[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

Bean, i don't see how ya keep getting more info out of the blue, that said getting rid of Nicki seems somewhat pointless so i'm gonna shift my vote to Aegisth who hasn't spoken or bothered to turn up and then next day phase, Bean i want you to explain where you keep getting ya updated info from.

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Aegisth

Nicki claims mourner but never asked any questions

Lykos claimed Martyr

Alaris was excorsized, why did you do that drakyle

Yahen claims old man

The dead voted to protect bazaro last night

List of suspicion:

Rosswell

Astra

Amber

Bean and jelly were both in a chat with alaris so both are probably town

• Veterans

so for one thing, ross's username only has one s.

As for the rest- yeah, that makes sense. 

[vote] roswell

was going to close out the family tree post yesterday with that but really wanted a stronger reason than "i kinda have a feeling" but if a ghost says you're bad then you must be pretty bad.

What's with the other Rosswell and can we trust this guy? I'm not saying that because my names on the suspicious list. If we can trust the guy, then my suspicions are on Amber for jumping on the BW on me earlier for the doll and being the only one who hasn't said anything about his family relationships. Granted, it's not much of a suspicion but it's better than how clueless I was yesterday.

Also, no one has contacted me from the dead so I have no info from them and my night action doesn't take effect until I die so I don't have any info in general. Hooray for being a very clueless player. I'm going to say I'm town but I don't blame you if you don't believe me since I don't have anything to show for it. 

• Veterans

Being dead in this game seems kind of fun.

One thing about the jelly & bean chat with Alaris is that I'm wondering if it's a cloned role sort of thing, ie both town and mafia have an exorcist, so perhaps both town and mafia have a medium.

So, uh, nominees for mafia are: Astra, Bean, and Ross.

Also pinging nano. @Nano4

Hi nano! Don't mind me, I'm just pinging you.

• Hmm 1

i exorcivsed Alaris as you probably will notice last day phase i asked everyone who they thought i should exorcise and then their opinion on how they feel about me exorcising alaris and given how Alaris seemed shifty enough when we lynched him i felt no reason not to exorcise him when there was none to little opposition from the rest of the town.

That said: @andracass @Bazaro

I don't know if it is just coincidence or worthwhile info but Jace Stormkirk was almost always part of a bandwagon on someone lynched or almost lynched during the day phases, i dunno if he was following the crowd or what but yeah...

Also is the votes on ross a joke or something i missed?

Just now, Quillish said:

Waifu 👀

I'm really curious how this works @Rosswell

Does everybody gets the password or what

Also Drakyle I feel that I spoke quite a bit concerning alaris

Is rosswell suspicious of rosswell or roswell

yes and i asked a question regarding it because i was having trouble believing anything you were saying due to the circumstances.

I was half-joking because I don't understand what's going on with the new Ross.

Jace always looks sus so it's hard to tell. Amber is mighty sus though so might be lynchworthy

So to quote Alaris who is now forever dead in the basement, 

THE DEAD WILL POSSESS ONE ALIVE PLAYER TOMORROW (today)

So there you have it

Somebody should report fake roswell

• Sad 1