Legendary Pokemon Locations

jimkas

I've been wanting a list of all the new legenday locations in 13.5 for a long time, so I decided to make one based on the ones I have found. Feel free to comment any locations I have missed cause I'm sure it's a lot of them. Most of this can only be caught after starting the  .Karma Files main quest

Legendary Beasts: Entei, Raiku and Suicune can be encoutered by just progressing the story. I don't know where else they can be found if you don't catch them

Legendary Birds: Start the "Legendary Wings" quest in the League HQ. The birds are located in Goldenwood Forest, Magrodar Crater and Route 11

Lake Gurdians: Keep in mind that this three are extremely hard to catch, you could end up throwing 50+ Ultra Balls before catching them. Also make sure to have Gourmet Treats on you or else they won't fight you
Mesprit: In Goldenwood Forest/Park, surf up the river to find a cave.
Uxie: Use dive in Aquamarine Cave's big lake.
Azelf: Go to the Honec Shrine in Honec Woods and interact with the light in front of the shrine

Regis:
Regirock: Go to Cubi Excellus under Carotos Mountain (this one I cannot confirm myself cause I have no idea how to get back to Cubi Excellus)
Regice: Go to Church of Theolia in Kristine Island and head inside Angie's Dimention. In the tower of Theolia go to the basement and make your way to the door on the left of the entrance. I won't spoil the rest
Registeel: Go to Saki's Gym, Axis Factory, and head inside the left door
Regieleki, Regidrago and Regigas: This three guys are probably not in the game yet

Shaymin: Complete all Help Requests in Neo Gearen City then head back to Gearen Labs to start the "Parks and Wrecks" quest

Pre 13.5 Legendaries:
Type: Null: It's still found in River's End though the location of River's End itself has changed, use Rock Climb in Route 2 and then surf up or surf down from Route 3 till you find a building. Inside that building you can start "The Incosistency" quest which rewards you with Type: Null upon completion, which you can of course evolve into Silvally
Phione: Can be found outside of the Church of Theolia at night time
Zygarde 10%: Collect 100 Zygarde Cells then talk Ayuda in East Gearen's help center. After you've done that go to Sand Stream Cave and at the end of it you will find a Zygarde Core. Go back to Ayuda to claim your Zygarde

Reward for collecting 999 Blash Prisms:

Spoiler

You get gifted a Necrozma, it will apear in Rhodea's penthouse

Renegate Route exclussives:

Spoiler

I also cannot confirm this ones cause I haven't done a Renegate route yet but you can catch Genesect and Diancie

Edited by jimkas

Some spoilers ahead-

Regirock: Cubi Excellus, the new Garufa Ruins, under Carotos Mountain. To start its quest, use the Darchlight mirror on every crystal of the area.

Azelf: I think Honec Woods.

Type:Null shoud be avaible right afer having Surf, start from Route 3 I think.

The Regis, Shaymin and the Legendary Birds's quest should be avaible once you start the .Karma Files, if I remember correctly.

Some legendaries are only for Paragon, while others you didn't mention are for Renegade.

Example:

Spoiler

Genesect and Diancie.

Plus, there should be a reward for having legit 999 Black Prisms.

And...as a NG+ mechanic, we have...

Spoiler

Delpha, who despite is not a legendary, is a unique Pokèmon with the Legendary Theme, so...

3 minutes ago, SoulN7 said:

I think yeah, you had to use that. 

Has a no clip mod been made yet for 13.5? It would suck if I got completely locked out of the regirock quest because of something I did 7.5 chapters ago

Edited by jimkas

2 minutes ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

You can return to the Corrupt Caverns through Texen's gym, there is a hole in the top right of his arena.

You can't enter the gym after a certain point. There is a construction worker blocking the way

• Sad 1

On 11/16/2023 at 4:04 PM, SoulN7 said:

And...as a NG+ mechanic, we have...

Hide contents

Delpha, who despite is not a legendary, is a unique Pokèmon with the Legendary Theme, so...

Btw is there any way to get her in non NG+ saves? My attempted Renegade ended as a far less complete Paragon except for her that I'm kinda bitter of losing. So I'd really want to get her in my complete Paragon.

Edited by BlackPrismHunte

3 hours ago, FireSpayzer said:

Is there something i must do to unlock the type:null quest? The professor inside the River's End building just talks about Eizen not giving me any quest 

You have to answer Eizen's question about Route 11 to start the Type: Null quest.

Answers Below:

Spoiler

Apparently the various answers are: Akora Shore, Summer, East

Wrong answers that progress the quest but lose you relationship points are: Evergreen, Winter, North, and Hello Eizen

I personally used Evergreen.

7 hours ago, FireSpayzer said:

Eizen just says "Investigate the inconsistency below wispy tower" but i already explored the whole area and nothing happens, i dont know if im still missing something (highly possible lol) or the quest is bugged 

Did you check the doors on the other side of the room with water? Eizen should have given you a key to open one of them. You need to solve a tile puzzle in the middle of the room of the door you unlocked.

So as far as Regice... what happens if the game is converted and thinks you didn't beat angie yet in her dimension, yet I already have all 15 badges that are in the game? I went into the dimension and was able to go through the events of the dimension, but once you get to Angie's room there's a piece of ice in the way that won't budge and essentially I would get trapped in Angie's dimension for the rest of the game :/

13 hours ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

Did you check the doors on the other side of the room with water? Eizen should have given you a key to open one of them. You need to solve a tile puzzle in the middle of the room of the door you unlocked.

Yes i already checked, this is the situation: the left room is quite empty and i can't interact with anything while the right door is locked.image.thumb.png.4921259feaeb7dfed5582482e28df51a.png

I can tell you that for Regirock you just need to do all the darchlight crystals in Cubi Maximus/Excellus whatever the ruins under caratos are called now and eventually you'll find Regirock; Registeel you just go to Saki's gym and go to the first door on the right and try to save all the kids in the factory, then after progressing that story you'll find Registeel; I could'nt tell you as far as Regice because I'm stumped on it myself since I genuinely think my game is a glitched, at least in Angie's dimension, so all I can really say is that it's there somewhere