'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Open a new thread here http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=46

and check this for how to upload ur save file

Made by Jericho

Q: How do I attach my save file?

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that says 'More Reply Options', click that. ScreenShot2014-10-29at11_zps716b0d9a.png2. Down on the bottom left you will see a Paper Clip and 'Attach Files', click on the button there that says ' Choose Files...' ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps01d4255c.png 3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn - and select 'game.rxdata'

I'm at the point where you arrive in Ametrine City and you spilt up with Shelly. I've searched the entire place, but I can't find her and I don't know how to activate the next event? Where do I need to go, or what do I need to do from this point?

Talk again with everyone, make sure you don't miss anyone, and then enter the house with the blue roof.

You can PM Jericho to be sure, but I think he will see it anyway.

Er um yeah, lemme see. I'll get back to you once I'm more awake :D

Alright you'll need a pokemon who can learn surf further on so I'm going to swap one from your PC for you. I'll upload your save file here soon.

Alright, I grabbed you Wailmer with surf from your PC and made it a bit better because you probably won't want a completely useless pokemon with what's coming up soon.

• Upvote 2

uhm do you meen the waterfall ? no you use surf and keep moving left from their house into the ice cave and in there you'll find the rest of your friends trying to find a way around the giant ice glacure. After that you go to calcenon city and take on charlotte , I believe she's the fire gym leader

OR

if you completed all the crustle challenges the route close to the circus , instead of going down to their house you can go up into this other cave which is a sorter rout to ametrine and calcenon city. But it takes a bit of doing with all the boulder moving etc.

if your battling with the crustle challenge you can go check youtube , it helps a lot.

Edited by Dr. Zexal

I just recently found this game and so far Im loving it, but I'm finding myself stuck. LOL

I am looking for the switches in the jungle near beryl ward, I found the one up the stairs south of the blockade, as well as the one in the house with all the books that has the scientist that will heal you and the dead cop in the hole. However there is still one that I cannot find, I know it must be obvious and Im just missing it, any help??

All right Ill head over and do that now, and Im stuck again LOL. This time Im trying to figure out how I get the badge from the gym leader that was working for meteor, the one that throws himself off the bridge, Ive already seen shade come and take the body and am working on trying to just skip and get the next badge from the little girl gym leader that saw him die. In that venture Im having trouble getting past the girl you have to beat before you can even go through the door into the gym, the one that comes up and stops you from behind.

Yeah, the new poison leader ends up being badge 6 or 7-- when you're getting ready to go to the Byxbision Wasteland you'll see her there. There will be a few more badges between her, so just focus on beating Victoria and gym leader Shelly and then follow the story from there.

ok this is probably absolute basic but can I get a hint and not the actual location of the stolen pokemon from the big reborn center there in the opal ward? I have already beaten the duo that stole it and the money from me, but they said it was stolen from them by someone that went to obsidia, and Ive looked everywhere I can remember being able to go but dont seem to be able to find any one new

Hey! I'm currently in 7th Street, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I know I'm supposed to be looking for Luna, and I talked to the Magma Gang guy who said he saw a funny looking person heading toward the junkyard, but I have no idea where the Junkyard is. The closest thing I could find to a weird looking guy is the member of the Church of Arceus who is talking about blasphemer in front of a building.

Any help would be great, thanks!