[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

Alright, I went back and check the posts and I'll put my trust on you.

Unvote Jelly

Eliminate Alphagar

@Lord Drakyle do you think you could get your vote off of Jace and put it on Alphagar so Jace doesn't accidentally get lynched (you could also vote Jelly if you don't still don't trust him but I'm more incline to trust him at this point at least more than Alphagar)

Also @Bok Choi, what do you think since you voted Jelly?

November 5 - Ending

The Fernández family had faced many losses from the previous week. They had lost family members - some whom they bore close relations with, others they could care less for, and a few they disliked with a passion. The past few days had revealed some of the secrets within the family, most especially the injustices members of the family had faced because of the Family Head, Carlos Fernández, and the the unfair, elitist treatment of the Main Line family members.

They had made errors and mistakes, but they were willing to change for the better. They were willing to grow from the ashes and become a better family - one that not only cared for status, fame, wealth, or their own, but one that genuinely cared for each member of the family, no matter the circumstances. For this reason, they finally united and found the last member of the Malevolent, Luciana Mercedes Fernández, who had only sought the wealth of the family.

Alphagar was lynched. She was Luciana Mercedes Fernández.

The Fernández Family have won the game.

Jace Stormkirk, Camila Fernández, has also won the game.

forgot to actually check back in on this, votes shifted quite a bit didnt they huh, anyway i guess since im alive and the heir of the main faily...im in charge now? As new head of the family my first act shall be, a Free Mansion for everyone who survived who is part of the family, be they mrain or a branch or married to someone in the family, it's a mansion EACH not per family, per PERSON

i regret nothing, i have no regrets about exorcising Alaris and i defied expectations and survived where Lykos thought i wouldn't because the ghosts suspecting me and throwing suspicions onto me in the town ahehe that said if i understand this correctly....out of the 3 kids that Yahen had i was the only one not trying to kill the family but then again i was the heir and probably eldest so why would i want to?

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i regret nothing, i have no regrets about exorcising Alaris and i defied expectations and survived where Lykos thought i wouldn't because the ghosts suspecting me and throwing suspicions onto me in the town ahehe that said if i understand this correctly....out of the 3 kids that Yahen had i was the only one not trying to kill the family but then again i was the heir and probably eldest so why would i want to?

I knew you would save us all. My trust on you was never shattered once it was created. Good job.