'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

The bed?

Why isn't the right place?

Because it's a "where do I go now?" topic, I assume. There are different places to ask for quest/pokemon hunt help

And all the furniture is around Spinel Town, the buildings in the town and Serra's mansion.

Edited by Masquerain

So i've done with the 7th street story line, and Luna's given me a Crystal Plug. Can i go get that Yureyu key now ? Where do i go next ? Luna said she had dropped something in the Labyrinth or the gym (i wasn't paying enough attention).

Edited by biboo195

So i've done with the 7th street story line, and Luna's given me a Crystal Plug. Can i go get that Yureyu key now ? Where do i go next ? Luna said she had dropped something in the Labyrinth or the gym (i wasn't paying enough attention).

Go to Vanahen Labyrinth and go inside the tree (walk behind it). The passageway leads to Iolia Valley where you have to battle Luna. You can get the Yureyu Key after obtaining another Crystal Plug in Iolia Valley (iirc).

Ok so i've reached Ametrine City, but i can't find Blake's Apartment anywhere. Please help. Also i was dumb for not going back and evolve my Magneton before the whole Agate thing. Can i go back after the Ametrine City story is over ?

Edited by biboo195

Where can i trade a Growlithe for an Azurill ? And when can we return to Reborn City ? I was dumb and forgot to grab the Yureyu Key so i wasn't able to evolve my Magneton

That event was replaced by trading a growlithe egg for a mystery egg that no longer only hatches into azurill but has like 18 total possible pokemon it can hatch to.

iirc ^

The event is at the police station still and if your save exists from an episode older than 15, then your egg will 100% be an Azurill one

Edited by Masquerain

That event was replaced by trading a growlithe egg for a mystery egg that no longer only hatches into azurill but has like 18 total possible pokemon it can hatch to.

iirc ^

The event is at the police station still and if your save exists from an episode older than 15, then your egg will 100% be an Azurill one

So is there anyway to get Azurill now ?

Edited by biboo195

From that mystery egg is one way to get it, but if your save was made in episode 15, then it's a 1/18 chance it will be an azurill

I haven't encountered anyone who wants to trade a growlithe for an azurill in the game so I'm not 100% sure if that trade was removed

If you made your save file before episode 15, you can get an azurill egg for a growlithe egg, if you made it in ep 15 you have a 1/18 chance to get it. You can return to reborn city after you finish all of the storyline through ep15.

You need to put honey on that tree on the other side of the web. I don't remember exactly how to do this one but I think you need to clear out some other webs and ride a tauros in there and jump that ledge.