'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

ok im missing somthing pritty obvious here but i cant find it, ive downloaded e14 and im in ametrine city i have the sticker, but now i have no clue where to go, i can only find four options: find the necklace, give the kid the pokemon he wants, use a rotom (which i dont have) on one of the compuers or somhow obtain rock climb.

anyone can point me in the right direction?

For CynthiazZ and purebasalt. Once you enter Ameterine Mountain 2F from Route 2 go west until you reach the ice

post-48605-0-22162900-1418244211_thumb.png

The take the stairs to the north, surf and use dive there. Head west again until you can surface, then south until you can dive. Then be wary of iceberg. That should get you officially started on ep 14

After i beat the Charlotte where do i go after that i am COMPLETELY lost idc about spoilers, just need halp. Thanks.

I am in the same position, not sure where to dive! Tried the three spots I found in celestine cave, 1 was a dead end leading to a waterfall we can't climb yet, one just let to frustration and the other had nothing in. Please help!

The place you both should be looking is Ametrine Mountain, between Routes 2 and 3. A certain huge block of ice should be a good enough landmark for you.

I'm stuck at the part where the girl lost her necklace and I don't know what to do now; I was told to go into the blue house where I talked to the little boy but what happens then?

You don't need to find her necklace. Try talking to everyone in the city, I'll give you a hint, go southwest near the Ice Ring.

yeah Jericho I went there and all they talked about was the secret girl and when I talked to them the second time, some of them didn't mention her again and plus around there is where I got the Tm thief, but again nothing happened, been trying for 3 hours now and nothing's working