Class Up

Amethyst

• Administrators

You know after 5 years of doing this I'm really starting to run out of interesting titles for promotional news posts.

Let's start with the server. We've been a little short-handed on the mod-erinos lately, so we're pulling in a mass draft here. Each to cover each other, we've got all three of Jericho, Hilda, and Cowtao stepping up to bat for the big @ on Showdown! The trio's coming in hot off the press from forum moderation, so you know the place will be in good hands.

But wait, there's more! With several forum mods redirecting their attention to the server we also wanted to get an extra hand or two (well, preferably two since I don't know how many one-handed member's we've got...) helping out around here. For that, we're welcoming Tacos and Flowers* to the staff!

*Soon to be just Flowers because tacos tend to get eaten pretty quickly around these parts.

Congratulations to the four of them, and from me, thank you all for your continued, and in the last case, upcoming effort and hard work.

As an aside, showdown registration. Showdown, showdown, showdown... oh goodness. I have been told by a potentially reliable source that registration is open and I submitted our request several days ago. I have yet to hear back, but as always, it's really just an 'any day now thing'. God bless server registration........

• Upvote 2

I feel this more or less sums up the new changes in a proper and subtle way.

Welcome aboard Tacos, and I congratulate my colleagues for making it with me as server mods. I wish to serve you all well and to hit you all with the cow logic. <3

That's mostly just attacking you for liking steak. Don't worry. Nobody eats that right?

• Upvote 2

For that, we're welcoming Tacos and Flowers* to the staff!

*Soon to be just Flowers because tacos tend to get eaten pretty quickly around these parts.

I've been able to defend myself from hungry people before. Have faith in me. ;-;

Also, thank you everyone for welcoming me into this so far. I'll try my best to be a great auth! Be patient with me, I'm a work in progress.

• Upvote 1