'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hello,

I got stuck at mountain pyrous, where lava need to go down in order to proceed. I tried either beating all magcargo or running from them but still i couldn't open the passage to the first floor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6HjvurW7m8 Here is the walkthrough video i followed at some point(the process starts around the 10th minute), doing exactly what this guy did, with no luck. Am i missing something?

Well i dont know if the process has changed since i last playes but the general method is to use rock smash on the rocks in the tower like things to allow the lava to flow from the above floor to the current floor. Then you go down to the floor below and do the same until you go to the lower most floor which is full of lava (and also has a heatmor iirc). This will take some but just remember to keep letting the lava down and you will be done.

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

Unfortunately, it's not working. I cleared the three rocks of the first floor, then went down and cleared one more(by defeating a magcargo and the rock disappearing without a notification of lava being cleared) and finally went down again and smashed the last rock(where heatmor is). But the thing is, only the last rock allowed the clearance of lava. :/

Edited by Dovahkiing

If you could look at the video i posted before, i will try to explain my situation with this. During the time 10.14', the guy starts rock smashing the first three rocks(i believe he smashes only the one at the right corner), so i did(i have also tried smashing all three of them, but the result was the same). Then i proceed at the floor bellow. At 10.56' he does the same on the next floor, where only one rock exists. In his case, there is no encounter with a magcargo, just the notification needed for the lava. For me, however, there only the encounter. Finally, at 11.15' he repeats the same process at the next floor, which i did and it is the only one working for me. I even tried to clear the above rock again after the one i last mentioned, but the notification just won't appear.

So Im at Calcenon and I can't seem to find out where to go. I talked to Cain between Calcenon and rt4. Then the whole gang in the house. Then I went to the gym and Charlotte and Laura(?) left. Then I talked to Cain and Saphira. Now I'm totally lost. Where do I go?

Currently stuck on the Chess Puzzle. I tried watching the videos, and just realized the pieces are not the same. I have never played before, and I'm getting really frustrated. I don't want to go into too much detail of why I can;t figure it out on my own.....Thanks in advance.

Currently stuck on the Chess Puzzle. I tried watching the videos, and just realized the pieces are not the same. I have never played before, and I'm getting really frustrated. I don't want to go into too much detail of why I can;t figure it out on my own.....Thanks in advance.

There is a new video in the topic you made.

Dude,I can't finish Route 2.Can anyone do it for me then upload the finished save file please?I don't have much time and I'm not that good at puzzles.Oh,I do use cheat engine.As above,I don't have time to grind.And I've attached the save file. Thanks.

EDIT:Found the way.But thanks anyway.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Cherish

Dude,I can't finish Route 2.Can anyone do it for me then upload the finished save file please?I don't have much time and I'm not that good at puzzles.Oh,I do use cheat engine.As above,I don't have time to grind.And I've attached the save file. Thanks.

Skip to 19:00.

Seriously?

43448420.jpg

Edited by LittleDevilex
  • Upvote 3

Between 6th and 8th street

Talk to the leader of the gang you joined after you finish all the gang events( screw the other gang). He will tell you.

As for your second question what part of the story are you at?

Also introduce your self at the grand hall if you have the time.
Seeing as you are new to the community, you should probably read the community rules, a link to which is to the left.
Welcome to the forums and hope to see you a lot more :D

Edited by Dhanush D Bhatt

Wait, do I have to do the puzzle all over again to get back? To the above poster, I am losing to Noel repeatedly.

You can't access 7th street yet but if you need help with noel you can check the gym leader help thread. I'm no expert but I'm sure someone there can help you.

Hiya all, newbie here to the game. So I just watched the One Gym Leader fail at flying. Sucker didn't even give me my badge which is lame. Went to Lapis Saw the shade claim the corpse. Then to the grand staircase. I went down, Saw Heather get snagged. I got Rock Smash but can't use it outside of battle yet. Can't find heather. Went to the Gym leader in Lapis... She is useless right now... What should I do?!