'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

I'm no expert on computers but yeah, I'm pretty sure you're still on ep thirteen... Being able to use a save has nothing to do with the episode (unless the location doesn't exist in a prior eps but that all depend on how the maps/locations are set up) Open your episode 14 file and run the game from there and you should be good.

Okay I am stuck, and...I want to avoid the things that reading through this thread would spoil.

I'm in (I think) Beryl Ward, at the place where you need to flip three levers to open this wooden gate thing. I found two of the levers--one on top of a hill, and one through the bottom floor of a building past some Team Meteor grunts...but the third lever eludes me.

Halp?

I got it, thanks!

After that, I progressed much further in the game....and I am stuck on the library gym puzzle -_-

Also there was a gym leader who denied my my badge by killing himself. What the heck.

EDIT: got the library puzzle. The trick was realizing there was another computer I could reach the whole time -_-

Edited by Datavore

I got it, thanks!

After that, I progressed much further in the game....and I am stuck on the library gym puzzle -_-

Also there was a gym leader who denied my my badge by killing himself. What the heck.

EDIT: got the library puzzle. The trick was realizing there was another computer I could reach the whole time -_-

He wont be the last one to do that :D

Would anyone happen to know where you go after you beat Cain and Randomus' Gardevoir is stolen from him? It seems the two of them just disappeared and I can't recall if they mentioned where they went. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much in advance!

Go back on route 1 and then head all the way west (Left). Once you reach a research lab head south (Down) until you find the city gate. Enter the area inside it and you'll find them.

Ahh, okay. Was kinda hoping I wouldn't have to go back there. I ended up traveling all the way down and ended up there; then I couldn't get back up lol. Thanks very much!

Ah, dangit. I see. Thanks for the heads up, both of you. One more question, and I'm not quite sure if this is the place but I'll ask anyways. Is there any possible way to get back to Reborn City once you leave? I need to get to the move relearner but so far it doesn't seem possible to get back there from Route 1. Which is pretty strange considering that you should be able to?

If I understand your question yes, you can return to the city if you beat the 12th Gym Leader (after u got from Agate Checkpoint)

When the game will be full out you will not have acess to the city between badges 10-12 (probably u have acess to city for th 13 and in the next ep)

Ah, dangit. I see. Thanks for the heads up, both of you. One more question, and I'm not quite sure if this is the place but I'll ask anyways. Is there any possible way to get back to Reborn City once you leave? I need to get to the move relearner but so far it doesn't seem possible to get back there from Route 1. Which is pretty strange considering that you should be able to?

Yeah you can. Currently you have to go back all the way through Tanzan and stuff. But just complete this quest. You will understand

Welp, stuck again.

I just beat the Ice gym leader, Serra I think her name was. But the Pokemart has not returned to town, and I really don't know where to go from here. Am I just supposed to go back to the kids empty-handed? Because I don't want to do that. Especially not through Troll Forest.

Also brief rant:

I'm willing to accept a lot of the challenges in this game. It's hard, and that's good. But the lack of access to EV training, IV breeding, good items, good Pokemon, and finally the blatant random trolling of that stupid forest and town are really starting to piss me off

Edited by Datavore

You can found the Mart at the entrance of the forest (search more before posting)

and you can EV, IV and stuff etc etc more when you continue playin' after some point (again search before posting)

Don't rant just to rant, use ur brain more

Edited by Qaaz

Welp, stuck again.

I just beat the Ice gym leader, Serra I think her name was. But the Pokemart has not returned to town, and I really don't know where to go from here. Am I just supposed to go back to the kids empty-handed? Because I don't want to do that. Especially not through Troll Forest.

Also brief rant:

I'm willing to accept a lot of the challenges in this game. It's hard, and that's good. But the lack of access to EV training, IV breeding, good items, good Pokemon, and finally the blatant random trolling of that stupid forest and town are really starting to piss me off

Why are you so lazy? If you went just a little back you would see the solution.

Lack of EV training??? Reborn EV Training Guide

You can breed perfect IVs in this episode.

Define good pokemon, in my opinion there are a lot of good ones in the game.

Edited by LittleDevilex

This thread is like filled with spoilers, so I am reluctant to read the whole thing. If there was a full walkthrough I could read sequentially, I would never bother y'all, but the only one I found stopped somewhere still in Reborn City.

Thank you for your assistance. I have a large rant about IV breeding and EV training, but this is not really the place for it.

When I say "search" I don't only mean search the forums (you can do it anyway like "Crysolia Forest puzzle" or "Pokemart" for example or anything) for avoid the spoilers

You can search even the game, try talk to everything and everyone again and again every time you pass from the X place it's one of the rules of the games, sometimes some events happens after something u do ingame.

There also walkthrough on forum and youtube.

Again for IV-EV and stuff just search

I used walkthrough only for specific puzzles like Psychic Gym puzzle

Edited by Qaaz