What would you want to see added to the game in the future?

GhostKiller

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... The order... You mean, THE CULT!!! I can see this happening with Elias for a certain amount of time. It would really be interesting. Anyway, I want to see a challenge mode or "Pyrrhon Kaizo" mode. I really want to custom make Kaizo reborn, but I'm not sure if it could happen.

What would be really nice is the ability to make multiple save files of the game without having to go to the save data folder and removing the old one. Zeta/Omicron and Insurgence have this feature and they use the same system as Reborn does so I can't imagine it would be all that difficult to implement it. It isn't nescesary but it's one of those convenience things that would be cool for those of us who plan on playing the game multiple times

Wait... The order... You mean, THE CULT!!! I can see this happening with Elias for a certain amount of time. It would really be interesting. Anyway, I want to see a challenge mode or "Pyrrhon Kaizo" mode. I really want to custom make Kaizo reborn, but I'm not sure if it could happen.

We already have Pokemon Insurgence for cults... Maybe organization (sounds so sinister) or squad instead.

I'd like to see useful move tutors in the game, but I'm sure we won't get them until after the league. Maybe some HM replacement moves/items similar to Insurgence.

Maybe The Supreme Cult. I don't know. I taught they would be in Tourmaline Desert, you destroing some sacred item or defeating some sacred pokemon of theirs.

200.gif200.giforiginal-pokemon-as-cats.gif

The name "No Man's Land" for the desert , from Pokemon Dark Rising, sounds beter, for ME.

Edited by GhostKiller

I would like the game to become even more difficult (no really in all my playtroughs i never had to use an item to win a battle) and i also think that HM "items" would be good, i hate it when i need to use multiple HM slaves just to get past a cave and yes i know that it adds to the difficulty but it's also tedious.

Here's an idea! As we go through the story a PULSE pokemon switches the player's body with someone else, eg Taka, and proceed a bit into the story by pretending to be a meteor, so we get an inside view of how things work in there. An extra feature is to have their pokemon, so that you are not suspected of being someone else. As soon as your mission is over and you rescue your body with [insert name here] inside, you find a way to turn things around before the end of the episode.

Here's an idea! As we go through the story a PULSE pokemon switches the player's body with someone else, eg Taka, and proceed a bit into the story by pretending to be a meteor, so we get an inside view of how things work in there. An extra feature is to have their pokemon, so that you are not suspected of being someone else. As soon as your mission is over and you rescue your body with [insert name here] inside, you find a way to turn things around before the end of the episode.

Maybe a pulse reuninclus (skill swap).

I can't think of a better way to infiltrate team meteor's base. But one obvious flaw is unless your teammates know what happened they are going to full on attack you.

Quake 4

I like it

What would be really nice is the ability to make multiple save files of the game without having to go to the save data folder and removing the old one. Zeta/Omicron and Insurgence have this feature and they use the same system as Reborn does so I can't imagine it would be all that difficult to implement it. It isn't nescesary but it's one of those convenience things that would be cool for those of us who plan on playing the game multiple times

This.

i would like to see all gym leaders from gen 1 to gen 6 and all elite 4 and champions and some trainers like red ect.i would like to battle them in some kind of mansion with each having a full 6 team and a field effect of their own.i hope Ame does something like this,would make the post-game very interesting

Ehhh, I think the cults thing from Insurgence is stupid. There can't be THAT many depraved, sociopathic people with a complete and utter lack of morals and value for human life.

Gotta agree with that one. I think that pokémon insurgence, despite being a fun game to play, has a very empty and boring storyline, with obnoxious charcters and such. It shouldn't be set as an example to be followed by reborn.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't do a cult. Do a valid, overzealous religious order. Or... a group that has a deceptive name and makes people actually WANT them around... like... lets say... 'The Freedom Fighters' At a glance, this group is trying to overthrow tyranny and enact social change. Looking deeper though shows them to be very malicious and will do anything to attain their goals of power and complete and total control. The exact opposite of what their name states.

Hum... Although this would be for post-game I would like to see the pokemon world tournament how in Black / White 2 ... the problemarrow-10x10.png is would is who would put there ... the Reborn leaders and champion? all leaders and champions of all pokemon gamesarrow-10x10.png? i don´t know really :(

Spoiler? :P

But actually I'm still waiting for my revenge on Solaris and his...

Mega Garchomp?

:angry:

I've got to agree with the idea of an intro. I'd also like to see some cinematic cutscenes, if at all possible. The scene atop Pyrous Mountain, in particular, didn't really feel all that emotional.

I've got to agree with the idea of an intro. I'd also like to see some cinematic cutscenes, if at all possible. The scene atop Pyrous Mountain, in particular, didn't really feel all that emotional.

Sounds fair, but I fear that the file size might increase exponentially if overdone. Pyrous mountain is a good spot, just like the station bombing in the very beginning.

Let's hope it is doable in RPGMaker (and hope there are enough good artists to put it together)

I love the idea of swapping bodies with someone like taka, and even more the idea of fighting your allies with that persons body.

The setup:

Your group here's about a new PULSE meteor is designing and decides they should destroy it before it can be used. You find it first and it swaps your body with Taka or something. Once you swap you do some infiltration or something, not sure really. But eventually an alert goes out that the base has been infiltrated and you have to defend the PULSE from being destroyed by Cain, Shelly and everyone. Because obviously if it's destroyed you're stuck in that body forever.Maybe you can even tag team with Sirius and even use the PULSE pokemon.

It sounds real fun and gives you the chance to rebattle everyone's updated teams. Although I don't know how it will work without your own team