Episode 6 Discussions

Spoiler

I just found out how to save Scarlett and... wow. That's a little unfair. I mean, I get having to search for hidden items or events, being rewarded for dilligence and all that. However, having an important key item that can change the story being locked away in a barely noticable gap between the trees is a little... infuriating. Not to mention it's in an area with little plot importance that you can literally entirely ignore. I already saved a lot since then so I can't go back to it, and if this leads to being locked out of a good ending or something I might seriously consider putting Deso down until E7 releases. 

No hate to the devs of course, I'm literally playing a game people worked on for free and wouldn't have the pleasure of enjoying it if they decided not to make it. They deserve all the praise for developing such a polished game with a great story. It's just that I needed to get my frustration out of my system and vent a little. 

Edited by hjyboy1218
spoilers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

it's been a while since I have played this game. can someone either post here or message me the gym badge cap obedience lvl for the current 8 gyms. please and thanks.

I am looking forward into seeing how things have changed from the last time I played.

Edited by OSRfanatic

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ColinFinn211 said:

im looking for shiv im after the fisrt time in the dream realm and ruby and bronze island where do oi go to contuine the story

If you just exited the Dreamscape for the first time, then your next objective is to head to Cellia North.

You can get there by going to the northern part of Cellia Central. The entrance is left of the Cellia Fightclub, easily marked by a cop standing next to said entrance.

19 hours ago, Luri said:

If you just exited the Dreamscape for the first time, then your next objective is to head to Cellia North.

You can get there by going to the northern part of Cellia Central. The entrance is left of the Cellia Fightclub, easily marked by a cop standing next to said entrance.

i did celia north but i dont know where to go after

4 hours ago, ColinFinn211 said:

i did celia north but i dont know where to go after

Alrighty, after the events with the Black Foxes in North you go about beating Aaron in Cellia North for the sixth badge. Have you done that?

Also, if it helps the game does include a quest log in the Pokégear which should give you a general idea of what you need to do for the main story as well as any side quests you acquire along the way.

5 hours ago, ColinFinn211 said:

i also beat arron

Okay, have you gotten Garret’s badge too? What was the last thing you did for the story? That may help narrow down where you need to go.

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
On 10/27/2023 at 12:10 AM, ChaoticStreamer said:

I just got to Cellia East at night and then I hear all this talk about the nightlife but... damn is the city dark asl. Maybe it's my screen or my environment but it's so dark to the point where I feel like it's unplayable without hurting my eyes.

LOVE THE GAME OVERALL SM THO!!!! TY DEVS

We can look into something to make it a bit better on the eyes during night time, EP7 though aha

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/10/2023 at 6:06 PM, xx_lowly_xx said:

Anyone know what the "Video2" audio is for lmfao? I was going through the soundtrack and it made me laugh. 

It's an easter egg for interacting with a normally unreachable Pokemon NPC, if I remember correctly

PS: I recommend saving before trying it

• 4 weeks later...

i want to ask a question about Nova, if you decided to not give trust to her after the confrontation with Darkrai, the only negative effect after you fight the eighth gym leader is not receiving gothita or there's others consequences planned for the future?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 2:21 PM, anon0937482912 said:

i want to ask a question about Nova, if you decided to not give trust to her after the confrontation with Darkrai, the only negative effect after you fight the eighth gym leader is not receiving gothita or there's others consequences planned for the future?  

I believe the player won’t receive gothita from Nova if they have not obtained a certain number of positive reputation points with her.

As of this version I haven’t seen any other consequences for lacking/having negative reputation points with Nova…there may be more consequences related to it in the future, we’ll have to wait and see.

• 4 weeks later...