'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I'm trying to find the area where I can surf in Citrine Mountain so I can grind on Golducks for special attack EVs. I've attempted to find the area where you can Surf in the cave but I can't seem to find it. I've entered the Mountain from the Beryl Ward, right in front of Shade's gym. The same mountain where you catch Nidorina, Smoochum, and Croagunk. Is this the same part of the cave where you have access to water? Or is there another entrance I'm missing?

EDIT: Figured it out with my super good brain.

Edited by Antilegend

Alright so I beat Team Metor at the Park and now what? And why can I not go to the other floors at the Obsidia Department Store just floor 1 and 2?

You need to collect the stickers to gain access to the upper floors, and Florinia said to you to come fight her in her gym when she left the park.

Hi folks, my first post and unfortunately I am stuck... Please let me know if I've not put this in the appropriate area!
I am at the Grand Gate/Route 1. I cannot get back up North due to tall grass/ledges I cannot go West cus there's nothing West, East is Same. South is the Grand Gate which is closed, there is the small room to the left where there is a cog but that's it. I cannot move anywhere! Is my option just to go out into the field and suck until I black out?

Thanks in advance guys :)

EDIT: All good, I think racking up 50+ hours in a few days may of scrambled m'brain a little :P Thanks to CrazySherrif for digging me out of my bouffalant and tauras infested hole.

Edited by christo

Alrigh defeated Ama go ehr bade and stuff now to save he kids BUT idk what to expect. Any tips or help or advice?

Where exactly are you?

edit: nvm, you're probably heading to the chrysolia forest, you'll have some fun raging there for a while before you reach Serra(ice gym leader) Until then, nothing much to expect

Edited by Masquerain

I'm in 7th street, just defeated the leader of aqua gang again and did everything but i can't find bennet.

Edit: Ok wtf after doing everything their is t do in 7th street i stayed half an hour running in circles, and just walking everywhere and after leaving the building where you could heal your Pokemon for the 10th type he just shows up and walks to the cavern. Was their a sort of time of the day or time needed? Can't believe how lucky i got.

Edited by zareason

I'm in 7th street, just defeated the leader of aqua gang again and did everything but i can't find bennet.

Edit: Ok wtf after doing everything their is t do in 7th street i stayed half an hour running in circles, and just walking everywhere and after leaving the building where you could heal your Pokemon for the 10th type he just shows up and walks to the cavern. Was their a sort of time of the day or time needed? Can't believe how lucky i got.

For me it triggered once I had gone with the gang leader to beat craudburry , came back and was told to "ask around" i.e. talking to people around 7th street. That's when I could see bennet

Where exactly are you?

edit: nvm, you're probably heading to the chrysolia forest, you'll have some fun raging there for a while before you reach Serra(ice gym leader) Until then, nothing much to expect

I didn't rage I was confused. xD

So now I'm at the Labrynth after being jailed by Bennett..... And I cannot seem to find my way out of it. Because I keep getting caught by one of the Arceus Cultists looking north and south. The one guy by a door that is locked.

I didn't rage I was confused. xD

So now I'm at the Labrynth after being jailed by Bennett..... And I cannot seem to find my way out of it. Because I keep getting caught by one of the Arceus Cultists looking north and south. The one guy by a door that is locked.

There are ways out of it, just need to go around all the guards. For starters, since you're at that puzzle, try reaching the door to the right, cuz the left one is locked. Read and memorize all the numbers in the books there since you need them for the puzzle. After that, think via quick-save, you'll manage to find your way out going left /up/down etc until you're clear . All the guards are designed in a way that lets you through, so try quicksaving a lot and try all the routes. There are a few guards that keep changing the direction they're lookin at. Those can be passed if you start heading their way as soon as they turn the other way and very quickly without colliding into walls slip through the given opening

Ok, I have beaten Radomous, gone to 7th Street, beaten the granma and enemy gang leader to get the weather TMs. I know from my first playthrough that I meet Bennett, but I can't find him and no talking to NPCs, running around, visiting the two small caves and going to the watering hole does the trick of fetching him. Any idea?

Edit: I found him, I got him, problem solved.

Where did you find him, because I've been searching for hours with no luck

Edit: Figured it out, just didn't talk to the NPCs at the bottom left area.

Edited by ShaneKaze

Where did you find him, because I've been searching for hours with no luck

If i remember correctly, you have to battle the other gang leader in one of the hole-in-the-walls and then talk to NPC's (near the bottom left corner?) and then talk to the White Robed guy, and then finally go to the other hole-in-the-wall and you'll find Bennett.

After beating Terra, is it possible to re-enter the computer? I want to catch some Pokemon and train on non-ice types =(

I believe so far it isn't due to the fact that they turned it off in order to trap Terra there