'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

So I'm just about to battle Samson in the Agate Circus, but I was wondering when I would be able to get back to Reborn City because while grinding, I realized that I screwed up the EV training for my Heracross, and so now I'd like to go back to the Dept Store and get the EV-reducing berries. I'm not too worried about spoilers since I've already seen a few playthroughs on Youtube, but I'm too lazy to look for the parts where it becomes possible to visit the city again. Thanks in advance!

So I'm just about to battle Samson in the Agate Circus, but I was wondering when I would be able to get back to Reborn City because while grinding, I realized that I screwed up the EV training for my Heracross, and so now I'd like to go back to the Dept Store and get the EV-reducing berries. I'm not too worried about spoilers since I've already seen a few playthroughs on Youtube, but I'm too lazy to look for the parts where it becomes possible to visit the city again. Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, you're pretty much stuck there until you defeat the current episode (a.k.a 4 more leaders including Samson).

EPISODE 15 - POST GROUND GYM SPOILERS

Ok, once again I have gotten myself somewhat lost. In the middle of the water treatment plant, with Titania stuck on a platform, after defeating the PULSE Swalot. I have some idea as to where I need to go, but no idea how to get there (top left of map below).

DN9UHUm.png

As you can see, I've checked every nook and cranny of this place and found no way through, despite Titania saying that an entrance somewhere else in the facility has opened.

SOOO, any help?

Edit: After seeing the previous person's video link, I realised that there's actually a puzzle here somewhat. So I guess I don't need help here. Still, hopefully the map is of some use to someone.

Edited by Dracodino300

I haven't touched this game since 10 months and 2 episodes ago. Completely forgot where I left off. I have 11 badges and I remember beating that cave with the switches and green crystals and stuff, but I have to find Terra I guess. Can anyone help me out? Currently hanging out in Calcium City.

Edited by WaitBeldum

You need to leave the city and head into ametrine mountain. From there you use dive (which you can get back at the circus from a puzzle) and find your way around the giant iceblock. From there go through the cave to ametrine city.

• Upvote 1

1. When can i access route 7 ? I've just bred myself a Bullet Seed Shroomish with nice IVs (30 HP, 11 Atk, 24 Def, 28 Sp.Def, 31 Speed), but he's a Lonely nature.

2. Where do i go now ? I've reached the part when Sirius and Sigmund stole the 2 gems and Anna was getting sick.

3. So i saved a boy from a Drifloon next to Shade's gym, and i thought he was heading home. But when i talked to his mom, she wanted me to check on her son because he wasn't home yet. Anyone mind helping me with this event ?

Edited by biboo195

How can i get there ?

Go back into the cave and straight north. You'll be outside! After that, go west, into Chrysolia Forest, and experience one of the hardest puzzles in the game, imo. There's the WIP Puzzle Guide in case you get stuck, luckily!

After that, you'll be in Spinel Town. There's some plot to do, like battling the next Gym, and then the Pokemart will teleport to outside the Forest and cave, to the north.

Go back into the cave and straight north. You'll be outside! After that, go west, into Chrysolia Forest, and experience one of the hardest puzzles in the game, imo. There's the WIP Puzzle Guide in case you get stuck, luckily!

After that, you'll be in Spinel Town. There's some plot to do, like battling the next Gym, and then the Pokemart will teleport to outside the Forest and cave, to the north.

Ok, thanks a lot for helping me. But i've got a rare case of breeding madness right now, and i don't think it'll be over soon with the addition of Ralts and Magnemite. Will check out that Puzzle Guide.

EDIT : So i'm at Spinel Town right now, and i'm trying to complete the finding stuff quest for the girl with the Kadabra, but i'm missing 1 chair. Can anyone help me with this ? And i need to know a way to continue on with the plot since i defeated Serra (Shiny Exploud FTW).

Edited by biboo195