, it resists thunderbolt, and it can stall with leech seed which is huge against mismagius destiny bond and wearing out dusclops. Your coffagrigous should be able to beat doublade, power split it and it should be doing less than half your health and you can finsh it off with ominous wind. I used a crobat to take out gengar but you can't get one easilly anymore, not sure what you can use too beat it. And finally chandelure, I have no idea how your going to beat this thing. i beat it with my dewgong but i got lucky. it used flamethrowertwice instead og ghostly wail or energy ball so good luck with that.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

So yeah, about Narcissa.... just lost for the 10th time...need more tips.

plz nerf her...she too gud...need assistance...

Team:

Greninja

Honchkrow

Toxicroak

Yamask (still training)

Sawsbuck (temporary and also need it because of leech seed+ immunity to ghost)

Infernape

• Developers

So yeah, about Narcissa.... just lost for the 10th time...need more tips.

plz nerf her...she too gud...need assistance...

Team:

Greninja

Honchkrow

Toxicroak

Yamask (still training)

Sawsbuck (temporary and also need it because of leech seed+ immunity to ghost)

Infernape

I did nerf her. I was going to wait for version 4 to release the nerf but I think I'll just release it tomorrow.

• Veterans

Where'd ya get Murkrow?

BTW
Are the movesets still XY because then my Duxtox won't have venoshock :[

Edited by Dat Assery

• Developers

Where'd ya get Murkrow?

BTW

Are the movesets still XY because then my Duxtox won't have venoshock :[

Version 4 will have ORAS movesets. For some reason my changes didn't stick for this release.

When is the next version coming out? -Beat Narcissa :D- Pyroar too op.

Soon. Tbh, it would've already been out if it weren't for the player receiving a certain HM, hint hint.

I added your project to the fangame wiki

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_fangames

Oh hey, thanks! Except I'm pretty sure my name isn't WackyTurtle xD.

Edit:

In addition, that small guide I said I'd write probably won't be available until after version 4 is out. Just so that nothing delays it any further.

Oh, and the nerf patch should be up later today.

• Veterans

Daamn Oshawott's good...I've been using a Combination of Geodude,Dewott and Dustox and managed to beat Venam quite easily...happy me XD

• Veterans

..So wait...How can Nim use Teleport if none of her pokemon can learn it?
Turns out that going to Venam's house gives you nature power....Sadly the only mon i have that can learn it has no special attack whatsoever XD

Edited by Dat Assery

• Developers

..So wait...How can Nim use Teleport if none of her pokemon can learn it?

Turns out that going to Venam's house gives you nature power....Sadly the only mon i have that can learn it has no special attack whatsoever XD

Nim is similar to Sabrina in that she possess natural born psychic abilities. She doesn't need the help of her Pokemon to teleport or create illusions.

Maybe even that dimension she brings you to is an illusion too...

• Veterans

Nim is similar to Sabrina in that she possess natural born psychic abilities. She doesn't need the help of her Pokemon to teleport or create illusions.

Maybe even that dimension she brings you to is an illusion too...

Hmmm Fair enough

I have yet to beat Narcissa but since she uses my favourite type,i'll be prepared :P

Still don't get how a Dusclops beat a Giratina even a young one

Need help, not sure how to progress guys. I am on route 3 and Ren just put this stupid rail up, so i cant get to the next city. I explored the forest and all but found nothing and i even trained a weepingbell so i could try to use acid on the rail, but it didnt work :[

Need help, not sure how to progress guys. I am on route 3 and Ren just put this stupid rail up, so i cant get to the next city. I explored the forest and all but found nothing and i even trained a weepingbell so i could try to use acid on the rail, but it didnt work :[

You gotta go to back to the city you fighted venam and find her. You go to the venam gym. Then talk to the gym guide and he said veman are in the sewers. Go down and you'll see some surprise.

Tips: Take some potions/super potions for the surprise ;)

Also it's a truck so can drive your back to the city.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

Okay, yeah, real sorry about the delay for this. I ran into some internet problems, but like I promised... the Narcissa nerf. I'm not going to update the main links, because I'm going to make this nerf exclusive to people who actually read this forum until version 4 (Which isn't TOO far off the horizon, now.)

https://mega.co.nz/#!KFM3HKrS!vWVqByi1TxO_56lweX597qnrC6FwGxGg2vYDl6gSc2A

To apply, DELETE the old data folder and replace it with this one.

I would also like someone to confirm if this actually goes through, because even though it does for me, that doesn't necessarily mean for others.

Her first Pokemon should be level 35.

In addition to that, I created a small survey on Gym Leader difficulty. Of course, it's better if you finish the game before you answer this, but I have censored some spoilers

so that everyone may take part in it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8C9YH55

Thanks!

• Developers

OK LISTEN. MARIANETTE NEEDS A HUGE NERF.WOW. honestly, it's her porygon2. So bulky and hits hard.

She's a tough one. I've nerfed her several times in the past to no avail. She's the rejuvenation version of noel.

I'll try my best.

• Global Mods

I'm at her right now. I couldn't beat her with my team before, but I planned to make some changes to my team at some point anyway since Gloom's attacks don't really do much damage and Acid is the only Poison move it learns. I'm training some new Pokemon now.

I'm having some problems with downloading it. It is becoming an Internet Explorer file instead of a folder...

See: GC7bdGM.png

I don't know what to do with it...

Edit: I fixed the image. Idk what happen to the file but I know I have an extracting program because I used it to extract other compressed files.

Edited by DoubleAA14