'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

11 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:
  Hide contents

I'm trying to find Luna since she was kidnapped. It's after Radomus' Gym battle. I looked all over 7th street but I can't do anything else there that I haven't done already. Where do I need to go to progress the story further?

Did you talk to everyone in 7th street?

7 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

Yes. I battled everyone. bought all the pokemon from the vendor. I can't do anything else as far as I can tell.

If you have talked to everyone then go to the northeast corner of 7th street and talk to a guy near a crate

EDIT: I'm not sure about this though, I don't remember clearly how I got to the sanctum

Edited by Lightseeker

8 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

If you have talked to everyone then go to the northeast corner of 7th street and talk to a guy near a crate

Spoiler

Um, do you mean this crate clipping through the wall? https://gyazo.com/82290c5802101ef70a00434d47720a0d I talked to the guy next to it but he doesn't seem to do anything.

2 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

Hide contents

Um, do you mean this crate clipping through the wall? https://gyazo.com/82290c5802101ef70a00434d47720a0d I talked to the guy next to it but he doesn't seem to do anything.

Yeah that crate, maybe you haven't talked to everyone yet

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lightseeker said:

Yeah that crate, maybe you haven't talked to everyone yet

I double-checked and I must have missed someone because talking to one of them triggered something. I guess I didn't talk to everyone....hehehe. Thanks for the help! Sorry for wasting your time with something simple like this. I was stumped for a while but I can progress now.

1 minute ago, MechsftwStan said:

I...don't remember what city the grand hall is in.... sorry. I've beaten the flying type gym leader (Ciel i presume) for sure though.

lol it's in Opal Ward, just use fly to get there

• 2 weeks later...

I just played the shit out of Reborn over 7 times now, playing as every protagonist except the genderfluids, using Cyndaquil 3x, Froakie, Fennekin, Chimchar, and Snivy, exploring nearly every secret dungeon, collecting most of the available mon, and afterwards I played Rejuvenation like once, cleared Insurgence with ease, and am currently planning on playing Desolation. I think once Reborn is complete, I'm going to play through it 2 more times, and then upload a speedrun or game guide for new players. But for now. . .  I'm feeling pretty satisfied. I should figure out how to hack Pokemon X and dump the data onto the internet for others to make their own fanmade game using Gen 6 graphics. 

So I haven't played in a while and now I have no clue where I gotta go next. The last thing I did was defeat Charlotte for her gym badge, and now I am in Calcenon city and have no idea where to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

18 minutes ago, AlphaJay said:

So I haven't played in a while and now I have no clue where I gotta go next. The last thing I did was defeat Charlotte for her gym badge, and now I am in Calcenon city and have no idea where to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Now you can use the HM Dive.  Backtrack to the Ice Cave (ametrine mountain) and look for a Diving spot.  You have to take out the blockage that's preventing you from reaching Ametrine city

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get from Citee Arc d'Astree to Lapis (Grand Stairway) without having to go through the whole Route 1 again?

There are so many exits in Route 1, I don't think I even remember which one leads back to Tanzan Mountain...

Edit: would have deleted this comment, because I'm going to post on the main thread, but since I don't see an option: y'all can just disregard this :)

Edited by Candy

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Hi guys,

I finished the Devon quest and I am struggling to go on...

From all I read throughout the topic, I understand that:

- Before I battle Adrienn I need to find volunteers for the city reconstruction, whom will be my ex-gangmates (Team Aqua).

- So far I gave:

>>>SWEET application to RAZZIE

>>>LIBRARY application to DEFACTO

>>>APOPHYLL application to PIERCE

- I am going to give:

>>>CONSTRUCTION (or whatever it's called) application to MANNIE

>>>SILPH application to ARCHER (the boss)

- The CONSTRUCTION application is delivered at the Train Station at Peridot.

- The station will open again only after I beat Adrienn!!!

So how can I progress in game?

To have a battle with Adrienn, you need to find volunteers to help her. Talk to her in the gym and then find the volunteers. They're all around Reborn City. Look inside houses and buildings and see if the NPCs will volunteer. You need a minimum of 5 volunteers but for a better outcome(plus relationship points with Adrienn), you can choose to find all 15 volunteers in the city.

Spoiler
Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

To have a battle with Adrienn, you need to find volunteers to help her. Talk to her in the gym and then find the volunteers. They're all around Reborn City. Look inside houses and buildings and see if the NPCs will volunteer. You need a minimum of 5 volunteers but for a better outcome(plus relationship points with Adrienn), you can choose to find all 15 volunteers in the city.

Oh so the volunteers are not the team Aqua members and the two quests are unrelated!

It makes more sense now. Thank you very much! :)

Last question: When you say 'Reborn City', you mean Peridot-Jasper-Beryl-Obsidia-Coral? Or the whole map?

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, Meeteeh said:
  Hide contents

Oh so the volunteers are not the team Aqua members and the two quests are unrelated!

It makes more sense now. Thank you very much! :)

Last question: When you say 'Reborn City', you mean Peridot-Jasper-Beryl-Obsidia-Coral? Or the whole map?

The volunteers appear throughout all the wards in the city, yes. Some are outside and some are inside buildings. I think I remember a thread where people put together a guide for where each of them is.