Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Well... Even if they offered it, I wouldn't trade those pokemon.. They are special pokemon given by Ame to only those who won.. Once they are available in game, then I will trade them..

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those Pokemon will be available soon

Those Pokemon will be available soon

Meh, i don't really care whether they'll be available soon or not, i just want them for the "having" not the "using". Now, if it was a gible up for grabs.....

Hey yash, you may remember me as the guy who asked how to transfer pokemon between save files myself.

Basically I've failed miserably as I was only able to successfully generate new pokemon through altering the breeding daycare script and I don't have full understanding of those script and can only alter IVs. :[

I know you maybe busy but do you mind transferring 7 of my pokemon between my old save file to my new ones. I'll pm you, if you're willing to do this.

Hey yash, you may remember me as the guy who asked how to transfer pokemon between save files myself.

Basically I've failed miserably as I was only able to successfully generate new pokemon through altering the breeding daycare script and I don't have full understanding of those script and can only alter IVs. :[

I know you maybe busy but do you mind transferring 7 of my pokemon between my old save file to my new ones. I'll pm you, if you're willing to do this.

As long as all files meet the criteria for transfers then sure.. though it will take some time..

Ok i have males fennekin:not the best nature for fennekin: 15/6/11/24/21/0 15/19/11/0/21/20 0/19/0/15/31/3 15/0/0/24/21/3 15/6/0/24/0/20, abilities: blaze or magician

Just tell me what of them u want

Any fennekin will do, even though I have a preference for females (for breeding purposes), if you have one. I sent a message about the incoming trade to you and yash, you can list the details about the pokémon you want to offer there.

Ok i have males fennekin:not the best nature for fennekin: 15/6/11/24/21/0 15/19/11/0/21/20 0/19/0/15/31/3 15/0/0/24/21/3 15/6/0/24/0/20, abilities: blaze or magician

I would prefer the one with the these IVs that you posted: 0/19/0/15/31/3

Edited by netbean

I can give you a froakie for a fennekin, if you want. I sadly have to wait until february to be able to play again/trade. Descriptions of them can be found on page 5.

I would prefer the one with the these IVs that you posted: 0/19/0/15/31/3

Oke when i finish the trade with the other guy lets trade.

I can give you a froakie for a fennekin, if you want. I sadly have to wait until february to be able to play again/trade. Descriptions of them can be found on page 5.

I dont mind trading if anyone else wont suggest me meanwhile

Hey Lord of sheep, I'm trying to do a monorun but I saw that you want the condition of having past Serra but my goal for this was to have a certain Dark starter and obviously giving up my starter along with whatever pokemon someone wanted. I wanted to do a dark mono and have Pawniard lead the herd.

I need a Tirtouga. Any Tirtouga, I don't care about natures, IVs and all that jazz, I just need it for dex completion. Any random Pokemon holding a Cover Fossil works just fine too.

In turn, I can offer any other fossil Pokemon, Totodile and/or any Pokemon obtainable until Noel (can breed TM moves onto them if necessary (and possible)) with any Nature and Ability, and full EVs of your choosing. IVs are the only thing I can't guarantee.

Hey Lord of sheep, I'm trying to do a monorun but I saw that you want the condition of having past Serra but my goal for this was to have a certain Dark starter and obviously giving up my starter along with whatever pokemon someone wanted. I wanted to do a dark mono and have Pawniard lead the herd.

You can choose froakie. It evolves into greninja (water/dark).