'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

When I say "search" I don't only mean search the forums (you can do it anyway like "Crysolia Forest puzzle" or "Pokemart" for example or anything) for avoid the spoilers

You can search even the game, try talk to everything and everyone again and again every time you pass from the X place it's one of the rules of the games, sometimes some events happens after something u do ingame.

There also walkthrough on forum and youtube.

Again for IV-EV and stuff just search

I used walkthrough only for specific puzzles like Psychic Gym puzzle

I had not considered a couple of these options, and I'll try to use them next time. Thanks!

Well, didn't expect to have beaten Terra already, and now the chapter is done...........

First time to finish a chapter (started in 14 too) so my question is:

Now what? Can I train my Pokemon? Will the levels stick when I get ep 15?

*hyperventilating* What do I do now? Go outside? Into the real world? With too many people and not enough Pokemon?

Well, didn't expect to have beaten Terra already, and now the chapter is done...........

First time to finish a chapter (started in 14 too) so my question is:

Now what? Can I train my Pokemon? Will the levels stick when I get ep 15?

*hyperventilating* What do I do now? Go outside? Into the real world? With too many people and not enough Pokemon?

Yeah, story finishes faster than you think when you're enjoying it.

You can train, the levels will stay, just don't go above 75, or:

You could also breed perfect Pokémon, I'm pretty sure there's a breeding glitch that usually delivers near perfect eggs.

That should keep you busy for a while.

7th street music is much better though.

Seriously guys, read the dialogues . A lot of important stuff is said in them

Very cringe worthy when I first watched a playthrough of Reborn and after the player beat Cain in Beryl he went directly for the Byxbysian gate even though I even saw in the video where he had to go. Makes me lose IQ points.

Hey guys, i´m new here in the forum so, i'm sorry I have not a cool profile... xD

So, i'm playing Reborn for a while and I'm now "trying" to defeat Aya... damn that team is irritating...

anyways... I was looking around and training some pokemon that were low level at grand stairway and I saw there's a 'door' there that I can't reach (at right side of the pools). Is it right? is it really unreachable?

Thanks in advance =)

Hey guys, i´m new here in the forum so, i'm sorry I have not a cool profile... xD

So, i'm playing Reborn for a while and I'm now "trying" to defeat Aya... damn that team is irritating...

anyways... I was looking around and training some pokemon that were low level at grand stairway and I saw there's a 'door' there that I can't reach (at right side of the pools). Is it right? is it really unreachable?

Thanks in advance =)

Hey guibpc! Welcome to the forums. If you have time introduce yourself in the Grand Hall. As for your profile, i am sure it will get cooler :D

Anyway i am not really sure which door you are talking about but you can get access to more of that place later.

Thanks in advance =)

A ss would be good, since its kinda hard to figure out what you are talking about..

• Upvote 1

Thanks in advance =)

I think I know what you mean, it's not so much a door as a passage I guess, and yes, you'll reach it later in the story ;)

Yeah, it's not a door... my bad =P

It's a passage... and actually there's another one at left side as well... but ok, if you say I'll see more of it later then I'm cool =D

For now... any tips for the battle with Aya? Last time I've used Golem(41), Sandslash(45), Greninja(44), Toxicroak(40), Hariyama(44) and Emolga(40). No luck... now i'm sparing some time training a Marowak and Jynx (I have about 20 pokemon in rotation, depending on the battles...)

Is there any weak point that i'm not seeing?

Yeah, it's not a door... my bad =P

It's a passage... and actually there's another one at left side as well... but ok, if you say I'll see more of it later then I'm cool =D

For now... any tips for the battle with Aya? Last time I've used Golem(41), Sandslash(45), Greninja(44), Toxicroak(40), Hariyama(44) and Emolga(40). No luck... now i'm sparing some time training a Marowak and Jynx (I have about 20 pokemon in rotation, depending on the battles...)

Is there any weak point that i'm not seeing?

There's the gym leader Help thread for these questions, http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10709 <there.

Do post your entire team + movesets + possible replacements/options you have in your pc.

Hey I finished Ep14 and have a lot of strong EV trained Pokemon too, so theres not really much I can do. At least I thought so, but I heard recently that there are many different events I can still do. So what kind of ones were added in Ep13 and 14?
I heard something about fighting some Team Meteor Guy (i think Taka, but im not sure), or the Helix Order missions. Are there some other thing left that I can do? Can we already get into eclispe room? :)

Ame, if you read this could you add maybe some more sidestories in the next Episode, like these funny ones with the kid and his "dead parents" or some sad ones like finding the officers and getting some cool gifts from these side quests. I miss these brutal and sad parts of reborn, like when all these people died in the beginning or that scary part in the forest where the gym leader and some friends were strangled by trees. Or when a certain gym Leader died. That was really sad :/ I hope you bring things like that back soon because I didnt had the chills recently - Eclipse didnt really do the job, like Correy and Kiki did. I loved the kidnapping in the orphanage because it made you feel angry and helpless because the Dr. had the right to take the kids. Please make more stuff like that :D
Thing I would really like to see in a new episode is at least a good new TM, some funny battles (like that abra level 100), some reaaaally sad part in the main stories and many different sidestories with items and pokemons as gifts for doing them, like Snivy or Chimchar. I really like the Retro-colored Porygon and it would be cool if there would be some new different coloured pokemon.

Hey guys, I could use some help! I just reached Calcenon City where I was told to go get Dive (and the accompanying badge) back at the Agate circus. After trucking it back to the circus I'm struggling to figure out where to get Dive and how to get the badge needed to use it. :x For the latter I know I need to battle Charlotte, but I have no idea where to find her since she's not in the main tent.

(Apologies if this was asked recently, I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer and I'm hesitant to look through previous pages of this thread since I know a lot of folks are farther along than I am and I don't want to spoil too much for myself asdfghjkl.)

Edited by TrainerWren

Charlotte is in the calcenon city gym. you can get dive from one of the clowns in agate circus that is stand like 6-10 steps down from the entrance of the main tent

I actually ended up getting Dive from a lady at one of the booths for completing one of the tile puzzles, not from a clown. c: It must have been changed in the most recent update, perhaps? Regardless, thank you for your help! I hadn't realized Charlotte was back in Calcenon.

Edited by TrainerWren

• Global Mods

That gate will be opened after a few more events. To progress you need to go all the way to the right of the route from where you started and then south. When you see the Bouffalant and Tauros fighting, KO the Bouffalant and you can ride the Tauros up ledges. There's one or two places where you'll need to KO a Tauros and have a Bouffalant charge into a log to get it out of the way, but you'll only need to do this once because it's a permanent solution.