Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

PSA #2: Yash is currently unavailable and this time, It will be for a while, on the very least.

I might discuss the creation of once again, a new topic. But for now:

IF YOU HAVE A TRADE READY, SEND THE PM EITHER TO Etesian OR Vinny instead of Yash.

WE'LL BE HANDLING THE TRADES UNTIL YASH COMES BACK. KEEP IN MIND THE RULES FOR THE TRADES.

fuck yeah comic sans

p.s - This thread will be obsolete after Kuro gets the thing working for episode 16/17 \o/

Simon's Edit: Regarding mons that were never obtainable yet implemented into a save file for a custom playthrough, please refrain from trying to trade them.

This topic is for all those interested in trading between members in Pokemon Reborn. While this may be possible in the future, currently I have no knowledge of it being implemented in Reborn and as such would like to offer to act as a mediator for any trades. This was previously done by Dban, however it seems he is not presently active on the forum. Until he returns I will be helping with the trades.

The way to do this is simple.

- Post the Pokemon you wish to trade in the following format.

OT Name:

OT Gender:

OT ID:

Name:

Species:

Shininess:

Level:

Nature:

Ability:

Moves:

EVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe

IVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe

- Post what Pokemon you want.

- Make a deal with another member and notify me.(add me to the same PM)

- Tell me which Pokemon you wish to trade and upload your respective save files and DO NOT FORGET to give the pokemon details as mentioned.

- I will make the relevant changes and upload the files for each of you.

- Put the pokemon you want to trade in your party.

(This is the recent change to the requirements)

To maintain some balance, I will not be facilitating trades until players have obtained 10 badges, i.e. Julia, Florinia, Shelly, Shade, Aya, Serra, Noel, Radomus, Luna and Samson have been defeated.

Another thing is trading between save files.. I will not be doing those.. So please don't ask me..

I may also refuse trades depending on my availability and if I find the trades are not fair..

With regards for the new mysterious egg event pokemon.. I will only trade one such pokemon in any file.. So apart from your own mystery egg pokemon, you will only be able to get one other.. However, if you do happen to have one of those pokemon from a previous version, I will make an exception.. For example, Azurill and Vulpix.. In such cases I will make an exception, though you will have to have the original pokemon from that event in your file..

Edited by Vinny

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad to see that someone is doing this again. I would ask for a trade, but right now I'm doing a Steel monotype run, and it would feel a bit illegitimate if I bypassed the struggle of early game steel types and traded for them =P. Good luck though :)!

Thanks. If you feel the need to trade later, you can always join in the fun.

Sure damian, PM me with the details.

I'm also glad that you're taking the time to do this.

I would like to trade between different save files as well. I'll send a PM with all the details.

---

I am not after any particular Pokemon at the moment, although I do have several shinies if anyone's interested.

- Makuhita

- Beedrill

- 2 Gravelers

- Wailmer

- Remoraid

- Clamperl

- Beartic

- Skrelp (Lv. 46, Modest with Adaptability, 31 Def/29 Sp.A/28 Spd, has extra Play Rough egg move) - I intend to use this Pokemon on my main team, I would only trade this for an earlier episode Pokemon that is currently unobtainable, such as Togepi, Magikarp, or Shroomish

Edited by Alilatias

I have something I'd like to trade.
I'll give the description:
Lunge (ralts), male, lvl1, synchronize, modest nature (yes, better go to 7th street)

-growl

IV spread 31/29/31/0/31/31 (top to bottom)

uninvested EV's

In return, I prefer a good father (5 max IV, any level) which is part of 2 egg groups I don't have (ones I have are Field, fairy, amorphous). A nice starter pokemon (except treecko line, that was my starter) sounds also good, though.

EDIT: maybe you should make a new thread, to make sure it can be read

EDIT2: Another offer:

Nidoran, female, lvl1, poison point, modest nature

-Charm

-tail whip

-growl

-scratch

IV spread 31/25/31/31/31/31 (ttb)

uninvested EV's

same request in return as Lunge (above)

EDIT3: New offers:

* Gastly, male, lvl1, levitate, modest

-hypnosis

-lick

IV spread 31/0/31/31/31/27 (ttb)

uninvested EV's

* Gastly, female, same as above but IV spread 31/0/31/31/31/31

I can also offer a lvl1 treecko, but it isn't perfect IV'd. It has leaf storm, though.
I'm also willing to trade away a lvl1 swift swim magikarp with 31 SpD-IV.

Edited by laggless01

I am willing to have my gyarados have alot of Rattled magikarp baby's and they're free of charge since I'm nice like that, also if any1 has 1 I would realy like to get my hands on a Torchick or Chimchar

I have two Pokemons of the same species available for trade, their natures are good, but the IVs are crap

Name: Dexter

Species: Cyndaquil

Shiny: No

Level: 1

Nature: Modest

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Flame Burst, Extrasensory

Name: Prince

I am looking for a Magikarp and a Turtwig. It can be of any nature, it doesn't matter.

I have two Pokemons of the same species available for trade, their natures are good, but the IVs are crap

Name: Dexter

Name: Prince

I am looking for a Magikarp and a Turtwig. It can be of any nature, it doesn't matter.

I think we can make an agreement and I shall start hatching for you if you want

I currently have access to both shroomish and togepi, both of which are unavailable in the current release of reborn, as well as shuckle and slakoth, both of which are an immense pain to get imo. In exchange i would like a froakie (ivs, nature and ability doesn't matter), a charmander (again, details don't matter) or a magikarp. would prefer them to be female.

I currently have access to both shroomish and togepi, both of which are unavailable in the current release of reborn, as well as shuckle and slakoth, both of which are an immense pain to get imo. In exchange i would like a froakie (ivs, nature and ability doesn't matter), a charmander (again, details don't matter) or a magikarp. would prefer them to be female.

Again, if you want I'll start breeding right away

Again, if you want I'll start breeding right away

That would be just amazing. Do tell me which one of my offered trades you want so i can get it ready as well. Also, i'll be quite busy for the next few days so the trade might not happen asap.

That would be just amazing. Do tell me which one of my offered trades you want so i can get it ready as well. Also, i'll be quite busy for the next few days so the trade might not happen asap.

I would apriciate either so the choice is yours to make :) and that doesn't matter

I was looking in my boxes and found that I have some Pokemon I never use but some others might wanna use

Purloin(Shiny) lvl 27 with Limber

Whynaut(Shiny) lvl 55 with Shadow Tag

Ducklett(Shiny) lvl 52 with Hydration

Fearow(Shiny) lvl 23 with Sniper

Pilowswine lvl 60 with Oblivious

if you have something you wanna send me for one of those just send me a PM ;)

Also the Magikarp breeding is still a thing

I'm very satisfied with my magikarp.

Since I'm still desperatedly looking for a Turtwig, I have a few shinies available for trade:

-Sandslash (beautiful blue)

-Vivillon

-Scatterbug

-Carnivine

-Pidgey

-Mankey

-Makuhita

-Kricketot

-Spinda

-Machop

EDIT: I will keep expanding this list as I find more shiny or rare pokemon, right now I just found an odd keystone, and I'm willing to breed a lot of spiritomb babies.

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

I don't really have consistent internet but i would like to get some pokemon. Can i make an agreement with someone, upload my file, and pick it up a few days later? I can offer icebeam froakie, magikarp, spiritomb,(i just found an odd keystone) and a few shinies. Would like any of the starters except the ones ingame and froakie. Nature/iv/abilities don't matter but fair warning none of my mons will have good ones either.