Name:togepi

Species:togepi

Shiny:yes

Level:1

Nature:timid

Ability:serene grace

Iv:29/19/11/26/20/30

Moves: nasty plot

The only reason this togepi is up for trade is because i'm still breeding. So do you still have that shiny bulbasaur? Also any other nonstory starter(except froakie)?

Hello,

Unfortunately im not far enough in the game to have other starter. And yes, i still got the shiny bulbasaur(have two of them :P) thats why if you need one, i think we can have a deal here :)

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

Unfortunately im not far enough in the game to have other starter. And yes, i still got the shiny bulbasaur(have two of them :P) thats why if you need one, i think we can have a deal here :)

Got a new shiny togepi btw. Edited my post. Save that bulbasaur for a bit. Will post my save file in a few hours(this is from mobile).

Hmmm i dont know either.. What would you say of a shiny bulbasaur aka the poison sprite bulbasaur? It is lvl 1. I also got other shinies like binacle, bunneary etc

Or a cacnea with all IVs 28+ i think.

I wouldn't mind the Bulbasaur :)

I wouldn't mind the Bulbasaur :)

Cool then, the second shiny bulbasaur will be for you in exchange for the magikarp. Can you wait till i finish the first trade im doing at the moment and after that i tell you?

Hey guys i could use an opinion here. Should i breed a togepi using episode14 to get good ivs or should i use episode12 to breed nasty plot+thunderwave instead? What's the breeding mechanic for episode12? Can someone give me a tutorial? And does anything learn dazzling gleam by level up? I was thinking of sketch smeargle->dazzling gleam smeargle->dazzling gleam granbull->dazzling gleam togepi. Only thing is i don't think anything learns it by level up

Breeding mechanics of both pre-E13 and post-E13 are explained in detail in a pinned post in the Team Showcase section.

Nope, D-Gleam is a TM only move (you can just Google stuff like this).

Also, if you need a "Smeargle guide" of sorts, one is linked in said pinned post.

I would like a magicarp too, maybe male so i can also breed if i need, do you want any of my shinies or any other pokemon i might have? pm me and we find out i am waiting!

why its all white omg!

Chris, you can always make any copy and pasted text normal by clicking the the de-format button.

ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps049ac177.png

SORRY for this stupid question but how and where do you upload your game in order to trade ?

Make an agreement with someone. Upload your savefile in any storage site(As long as other people can access it its good). Create a pm with the person you want to trade with+yash and paste the link to your file there. After yash is done making the changes to your file, he'll post the link to your file there.

google drive is what I use.. though some people also use megaupload etc.. just search on google.. also you can try uploading from the reborn site itself.. you can add the file as an attachment..

EDIT: damn.. ninja'd XD

You can upload it here directly by going to More Replay Options >>> Attach File. Or via PM by going to Use Full Editor >>> Attach File.

What she said..

Edited by Yash

Well, I'd like to start collecting a few starter pokemons, and now I'm looking namely for a Charmander or a Turtwig.

In turn, I can offer up to two of my shiny pokemon for a single starter:

-Unown W

-Makuhita

-Kricketot

-Unown J

-Unown ?

-Scatterbug X2

-Pidgey

-Mankey

-Carnivine

-Spinda

-Noibat

-Sandslash

-Deerling

-Sewaddle

-Victreebel (EV trained)

-Bouffaland

-Woobat

-Stantler

-Geodude

-Foongus

Edited by Knight_Teutonic

WANT shiny beldum

Ot name: Amelia

Ot id:14443

Name:Beldum

Beldum

Shiny:YES

Lv1

Lax

Clear body

Moves:takedown

Ev:none

Iv:31/16/11/17/30/29

3rd shiny beldum get! I want EITHER chimchar, torchic, charmander, snivy, fennikin, OR tododile. The order defines my desire for it. If you have more than 1 of these starters trade those too, i'll leave a riolu and togepi in my party

Edit:already beat all those leaders

Edited by ej190

Because I have quite a few shinies and am also looking for a lot, they're all in my signature and I can provide info about mine if anyone's interested (natures and IV's aren't great so I'm not looking for great either)

Edited by Fehish

I want EITHER chimchar, torchic, charmander, snivy, fennikin, OR tododile. The order defines my desire for it. If you have more than 1 of these starters trade those too, i'll leave a riolu and togepi in my party

Edit:already beat all those leaders

I have a torchic you want?

I have a torchic you want?

That'll do! Don't suppose you have any other non story starters? Any spare eevee? I can throw in a nasty plot togepi and a crunch riolu... Hell, i'll even accept a mudkip since byxbyzion is a bitch to navigate.

EDIT: wait, you're not mortally divine... Oh well this is why i got that 3rd shiny. You have beaten sierra right? Torchic+anyother starter/eevee for a shiny beldum+togepi. Is that acceptable?

Edited by ej190

if there is anyone who has a Togepy I would apriciate it if you could breed it for me since that is an Event Pokemon from before I started T.T.

I do not have much to offer but I hope there is someone who is willing to make an agreement

Badge Total: 12

if there is anyone who has a Togepy I would apriciate it if you could breed it for me since that is an Event Pokemon from before I started T.T.

I do not have much to offer but I hope there is someone who is willing to make an agreement

Badge Total: 12

Gonna do a trade soon but i have a few leftover togepi w/ nasty plot and generally good ivs. What starters can you offer?

little devilex so do you only upload the rx.data file that contains your saved file for pokemon rbeorn ?

You have to upload your "game.rxdata" file. Located in: Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn - and select 'game.rxdata'. If you have any other questions check this.

Gonna do a trade soon but i have a few leftover togepi w/ nasty plot and generally good ivs. What starters can you offer?

I cannot off starters since I didn't know about the free ditto and now I gotta buy it...