'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

Wow, i am really bad at this.

I just beat radomus and he told me to 'walk between the lines' and now im back to the labyrinth entrance. So, where the hell is 7th street?

You can go back to Reborn through the Grand Gates and then back in town, ask your Gang Leader about 7th Street. He'll direct you there.

Spinel town.

I found the team in the museum, went back, hammered them, went back to spinel town, got the fossil, ressed the fossil and now, I have no idea what to do.

The gym just says "locked" when I go up to it.

Stuff dissapears in the town, I just got a house in the lower east side to dissapear but I'm not finding anything else, just wondering around.

edit: Found the fountain in the forest. Not that it helped any.

Edited by Caridor

Spinel town.

I found the team in the museum, went back, hammered them, went back to spinel town, got the fossil, ressed the fossil and now, I have no idea what to do.

The gym just says "locked" when I go up to it.

Stuff dissapears in the town, I just got a house in the lower east side to dissapear but I'm not finding anything else, just wondering around.

edit: Found the fountain in the forest. Not that it helped any.

iirc you have to try to enter the mart so it gets teleported on top of the gym and that opens it.

Edited by Claydoll

i tried really hard finding where i need to go. I just beat Blake on top of the Amentrine Peak, and Cal offered me to go back to Amentrine City. I was told to go find someone named Terra but im lost. Can i get some guidance please? (insert smile here)

i tried really hard finding where i need to go. I just beat Blake on top of the Amentrine Peak, and Cal offered me to go back to Amentrine City. I was told to go find someone named Terra but im lost. Can i get some guidance please? (insert smile here)

I'm surprised you missed someone as "notable" as terra, but have you tried the circus?

• Upvote 1

Where should i go after i beat the 8th gym?

If you mean after Serra (8th gym, 6th badge) you should go for the mart before tanzan mountain so you can get the medicine for anna.

If you mean after Radomus (8th badge) he will tell you to find the 7th street interacting with the gangs in lapis ward.

Where do I go after beating Fern in the Lab? I need to get a Key from Cain but where IS he?

Tip: Do NOT skim read/fast-forward the dialogue.

Anyway, you need to go to the Beryl Cemetery to find Cain. Oh, and don't expect to get the Key straight away :P

pretty much keep following the path. It's hard to explain but you just have to continue the path. You'll end up outside for a bit as part of it, there'll be one or two big satelite dishes there. then go inside again and follow the path further.

Hey this is my own fault, but the fourth gym leader needs that doctor and I wasn't looking when Victoria indicated where the doctor was....have trooped around the wards and can't find them. Much help appreciated!

The huge white building in the middle of Lapis Ward is the orphanage/psychiatric hospital.

Edited by Claydoll

I have just beaten shade and visited Victoria under the bridge. She says to go across the lake which I guess is through the factory but it is locked. Where do I go now to progress and any Pokemon/Items you can suggest for the journey?

I have just beaten shade and visited Victoria under the bridge. She says to go across the lake which I guess is through the factory but it is locked. Where do I go now to progress and any Pokemon/Items you can suggest for the journey?

Victoria tells you to go to the Coral Ward, there you will find Cain and Amaria and she will tell you to go to the Blacksteam factory in the Peridot Ward.

As for recommendations, not much really, maybe pick up the Meditite from the event in Apophyll Academy (basically say yes to all the students that ask you to study with them) once you reach that.

Edited by Claydoll

Victoria tells you to go to the Coral Ward, there you will find Cain and Amaria and she will tell you to go to the Blacksteam factory in the Peridot Ward.

As for recommendations, not much really, maybe pick up the Meditite from the event in apophyll academy once you reach that.

She did? I did not see that bit and thank you.