Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Hello, been a while I wasn't here but I rushed through Episodes 9 to 12 during last three days =p I'll make sure to unlock and find everything later.

Now back on topic, about Episode 13. I also think Titania grabbed the Sapphire Bracelet near Anna's house while working with Team Meteor, then realized how it's so important only after she gave it to Amaria. She probably pushes Amaria knowing she has Pokemon with Surf to protect her and to keep working as a double agent. However, by doing so, Amaria will lose her memory after you find her alive. Or she gets home RAWR'D mid air by Terra while falling and loses her memory as a result. Works too.

About the others characters... Hmmm I don't remember exactly if Doc Sigmund has a daughter or not, but he definitely knows Lin. He also looks extremely shocked (no pun intended) when he sees her .. as the true leader of Team Meteor. My guess is that we see a scene from the past in Shade's gym, where Lin actually explodes or implodes in a terrible accident. With Sigmund as the sole eye witness.

And, uh, does somebody know about the creepy person that wants us to go back and play near the Arceus Meteor site/ruins beaneath the stairs? Adrienn mentions a girl climbing the walls before he saw El, false Gardevoir, Cain and the main protagonist, but I didn't find who that person could be.

Your theory isn't far off from mine. Anna doesn't really have a house though... I'm assuming you mean Saphira's house though. I'm also struggling with your second theory, but I'm guessing you're saying that sigmund thought he saw Lin die but in fact she didn't. That sounds very interesting actually, cause Ame wouldn't probably make it obvious Lin was going to die. And as for the voice, when I get off mobile, I can see about linking you to that speculation thread.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ups yeah I meant Saphira's house, my bad. Gonna edit it.

And I really don't know about Lin. I'm not even sure if every Meteor member knows about their true leader. What about her objectives? Pure power is not purity. Maybe she has her own reasons and she needs what lies beyong the sealed gates to achieve them...

• Support Squad

Uh, just for Bennet, the last time we saw him, he was intent on Making EL keep his promise

Also, one of the Pixie mons is way too obvious for the voice. I have more Faith in this game than to believe it would be that straightforward. That said, I believe that starting from Ep 13, we are going to see shit hit the Rotom- F, as the Leaders are beginning to coordinate there efforts against Team Meteor, evidenced by the resistance in Calcenon. Furthermore, we now have Tabs on each of the Various Gem Keys, which means that Team meteor does too. Therefore, i believe it won't be long before we see those Doors scattered around reborn taking a more active role in the story

Also, has it been confirmed that the Temple thingurmajigger is behind the door beneath the grand stairway? cuz that's what the mapping suggests

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Honestly Radomus is one of my favourite characters in Reborn, and seeing as he has one of the keys that open the doors all around Reborn that are such a tease, he is definitely going to be in Episode 13.

If Ame believes in superstitions, does anyone think that Episode 13 will have something to do with bad luck (because Friday the 13th is considered bad luck for some reason)? As in Lin ,Solaris and all the other Team Meteor Admins come to take the keys (which would be bad luck).

well, it's going to be bad luck for Amaria, no doubt

I think that's the sort of thing that would get the plot moving full speed ahead. I like that idea

I do hope we get to battle Heather in this episode, though I kinda doubt it at the same time.

Probably late August-Mid September

Just my speculation, only Ame really knows.

Edit: Meant to quote Azery

Edited by Jericho

Honestly Radomus is one of my favourite characters in Reborn, and seeing as he has one of the keys that open the doors all around Reborn that are such a tease, he is definitely going to be in Episode 13.

If Ame believes in superstitions, does anyone think that Episode 13 will have something to do with bad luck (because Friday the 13th is considered bad luck for some reason)? As in Lin ,Solaris and all the other Team Meteor Admins come to take the keys (which would be bad luck).

Wow, that's cool you caught onto that. It only makes sense with our little spoiler. Wouldn't be surprised if we found that Radomus had somehow lost the pendant.

• Support Squad

FYI, friday the 13tth is considered unlucky in modern culture is due to a rather famous horror film, with roots in folklore. Also, 13 is often considered a powerful number in occult circles and various aspects of religions. Next episode i believe will be a gauntlet of battles in ametrine and then some Pulse-smashing.

FYI, friday the 13tth is considered unlucky in modern culture is due to a rather famous horror film, with roots in folklore. Also, 13 is often considered a powerful number in occult circles and various aspects of religions. Next episode i believe will be a gauntlet of battles in ametrine and then some Pulse-smashing.

Oh cool never knew that. I expect that we will get a badge that raises our level cap by 10 levels because as you said, there will be a lot of battles and with that a lot of xp to level up your pokemon (and because Samson didn't raise the level cap). Also because we will need to be able to use at least one new hm next episode. I expect that HM to either be surf or dive (most likely dive as Ame hates good moves and we can already get dive).

Not in Episode 12 it doesn't! (Ame was one step of the curious kind like myself)

In Episode 13 it should though, which is why the next badge we get should allow us to use Dive (either that, or we get to use Waterfall and then have to go find it in a massive puzzle with Conkeldurr puzzle mechanics Ametrine Mountain or Calcenon

Oh cool never knew that. I expect that we will get a badge that raises our level cap by 10 levels because as you said, there will be a lot of battles and with that a lot of xp to level up your pokemon (and because Samson didn't raise the level cap). Also because we will need to be able to use at least one new hm next episode. I expect that HM to either be surf or dive (most likely dive as Ame hates good moves and we can already get dive).

I really think that we won't be getting a rise of 10 levels on the cap (5 at most). If you do the little maths, at this rhythm we would have to be more than lvl100 at the end of the game.

And since we will have to battle more than one leader per episode, a double battle againt TWO leaders with 6 pokemon each would be really cool. That would definitely be challenging (Amy and Tania? xDDD)

• Support Squad

I really think that we won't be getting a rise of 10 levels on the cap (5 at most). If you do the little maths, at this rhythm we would have to be more than lvl100 at the end of the game.

And since we will have to battle more than one leader per episode, a double battle againt TWO leaders with 6 pokemon each would be really cool. That would definitely be challenging (Amy and Tania? xDDD)

By Jove, he might be onto something! Tania and Amaria, gods that scares me

Water and Steel together? NO PLS. ITS UNSTOPPABLE. DON'T GIVE AME IDEAS

I mean, logically speaking, the only viable type to use against type would be Electric or Fighting, coz Steel Resists grass and Water kills Fire and Ground. Ame isn't that sadisti-

.....Oops .-.

And how about the other Pulses aside from Mr. Mime? Huh...

- How about Ame axing Gyarados to give it to the ennemies instead? It does learn Hyper Beam and go on a rampage on a regular basis right?

- Crossing with Pokemon Dungeon: Long Toss Orb Pulse Exeggutor. wat