Episode 6 Discussions

is it possible to retain my save file when transferring to an new pc? my old one broke down but i kept a backup of my save, so i thought i could just put the game on my new pc and play it, but it promts me to start a new game. is there anyway i can play my old save from my different computer?

On 3/2/2023 at 8:28 AM, ~Nezuko~ said:

I have a question. So I just recently gotten back on desolation after a long time and was looking at the new artwork of the protags. Absolutely love them. But I noticed that they have different designs under the Episode 6 tag. Without telling me any spoilers, does this mean that the protags will change appearance later on in the story? Or is it just some really cute artwork and won't appear at all in the game? Just want to know as I really like Sienna's design with the cute spacebuns. I got to the point where I can change sprites in Celia city and was thinking about changing my sprite to her because of that new design, but just want to make sure before I change it.

Just another interchangeable design that will be available to you once you unlock east. The appearance does not affect the story so you can change stuff out to see which you like the most.

• Global Mods
23 hours ago, MostlyR said:

is it possible to retain my save file when transferring to an new pc? my old one broke down but i kept a backup of my save, so i thought i could just put the game on my new pc and play it, but it promts me to start a new game. is there anyway i can play my old save from my different computer?

Save files are stored in the Saved Games folder, so try tossing it in there. Ensure it's the the Game.rxdata file. 

• 2 weeks later...

There is a weird thing about key items in ep. 6

Spoiler

Specifically, the "Black Dress Scrap" from ep.5 disappeared, and a "Strange Coin" appeared in ep.6.
Should i care?  It seems like something about the reworked pre-6 material

• Global Mods
On 3/24/2023 at 6:24 AM, sora21 said:

There is a weird thing about key items in ep. 6

Hide contents

Specifically, the "Black Dress Scrap" from ep.5 disappeared, and a "Strange Coin" appeared in ep.6.
Should i care?  It seems like something about the reworked pre-6 material

The item was changed as of E6. It's nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

Hi, got a couple of questions.

Spoiler

1. On my run, I went through the Crescent hideout in Cellia East and touched the Perfection serum before I did the rest of the story. Does the game require you to do that, or does it let you go on without getting the insight and serum? I'm really curious about whether the story- and in particular, the interaction with the being in the ruins under Fairbale Town- changes if you haven't touched the serum, but I haven't been able to find out yet.

2. What type is Mega Luxray? The post I found said Electric/Fire, but I tried a Psychic move on it and it didn't work, so is it actually Electric/Dark?

3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no way to get into the locked Ranger house on Silver Rise, the Cellia North sewers besides the Depths, the Dark Zone, and the Cellia East sewers beside the part you have to go through from the prison to the hideout as yet, right?

4. Would this be the right thread to discuss theories about what was revealed in this episode, or should I make a new thread (if there isn't one already)?

5. There's only one Piece of Cellia that you can find at this point, right?

Edited by Amare

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
On 4/6/2023 at 7:52 PM, Amare said:

Hi, got a couple of questions.

Hide contents

1. On my run, I went through the Crescent hideout in Cellia East and touched the Perfection serum before I did the rest of the story. Does the game require you to do that, or does it let you go on without getting the insight and serum? I'm really curious about whether the story- and in particular, the interaction with the being in the ruins under Fairbale Town- changes if you haven't touched the serum, but I haven't been able to find out yet.

2. What type is Mega Luxray? The post I found said Electric/Fire, but I tried a Psychic move on it and it didn't work, so is it actually Electric/Dark?

3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no way to get into the locked Ranger house on Silver Rise, the Cellia North sewers besides the Depths, the Dark Zone, and the Cellia East sewers beside the part you have to go through from the prison to the hideout as yet, right?

4. Would this be the right thread to discuss theories about what was revealed in this episode, or should I make a new thread (if there isn't one already)?

5. There's only one Piece of Cellia that you can find at this point, right?

Spoiler

The serum is entirely optional, and is not required. 
Dark/Electric
Correct, other then the exceptions you listed.
You may be better off making a thread so it's better organized.
Yes, it is an on-going quest. 

I finished this game. Yet, there are 3 Side Quests that are impossible to finish currently in E6 :

Spoiler

1. Majira's Keys - There are two keys remaining. I hope, in next version, the quest about the Fourth one appears. I'm waiting about the Fifth (and the last) one in the future, too.

2. Lingering Questions - I wonder how many insights will be there in future versions.

3. Pieces of Cellia - I wonder if there's any other location about pieces.

Hey there, I played Desolation when ep 5 came out and I installed the latest update but I can't seem to access any of the ep 6 content on my save file, I'm stuck just after getting the true ending, is something wrong with my save or do I have to start over?

• Global Mods
On 4/17/2023 at 7:53 PM, Redthe1 said:

Hey there, I played Desolation when ep 5 came out and I installed the latest update but I can't seem to access any of the ep 6 content on my save file, I'm stuck just after getting the true ending, is something wrong with my save or do I have to start over?

You need to follow the save file conversion instructions to access episode 6 content. Go to your bedroom in the Cellia Manor, and interact with your bed. 

• Global Mods
On 4/17/2023 at 8:48 AM, SolareInferno said:

I finished this game. Yet, there are 3 Side Quests that are impossible to finish currently in E6 :

Hide contents

1. Majira's Keys - There are two keys remaining. I hope, in next version, the quest about the Fourth one appears. I'm waiting about the Fifth (and the last) one in the future, too.

2. Lingering Questions - I wonder how many insights will be there in future versions.

3. Pieces of Cellia - I wonder if there's any other location about pieces.

All 3 are intended to be incompletable, and will be finished in later versions. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is the main storyline completed in E6?

It says it goes up to the 8th gym leader so I guess there is still the League to complete. Or is a a system like Reborn with 8+ gym challenge?

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Horus said:

Is the main storyline completed in E6?

It says it goes up to the 8th gym leader so I guess there is still the League to complete. Or is a a system like Reborn with 8+ gym challenge?

The story is not complete yet. There are a total of 12 gyms. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have a sidequests question. Obviously there are several missable sidequests, but one set I'm pretty sure I missed the boat entirely on in my current playthrough is the entire set of Garret quests starting with the candy store, the set that ends with you gaining access to the Celia Fight Club and subsequently Axew.

My main question is, considering I've already beaten Aaron and gone back to the Archives with Garret, I'm pretty sure I can no longer do those right? And what's the cutoff for starting them, or any of the missable quests, that's one thing that doesn't get mentioned anywhere in the Sidequests Guide.

Secondary Question, if I have missed this entire set of quests, since I have Debug enabled is there something I can do, a Switch I can flip or a Variable I can change to get this chain started and/or give me access to the Fight Club?

• 1 month later...

Spoiler

Hi, I have completed the EP6 and decided to do a re-run.

On my first run, I have encountered a minor side quest bug, "Sublime Slime", after completing it, I accidentally talked again to the quest requester and then the quest became active again and I'm unable to complete it as there's no more slime to collect the second time around.

Then on my re-run, on route 2 rangers side quest, I accepted all, but I accidentally also accepted Elliot's side quest. After completing Elliot's side quest, I'm unable to complete the other side quests(Return Monke, Find my Trash, Explore the Depths and Convince a Trainder) even though I finished the task and talked to girl that accepts the completion of the quest. 

I'll attach my saved file so you can check. I also made sure I'm running on latest version 6.0.10

Game.rxdata

Edited by Dipsea
grammar

9 hours ago, DiamonDustFlurry said:

I was wondering if there is a pbs file for V6? I’m asking cause I want to edit the base stats of my favorite mons so they’re not so garbage 😭. If there’s not one available, is it still possible to edit a pokemon’s base stats and abilities? 

I'm waiting for that too, like a sandbox version of reborn.

But you can actually change the abilities using ability capsule (using credits), as well as nature ( Celia South).

For EVs, you can buy Pidove Wings at Blackview to increase base stats.  You need data chip and add password "gen2mode" to get all stats max to 252.

Whilst for IVs, would be either training at manor or use data chip and add password "fullivs" so your new pokemon have max 31 IV on all stats, so you just need to breed your favourite mons to ditto after.

Hope that helps.

7 hours ago, Dipsea said:

I'm waiting for that too, like a sandbox version of reborn.

But you can actually change the abilities using ability capsule (using credits), as well as nature ( Celia South).

For EVs, you can buy Pidove Wings at Blackview to increase base stats.  You need data chip and add password "gen2mode" to get all stats max to 252.

Whilst for IVs, would be either training at manor or use data chip and add password "fullivs" so your new pokemon have max 31 IV on all stats, so you just need to breed your favourite mons to ditto after.

Hope that helps.

Yes I am aware of the passwords and features in the game. Thank you regardless!!! 

Unfortunately some of my faves are still garbage even with the evs and ivs, have shitty abilities to begin with, etc. 

I guess I just have to result to replacing some stronger mons/legendaries sprites and audio with my favorite ones and just pretend it's that mon LOL