Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay since the thread has become more lively since my last visit I'm gonna try my luck again.

My Haves (IV order: HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Sp):

Aerodactyl Shiny (30/30/14/26/3/31)

Beldum (29/26/28/28/20/31)

Rotom (19/26/27/28/29/31)

Yamask Shiny

Onix Shiny

My Wants (Good IVs are favorable but not a necessity):

Froaki

Axew

Drilbur

Togepi

Interesting, I didn't know this was working. Let's try my luck.

I want:

Staryu

Riolu (must have at least decent IVs)

Heracross (must have at least decent IVs)

Quilava (must have at least decent IVs)

Bulbasaur (must have at least decent IVs)

I already have all of them, but I would like them from another savefile, so they get boosted experience (I already have a big team and I'm to lazy to train these without the boost).

I have:

Gastly
Magikarp
torchic
heracross
litwick
Shiny drifloon
Shiny Eevee
Starly - it has 31 as its attack IV, and it comes with Double Edge
Togepi

a few Eevees (Egg moves: Baton pass, curse, yawn, wish)

Vulpix: with drought and extrasensory, flare blitz, heat wave, Hex

Tyrunt

Amaura

lileep

shieldon

omastar

Growlithe

Abra

Ralts

Lapras

Mudkip

Rotom

Edited by Aloha

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is open and active but why not.

LF any Torchic/Axew/A Grass type with a lot of 30 IVs for HP Rock, bonus points for having good IVs.

I have 5x 31 Ralts, Litwick, Shiny Cyndaquil, and a lot of good other stuff bar mystery egg stuff. Hit me up on what you want.

• 3 weeks later...

looking for a ghastly

Idc about EV's or IV's.

For the nature I would prefer it be neutral, timid, or modest.

doesn't matter if its shiny

male or female as its gender

I can offer

starters (chespin, cyndaquil, fennekin)

beldum

eevee

zorua

seel (perish song)

tynamo

Pikachu (wish)

pm so we can discuss farther :)

On 12/25/2014 at 9:48 PM, Alilatias said:

I'm also glad that you're taking the time to do this.

I would like to trade between different save files as well. I'll send a PM with all the details.

---

I am not after any particular Pokemon at the moment, although I do have several shinies if anyone's interested.

- Makuhita

- Beedrill

- 2 Gravelers

- Wailmer

- Remoraid

- Clamperl

- Beartic

- Skrelp (Lv. 46, Modest with Adaptability, 31 Def/29 Sp.A/28 Spd, has extra Play Rough egg move) - I intend to use this Pokemon on my main team, I would only trade this for an earlier episode Pokemon that is currently unobtainable, such as Togepi, Magikarp, or Shroomish

I have a Togepi for that, i received it via mystery egg, didn't do any resets or anything, but i have it for that skrelp if its still available.

36 minutes ago, highonpotenuse said:

I have a Togepi for that, i received it via mystery egg, didn't do any resets or anything, but i have it for that skrelp if its still available.

Sadly I made that offer two years ago, it's now a Level 60-something Dragalage that's part of my sub team rotation.

I'd only trade it for a Shroomish now.

EDIT: Looking through my other breeding attempts with the Skrelp, I found a non-shiny Skrelp with the same nature and IVs sitting in my PC. I could trade that since I have no plans for it.

Edited by Alilatias

On 12/6/2016 at 1:35 PM, Alilatias said:

Sadly I made that offer two years ago, it's now a Level 60-something Dragalage that's part of my sub team rotation.

I'd only trade it for a Shroomish now.

EDIT: Looking through my other breeding attempts with the Skrelp, I found a non-shiny Skrelp with the same nature and IVs sitting in my PC. I could trade that since I have no plans for it.

Word. Thats worth it to me for sure. I only looked to trade because of the episode 16. I need to look through which save file its on and we can do it. When do you have time?

Edited by highonpotenuse
Found it. When you are ready let me know we can just do it through the pokegear, no? Im also pretty sure i have a few shroomish laying around, when i was breeding for technician bullet seed.

1 hour ago, highonpotenuse said:

Word. Thats worth it to me for sure. I only looked to trade because of the episode 16. I need to look through which save file its on and we can do it. When do you have time?

Right now actually.

EDIT: Ohhh did you want the shiny one? Okay, give me a moment, I should wipe out the undesirable EVs. I'll be sitting online afterwards for the next 3 hours or so.

---

I also have a female Mudkip with rather good IVs for trade. I once bred a few (hence the level), but I think I'm done with the breeding now and would like to pass it to someone who could make use of her. I'll change the nature to something more desirable if requested.

9oeFh8g.png

Would like to trade it for an interesting fire type that isn't Blaziken (as I already have one, but I intend on replacing it). Preferably a Larvesta, but may take a good Chandlure as well.

Edited by Alilatias