'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Hi guys, I have a small issue. I'm at Beryl Ward and I need to find 3 levers to avtivate in order to continue. I found only two of them, and can't find the third one. I thought it would be in that place in which field effects are explained, but I don't find anything. Thanks for your help guys ^^

Edited by Ulqui

1) at the end of a cave which has an entrance in Rhodocrine Jungle

2) at the end of the bridge accessible in Rhodocrine Jungle

3) coming out the 3rd from the top entrance of the jungle, enter the toppled building and go left to the 2nd from the top entrance. The switch is there.

1) at the end of a cave which has an entrance in Rhodocrine Jungle

2) at the end of the bridge accessible in Rhodocrine Jungle

3) coming out the 3rd from the top entrance of the jungle, enter the toppled building and go left to the 2nd from the top entrance. The switch is there.

a little unrelated to this topic, but I thought you might enjoy this site. I saw in your sig that some of your pokemon sprites were wacked up, so http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php?cid=18#chunk18 is a site to find almost any animated poke sprite. :]

• Developers

Hi, I'm currently in the glitch city but don't know how to progress forward. Right below me is that water? Do I need Surf or what? I don't have a pokemon that knows Surf with me nor one that can learn it. I didn't see any computer on the way to switch my pokemon either. Thanks for any advice.

glitch.png

Yes that is indeed water. If you click it, it would show the "surfing thing".

I think there is a PC somewhere before the cave though. I don't remember exactly where, although I'll check it and edit this later.

• Developers

Oh you don't have to. I just noticed that the "entrance" from and to realworld is now connected directly to this cave so I can go out and right back. Thanks.

edit: How do I get back to the previous parts of Glitch city though? Is it possible later?

edit2: Hmm I'm out of pokeballs. Is it possible to buy them at this point of the game? The guy in circus only offers Ultra balls and I don't want those.

Edited by baldr

It's impossible to get across to a strip of water to get back to Titania after finding the key to the next room, and I have been told that this is a bug in the current release. I have attached my save file, so could someone please get me across the water here? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by nasserthemaster

EDIT: nvm,found a bit older save and looks like I managed to bug it somehow,will post in the bug section,pls ignore this.

Hello there,I may be stuck in the meteor base in the mountains(where Laura is held in prison). I may be missing something,but I cant get the scene with Saphira where she turns off the pc or something and then the double battle starts vs the meteor grunts. I did talk to her and Laura in the prison area,she said to meet in the control room or something but yeah,no there.

WaAAFxV.png

Edited by CrazySheriff

At the end of the water factory puzzle but not all of the arrows are yellow? Already talked to titania what to do?

You have to clean all the rooms. Once the pulse is destroyed, you must empty then fill every room to have clear water and makes trashes disappear. Then the path north to Titania will open

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13417

Check the Jasper and Beryl sections, but do not go too far in Beryl. There are spoilers. There should be 5 Police Officers in total.

Also, make sure your reward is female, since you can breed that Pokemon and get an Egg. After getting the Egg, you can trade one of the Officers that Egg for a Mystery Egg! You have 1/18 chance of getting a certain Pokemon, and don't soft reset, since it won't work!

Hi everyone, this is my first post ever so I hope I'm doing it right. I'm stuck in peridot water grid, after getting the key and returning to the last room where taka was the water level is back up again and you can't reach any place because of that... I spent hours and still haven't been able to figure out how to get the water level down. I saw FlameDragoon1's walkthrough video and he got the same problem but skipped that part around minute 43 (I'll leave the link in case someone wants to check for details [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N48w7nEo8E] LOOK OUT FOR SPOILERS ). I will really appreciate it if someone could help, have a nice day!!

Edited by manutu

thanks for the fast reply! I read that a back-up save feature was implemented in this update and found multiple .rxdata files in the reborn folder, there should be one before I got to that point of no return but I don't know how to load it and not the last save, maybe knowing how if it's posible would be a way to fix it.

Hi everyone, this is my first post ever so I hope I'm doing it right. I'm stuck in peridot water grid, after getting the key and returning to the last room where taka was the water level is back up again and you can't reach any place because of that... I spent hours and still haven't been able to figure out how to get the water level down. I saw FlameDragoon1's walkthrough video and he got the same problem but skipped that part around minute 43 (I'll leave the link in case someone wants to check for deLOOK OUT FOR SPOILERS ). I will really appreciate it if someone could help, have a nice day!!

I'm actually having this same issue except I'm just wandering around not knowing where to go next, I can change the water level no problem its just figuring out where to go after I get the key that's enfuriating me. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by Paige-A-Holic

I'm actually having this same issue except I'm just wandering around not knowing where to go next, I can change the water level no problem its just figuring out where to go after I get the key that's enfuriating me. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :)

Same stuff, i'm lost in the exact same place.