'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Ahem. What you need to do is you need to go to the other shore from where Amaria jumped. Once there if you keep moving you can get into the mountain. However if you do more rock hopping things you can get the reaper cloth. Hope this helped.

P.S. If you have created the shortcut to the north of route 2, you can use that.

So I just downloaded Ep 13 - went to Fiore Mansion after beating Samson and talked to (Tania?) and she said Amy was on a walk and she would go get HM Surf from the back - do I have to wait there for a while? It's been a bit so I traveled around the house then went back to the circus and...nothing. What am I missing here? Any help would be appreciated

umm maybe try a search well

go to the loudred wake up the abra , click him and move the cydaquil near the gate

go to loudred and deafen yourself now go to the jigglypuff and put the gard to sleep go to the cydaquil and heat up the bars

repeat the same process with vanillite and freeze the beams

repeat the process again with the rock type poke' (minds gone blank)

before u do all that tho , you should first move the lickitung under the ditto's cage and click for a free rare candy

and then move the makuta under the ditto the ditto will transform into makuta and smash his way out of the cage and there u have a free ditto for breeding

hope this helps

• Upvote 1

There are a few shortcuts back, but ultimately you do have to go through Agate.

1. You can go south of Charlottes gym where the bridge was blown out and pay 40000 pokedollars by talking to the guard to repair the bridge.

2. The Northern Route 2 Crustle allows you to skip much of Ametrine Mountain and Route 2 on your way back.

So I just finished Episode 13 and I don't know how to go back into the other cities. I paid the 40k but I'm not sure how to navigate the ice paths to go out, and I know there's an entrance to route 2 from the ice cave, but I don't have a crustle on that empty spot. So am i just stuck here now until the next update?

SO, I just updated to Episode 14 and I'm already lost. You see, I saved in Calcenon but I need to go back to Agate Circus to get Dive. I've been backtracking through the mountain and I can't get back to Route 2 that leads to Agate. Directions would be much appreciated.

SO, I just updated to Episode 14 and I'm already lost. You see, I saved in Calcenon but I need to go back to Agate Circus to get Dive. I've been backtracking through the mountain and I can't get back to Route 2 that leads to Agate. Directions would be much appreciated.

If the mountain you're talking about is Ametrine Mountain then I'm not sure how you're getting lost as its a pretty much straight shot south from where you enter from Route 3 to the Route 2 exit.