Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Froakie sounds interesting to me :) I can breed a bit and get another* treecko if you want, but if you like a good IV'd gastly, I've got you covered, too.
(*I'm now amidst of a trade atm, so I'll have to wait a little before I can trade)

Edited by laggless01

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Froakie sounds interesting to me :) I can breed a bit and get another* treecko if you want, but if you like a good IV'd gastly, I've got you covered, too.

(*I'm now amidst of a trade atm, so I'll have to wait a little before I can trade)

Can I get a treecko too? I can offer you anyone of my shinies, a spiritomb, or a beldum.

Ok i'll post it/pm you sometime tomorrow. Will see if i can breed will-o-wisp on to this spiritomb. That treeko sounds cool and i wouldn't mind a gastly.

Can I get a treecko too? I can offer you anyone of my shinies, a spiritomb, or a beldum.

I can breed one after the trade is complete :)

I primarily desire pokemon I can't get (like the starters) and good (mainly IV-wise) fathers. But shiny metagross looks pretty awesome in reborn (if that's what you meant, but I neither have spiritomb)...

Ok i'll post it/pm you sometime tomorrow. Will see if i can breed will-o-wisp on to this spiritomb. That treeko sounds cool and i wouldn't mind a gastly.

In the beginning of the thread you can find instructions around sending the file, etc...to the one that facilitates trading.

Also, would you like some shadow ball on your gastly? (I've got the tm anyway, might as well learn him/her (which one you want, earlier in this thread) the move)

EDIT OF PROGRESS: trade complete, now breeding...

Edited by laggless01

Atm I am looking for a magicarp or charmader, shiny if possible, I have almost a box of shinies for trade

Magikarp, casn do, shiny might be as thing aswel.

I am looking for a Luvdisc myself for playtrough #3, if anyone has 1 they can miss please PM me.

OK, about the treeckening...

I'v bred 2 treecko's now: a docile male with unburden, and an adamant female with overgrow. They know dragonbreath, leaf storm, pound and HP (female = psychic, male = fire). Any difference IV- wise is that the adamant one has a lower SpA-IV.

pm me asap if you want to trade, since I'll soon be busy for quite a while.

I also learned the gastly's shadow ball, for the record.

EDIT: the female treecko is traded away for a spiritomb.

EDIT2: I have to rebreed for new treecko's, and I traded away one gastly. I won't be available for a while, so I'm probably not going to trade soon.

Edited by laggless01

Does anyone happen to have a Sableye laying around? (I may have accidentally OHKO'd my shot) I'm willing to trade pretty much any other event pokemon (accept Ditto), some shinies and I have few starters (Froakie, Fennikin, and the in-game ones) lying around.

I'm also looking anything in the Blazeken line or the Infernape line.

Edit: The Sableye and Blaziken trades are complete.

Edited by Damiano

I have the following shinies:

bellsprout.

noibat

popchyena

magcargo

woobat

paras

spearow

tauros

sandshrew

piloswine

unkown

venonat

hoothoot

beartic

karrablast

Also i have a normal maril with belly drum and aqua jet

and Sableye. i think someone asked for it

Edit: send me pm to choose what to trade

Edited by Chris211

Okay, so this is a long standing offer; I don't imagine anyone having one willing to trade anytime soon, but...

I love the look of shiny Metagross.

So... if anyone has a shiny beldum, or shiny metang, or metagross and you are willing to trade, just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it, I have a few different saves I can look through :P

How does this trading work, I checked everywhere in the game and found nothing?

I do it by making changes to your save file. So you need to upload your save file and then I add the pokemon from the others to yours.

Name:GOD

Species:Magikarp

Shiny: No

Level: 1

Nature:Docile

Ability: Rattled

Moves: Splash

I just want a god damn trapinch, I don't give a fuck what it's like. Just want a trapinch so I can leave the Arcade.

Looking for a magicarp (preferably good IVs, the rest i dont care), also for a togepi (preferably good IVs, the rest i dont care).

Got around 10-20 shinies at low lvl (max lvl 30, notably shiny bulbasaur), and some non shinies but with overall good IVs.

Anyone interested?

Looking for a magicarp (preferably good IVs, the rest i dont care), also for a togepi (preferably good IVs, the rest i dont care).

Got around 10-20 shinies at low lvl (max lvl 30, notably shiny bulbasaur), and some non shinies but with overall good IVs.

Anyone interested?

are my posts invissible? I have a Gyrados breeding magikarps with till it's tail falls off so I can give you a Magikarp

are my posts invissible? I have a Gyrados breeding magikarps with till it's tail falls off so I can give you a Magikarp

Mea culpa :)

What do you need for a magikarp, i dont think i have any of those pokemons you asked in previous posts.

Hey guys i could use an opinion here. Should i breed a togepi using episode14 to get good ivs or should i use episode12 to breed nasty plot+thunderwave instead? What's the breeding mechanic for episode12? Can someone give me a tutorial? And does anything learn dazzling gleam by level up? I was thinking of sketch smeargle->dazzling gleam smeargle->dazzling gleam granbull->dazzling gleam togepi. Only thing is i don't think anything learns it by level up

Mea culpa :)

What do you need for a magikarp, i dont think i have any of those pokemons you asked in previous posts.

I am happy with nearly anything to be honest, aslong as it's worth being traded for a Magikarp I'm happy.

Hey guys i could use an opinion here. Should i breed a togepi using episode14 to get good ivs or should i use episode12 to breed nasty plot+thunderwave instead? What's the breeding mechanic for episode12? Can someone give me a tutorial? And does anything learn dazzling gleam by level up? I was thinking of sketch smeargle->dazzling gleam smeargle->dazzling gleam granbull->dazzling gleam togepi. Only thing is i don't think anything learns it by level up

I will state that this is(I'm sorry to bring this to you) not a breeding guide, though I would say using seribii.net will help you alot.

I would like a magicarp too, maybe male so i can also breed if i need, do you want any of my shinies or any other pokemon i might have? pm me and we find out i am waiting!

why its all white omg!

fixed. ~b guardian

I am happy with nearly anything to be honest, aslong as it's worth being traded for a Magikarp I'm happy.

Hmmm i dont know either.. What would you say of a shiny bulbasaur aka the poison sprite bulbasaur? It is lvl 1. I also got other shinies like binacle, bunneary etc

Or a cacnea with all IVs 28+ i think.

Hey guys. I can give you a torchic and a magicarp once i get the breeding going. I also have a bunch of shinies (i will let you know what all a bit later). i think i have almost all the fossil pokemon too so if any of you are interested let me know :D

EDIT: I has shiny makuhita,oddish,bellsprout,noibat klink, woobat gloom weepinbell,koffing, venipede, anorith, cubchoo,piloswine,roggenrolla,petilil, spheal and bouffalant.

Among fossils i have anorith, kabuto, omanyte, tirtouga, tyrunt, amaura, aerodactyl, archen,shieldon and lileep

EDIT:

Does anyone happen to have a Sableye laying around? (I may have accidentally OHKO'd my shot) I'm willing to trade pretty much any other event pokemon (accept Ditto), some shinies and I have few starters (Froakie, Fennikin, and the in-game ones) lying around.

I'm also looking anything in the Blazeken line or the Infernape line.

I can breed both a sableye and a torchic for you. i would love a froakie :D

Edited by Cowtao

also for a togepi

Got around 10-20 shinies at low lvl (max lvl 30, notably shiny bulbasaur)

Name:lucky da 2nd

Species:togepi

Shiny:YES

Level:1

Nature:timid

Ability:super luck

Iv:6/19/31/6/20/30

Moves: nasty plot

LOL i JUST got this one, seconds after editing my post. Still got that shiny bulbasaur? Also any nonstory starter?(not treeko/froakie)

Edited by ej190