Episode 6 Encounters, Passwords, Side Quests, and more!

Dred

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Guide has been updated with the following changes:
- Episode 6 Encounters
- Spoiler-Locked Passwords
- TM Locations
- Mega Stone, Z Crystal, Memory Locations
- More Soundtrack songs (Thanks Caz)

- Side Quest Guide

• Like 2

Thank you for the guide.  I am experiencing some difficulty on the "Secrets Beyond Water" quest.  I got in the back cave and received the blue piece and croagunk, but for the life of me cannot find the hidden data chip!  I clicked on all the rocks, the shiny gems (?) on the walls, clicked on all the tiles, etc.  Is there some sort of ritual like Spongebob's bubble blowing technique that I have to do? LOL

UPDATE: Never mind that question.  It wasn't in the back cave. LOL

Edited by Neekazan

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Shaylu said:

Are available others tutors besides the move relearner? 

The only tutors are the ones for the starters in Celeste.

Move relearner is available in Blackview, and Odis Village.

Thank you so much for the guide! It's been a huge help for me!

There is one improvement I would ask about, though- could you update the guide to list the locations for evolutions into Alolan/Galarian forms? I wanted to use an Alolan Marowak and a Galarian Weezing, but I'm not sure where you'd have to evolve their pre-evolved forms to get one.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Lord Chespin said:

Thank you so much for the guide! It's been a huge help for me!

There is one improvement I would ask about, though- could you update the guide to list the locations for evolutions into Alolan/Galarian forms? I wanted to use an Alolan Marowak and a Galarian Weezing, but I'm not sure where you'd have to evolve their pre-evolved forms to get one.

I'll look into adding something like that. 

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Ravi Kabir said:

Heya, could anyone please tell me where the Yellow Piece is located? I can't find it for the life of me

it's in the quest guide. CTRL + F, Yellow Piece. 

3 minutes ago, Dred said:

it's in the quest guide. CTRL + F, Yellow Piece. 

In the quest guide, It's written "Yellow Piece acquired in Blackview City. You will need both a Dull and Shiny key, which are found just below the Silver Rise Peak, and Silver Rise Forest"; Where in blackview city do I go to get it?

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Ravi Kabir said:

In the quest guide, It's written "Yellow Piece acquired in Blackview City. You will need both a Dull and Shiny key, which are found just below the Silver Rise Peak, and Silver Rise Forest"; Where in blackview city do I go to get it?

image.thumb.png.432dd8ae9789289d417d367765f51354.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is Shedinja bugged?

...pardon the awful pun, when I tried to evolve Nincada with an extra party slot, for some reason Shedinja did not appear, I only got ahold of Ninjask

edit: found the issue. you need a basic pokeball in your inventory not just any generic ball. bizzare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, just wanted to mention a minor issue with the encounters section of the E6 guide; in the Route 1 encounters, Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Stunky are labeled as "Land" for the time of day at which they're encountered, rather than "Night".

• Global Mods
On 5/9/2023 at 9:13 PM, Saslen said:

Hey, just wanted to mention a minor issue with the encounters section of the E6 guide; in the Route 1 encounters, Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Stunky are labeled as "Land" for the time of day at which they're encountered, rather than "Night".

Fixed, thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 12:36 AM, Dred said:

Soundtrack has been added to the Spreadsheet.
Anything highlighted red is missing the link for the song. Feel free to post the YouTube link for a song if you know it. 

The song 'Feeling- Evil' is 'Go Back Whence You Came' from the Hearts of Stone DLC for Witcher 3. I can't seem to edit the spreadsheet so figured this was the next best option

https://youtu.be/ZcFZbz0wCmU

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, would it be possible for the Sidequest Doc to actually say what the story cutoffs for all the missable quests are? None of them have any indication for how long you actually have to start them or how to know if you've progressed far enough to miss them.

• 2 weeks later...