'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Have you saved Victoria yet? If not: Take the path/ledges down second closest to the right and you should land on a platform higher than the others. Go down and right from there and you should eventually come to a ladder.

Hey guys,

I recently finished my mighty chess battle with Radomus (gotta love that 2x Calm Mind) but now I'm very befuddled on where to go next. I've been putting around doing some sidequests like the finding the Yureyu key in hopes that I'll get a hint, but no dice. The Grand Hall help-guy says that I should be heading to Iolia valley, but I'm clueless as to how to get there.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated!

Where do I go after ....

Amaria jumps off the waterfall and Titania goes after her?

First, you have to grab the Dive HM from the circus minigame (which you probably already did). Then you have to go through the mountains, just surf in the water left of Amaria's house and go up. If you completed the upper puzzle in Route 2, you can access the mountains through there (it's a shortcut).

If you've been to Calcenon and battled the leader there already, you want to fine the big glacier blocking the way and find a Dive spot near by to go below it. If not, keep heading generally Northeast ward. Until you leave the cavern at route 3.

I am sorry to bug again, but I really can't find it. (took a break from Reborn due to ORAS)

Can anybody bring me there, or at least right in front of it?

Game.rxdata

I am sorry to bug again, but I really can't find it. (took a break from Reborn due to ORAS)

Can anybody bring me there, or at least right in front of it?

Leave Calceon, surf across the water, go up the first ice path, surf and dive. This is the area- http://prntscr.com/625ga4

Actually I'll be nice and give you the save cuz I accidentally caught a shiny wailmer... One more for you vast shiny collection.

Edited by Damiano

I..

I am actually pretty sure that I've been updating, and I was able to play with your save file O.O

I have been checking for the game.exe, and it's last date of change was in September.. so, does that mean that I am still in Ep.13?

33jihio.jpg

EDIT: Yes I did beat Charlotte, I talked to everyone in Calcenon again, and Charlotte just said something about helping your friend.

Edited by WhiteCorw