Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

That'll do! Don't suppose you have any other non story starters? Any spare eevee? I can throw in a nasty plot togepi and a crunch riolu... Hell, i'll even accept a mudkip since byxbyzion is a bitch to navigate.

EDIT: wait, you're not mortally divine... Oh well this is why i got that 3rd shiny. You have beaten sierra right? Torchic+anyother starter/eevee for a shiny beldum+togepi. Is that acceptable?

Sorry for not being mortally divine :P

Yup im actually up to date on the game so that's fine.

I can breed a mudkip for you if you want that too.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am for the person willing to breed looking for Togepi though I can't give any starters I'm afraid. the ability/nature/IV's are of no matter to meand if you have anything you want me to send you I'll check to see if I can do that.

I am for the person willing to breed looking for Togepi though I can't give any starters I'm afraid. the ability/nature/IV's are of no matter to me

*looks around* Umm.. Are you talking about me? And you want togepi? I'm inbetween trades at the moment(2 of them) but i have a few nasty plot togepi left... Do you have a spare rotom or murkrow? I accidentally killed my murkrow. I think.

Ot name: Amelia

Ot id:14443

Name:Beldum

Beldum

Shiny:YES

Lv1

Lax

Clear body

Moves:takedown

Ev:none

Iv:31/16/11/17/30/29

3rd shiny beldum get! I want EITHER chimchar, torchic, charmander, snivy, fennikin, OR tododile. The order defines my desire for it. If you have more than 1 of these starters trade those too, i'll leave a riolu and togepi in my party

Edit:already beat all those leaders

Damn! I don't have those starters, so my only option would be to create a new save just to get them, but then the shiny beldum wouldn't be on my steel run xD. I could obtain a mudkip for you, but unfortunately it would be after this weekend, I have a wrestling tournament to manage saturday, and one to go to sunday... so I won't be able to play until sunday night/ monday.

Damn! I don't have those starters, so my only option would be to create a new save just to get them, but then the shiny beldum wouldn't be on my steel run xD. I could obtain a mudkip for you, but unfortunately it would be after this weekend, I have a wrestling tournament to manage saturday, and one to go to sunday... so I won't be able to play until sunday night/ monday.

Good luck. I'll wait but if you don't take it, I will.

*looks around* Umm.. Are you talking about me? And you want togepi? I'm inbetween trades at the moment(2 of them) but i have a few nasty plot togepi left... Do you have a spare rotom or murkrow? I accidentally killed my murkrow. I think.

I'll see if I can breed em so that we can agrange a trade

I'll see if I can breed em so that we can arrange a trade

Can you wait a day or 2? College 2morrow and lots of notes to write(wasted a week of vacation)

(- _- )'

but then the shiny beldum wouldn't be on my steel run

Whoever said that charizard is popular was lying to me. Have my own shiny beldum so yeah, its free. Got an elekid, Magby, Snivy or fennikin?

Can you wait a day or 2? College 2morrow and lots of notes to write(wasted a week of vacation)

(- _- )'

Whoever said that charizard is popular was lying to me. Have my own shiny beldum so yeah, its free. Got an elekid, Magby, Snivy or fennikin?

I'm in a trade myself atm aswel so Yeah, I can w8

I have perfect IV pokemon from most of the egg groups for trade. Would like all of the starters that are not obtainable in-game. Froakie, torchic, chimchar, totodile, etc

I am very interested. I have fathers of field, fairy, monster and amorphous, so I'll happily accept fathers of other egg groups, particulary fathers part of two egg groups.

I would have a treecko in exchange. However, if you want it to have leaf storm, dragonbreath, or pretty ok IV's, you'll have to wait until february, since I almost have no time to play atm.

Does anybody have a male Torchic??? I'm trying to breed my Lucario for Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick. I can offer any shinies that I have in my signature

If you're really willing to trade shiny metagross I think I can help. (If I were you I wouldn't but to each his own) I'm probably just gonna stare at it all day, since I have no use for anything that isn't a dark and/or fighting type.

I now can offer a treecko and two froakies I am willing to trade.
Male treecko with IV's 19/16/31/31/31/31, timid, and pound/leer/leaf storm/dragonbreath.
The froakies are less decorated. They're both male, and have growl/pound. One is a jolly torrent with IV's 31/19/15/25/23/22, the other a lonely protean with IV's 31/16/19/25/9/10.

I'd prefer good fathers of egg groups I don't have, and starters that you can only get at the beginning are also desired (not froakie, torchic or treecko, I already have those).

(It is possible that, soon, I'm not able to trade directly for a while due to a busy schedule.)

Edited by laggless01

If you're really willing to trade shiny metagross I think I can help. (If I were you I wouldn't but to each his own) I'm probably just gonna stare at it all day, since I have no use for anything that isn't a dark and/or fighting type.

I got a shiny Beldum!!! Yay

Edited by Fehish

Does anybody have a male Torchic??? I'm trying to breed my Lucario for Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick. I can offer any shinies that I have in my signature

Why do you want sky uppercut of all things on your lucario when it gets closecombat?! Not only is skyuppercut weaker, that 90% accuracy WILL f*ck you over. Just breed crunch from arcanine....

Why do you want sky uppercut of all things on your lucario when it gets closecombat?! Not only is skyuppercut weaker, that 90% accuracy WILL f*ck you over. Just breed crunch from arcanine....

It already has Crunch from when it hatched from the event but Sky Uppercut has always been my favorite fighting type move except maybe Aura Sphere so I wanted it and Blaze Kick

Alright, just so you know there is nothing special about this torchic. No special IVs, EVs or Nature. I literally hatched it before I typed that message. Still good?

Sure. I just have a careful shiny Beldum so it's not much. It also has light metal but if you want I can change it

OT Name:Clayton

OT Gender: Male

OT ID: 35515

Name: Beldum

Species: Beldum

Shininess: Yes

Level: 1

Nature: Careful

Ability: Light Metal

Moves: Take Down

EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IVs: 12/3/28/21/0/4

Edited by Fehish

Since mortally divine hasn't answered, the shiny beldum is now up for trade: it has clear body, is lax natured and has 29 spd ivs(and 16 attack ivs, not sure about the rest). I would like either snivy, chimchar, charmander or fennikin. I'll also accept tododile or oshawott if none of the above are available...

One more thing? Does anyone have a dratini or goomy from the facebook event? Or are the winners being dicks and not spreading the love?