Level Up!

Amethyst

• Administrators

Or.. maybe it's more like evolution? Idk.

In the most unsurprising announcement we've had in months, we've got a couple promotions...

First up is Jericho, taking on a Global Moderating position! He's been allll over the PR forums helping out newcomers and veterans alike, and quite frankly the auth are tired of him dragging topics by the barrel into the Report Center... just kidding, of course! But he's been a huge help all over the place, and no doubt he'll continue to be.

Secondly is Blind Guardian with his apparently bi-monthly promotion! Blind is stepping up as a Leader on the showdown server and will be continuing to help me out with other tasks around the site. He has already been a tremendous help to both myself and the rest of the community, including getting newcomers acclimated to our rules, to starting and managing a project with a number of the other auth and users, and everything in between, and he shows no signs of slowing now.

On that note, the said project is taking place in the Onyx Trainer School forum, where a host of users have been hard at work producing a bunch of articles for everyone to read. If you haven't already, and you think competitive battling might be your thing, mosey on down there and have a read!

That aside, congratulations to these two, and to you both, a personal 'thank you' from me.

As a final note, we are expecting to get our Showdown URL/registration back in Febuary... soon... so soon......... so hang tight with that!

• Upvote 7

Gratz you two. Time to think of an original speech...ummmm, well I certainly wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without you two. Dan for helping me out on the servers and Jeri for helping me out here on the forums a lot.

Damn, I can't piss off Jericho now...

Next time, Dan will become the leader of Reborn, and after that the president of Reborn.

Trust me you'll find a way ;)

Thats weird, i tought Dan couldn't evolve any further, i tought he was really high up already

Dan's Guardianite is reacting to Reborn's Mega Bracelet!

This... feels weird.... But thanks all.

• Upvote 5