Best music in Reborn

EternalDarkness

The Apophyll theme and Chrysolia theme are both excellent and stand out as music that successfully conveys a change of mood and atmosphere in the game. When you step out of Reborn City for the first time, it has to be impactful. When you finally get out of the Railnet after hours of tense gameplay and tragic events, it has to be impactful as well. Thanks to these two themes, I think both moments work.

I loved the title screen theme in previous episodes, but sadly it was axed.

The new Leader theme grew on me and now I like it a lot.

Shade's previous battle theme was perfect. Spooky as it needed to be. The new one is fine but doesn't hold a candle to it imo.

Routes 1, 2, 3 and 4's themes are all great. My vote for the best among all these goes to Route 4's relaxing tranquility.

There are so many awesome pieces of music in this game. Music is a very important part of any game to me. Kudos to Ame and GlitchxCity, as well as all the people who worked on it whom I may not know of, for doing it right!

EDIT : how could I forget the Wasteland. wubwubwubwub

Edited by Alistair

My all time fave was the old pre-e12 peridot ward music... unfortunately its axed.

The available ones include the wasteland, the rival battle and much more. All of the songs in this game are good cant think of a bad one

Top 3 : Ametrine City

Top 2 : Gym theme (not the battle just the area)

Top 1 : Route 4 

Just now, Alistair said:

My vote for the best among all these goes to Route 4's relaxing tranquility.

Honorable mention : Intro screen music

Special mention : Old Gym Leader battle theme (RIP)

Edited by lShoots

44 minutes ago, Lightp said:
  Hide contents

In that opening screen, who is that person with the egyptian-looking golden headpiece on the left?
I like to play the white city music outside of the game. Nice and relaxing. Special mention to wasteland music. Memorable, awful, awesome, repulsive, perfect to set the mood of not wanting to be there.

1 minute ago, Busti said:

In that opening screen, who is that person with the egyptian-looking golden headpiece on the left?
I like to play the white city music outside of the game. Nice and relaxing. Special mention to wasteland music. Memorable, awful, awesome, repulsive, perfect to set the mood of not wanting to be there.

Radomus.

To answer the OP's question, I used to like Shade's battle theme (before the gym leader battle theme was changed).

11 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I'm going off-topic, so sorry about that. But am I the only one who never listens to the in-game music? I always just play Spotify whilst playing Reborn

For me, the music is a vital part of the experience.  Sure, when I'm grinding, backtracking repeatedly, or some other task in an area I've heard enough,  I'l usually mute it and watch something in the background, but music has to be there for story and first time areas in my case.

1- Meteor Grunts old battle theme

2- Trainer Battle 2 theme (It's used for the clowns and Route 1-Ownards iirc)

3- 'Solaris battle' theme

4- Evil plan theme (played almost always during Team Meteor encounters)

5- Peridot black theme (I like the White themes too, though)

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

For me, the music is a vital part of the experience.  Sure, when I'm grinding, backtracking repeatedly, or some other task in an area I've heard enough,  I'l usually mute it and watch something in the background, but music has to be there for story and first time areas in my case.

I do the exact same thing! The musics are meant to fit the area/situation and create a moment (even more) remarkable.

• Global Mods

There are lots of really good ones that I can't remember, but the Bike theme of all things is one that comes to mind, partly because it used the be the Rejuvenation "Main Theme"

My favourites have always been the Route 2 music/Viridian Forest Remix and the (old) Jasper Ward theme.

But as of E16, I've also come to really like the new Beryl theme. Quite the surprise, because the old Beryl theme was one the tracks I liked the least. But something about its post-renovation version is really relaxing to me. I sometimes find myself listening to it outside of playing the game now.