'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Is there any way to get back to reborn city before fighting Terra. Ive just beaten Blake (The ice guy, I think thats his name). It would be really helpful to go back to catch/breed/train.

If you defeated Terra (which means you completed the current episode) you can go through the Agate City gates to go back to Reborn City, it will be this way until the story makes us return naturally.

Is there any way to get back to reborn city before fighting Terra. Ive just beaten Blake (The ice guy, I think thats his name). It would be really helpful to go back to catch/breed/train.

If you defeated Terra (which means you completed the current episode) you can go through the Agate City gates to go back to Reborn City, it will be this way until the story makes us return naturally.

So to answer your question, Gecko: No there isn't. However, you can train pretty decently inside Terra's gym area. After beating her you can get back to town.

That's it for the current episode. You'll have to wait to until Episode 15 comes out. In the meanwhile, you could just do some side stuff such as filling up your PokeDex, using the ItemFinder all around Reborn, breeding, etc.

Ok, I have beaten Radomous, gone to 7th Street, beaten the granma and enemy gang leader to get the weather TMs. I know from my first playthrough that I meet Bennett, but I can't find him and no talking to NPCs, running around, visiting the two small caves and going to the watering hole does the trick of fetching him. Any idea?

Edit: I found him, I got him, problem solved.

Edited by Odybld

Nope corey first and not the power plant or not right now,his gym is up the hill in beryl ward and you have to stop the pulse in jasper and beryl first.

let me ask you

1.you say 2 tangrowth did you mean in Jasper and Beryl or in Obsidia and Jasper?

2.did you connect the bridge by activate 3 lever in Beryl yet?that Nuzleaf create.

3.did you fight ZEL and Taka in double battle and witness the cut scene with Corey with Crobat yet?

4can you get in Corey gym in the hill?

Ooooh I thought the 3rd lever was in the cave right below the gym where you need rock smash, when it really was under the bridge in the almost invisible cave... Omg I feel so stupid now I'm on the right track now thank you so much for the help you saved me!! :D :D :D