Episode 6 Discussions

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, Shaylu said:

I've beated 5 elite trainers in Cellia Fight Club but when I talked with Garret he doesn't trigger the quest Criminal Activity, what I did wrong?

You need to grab the note that the thugs left on the ground. 

8 hours ago, Spooy said:
  Hide contents

I'm also looking for the last ??? Quest on my list. Currently ones not on the quoted list I've completed are:

- Fueling Addiction (Part 1 and 2, in the Prison Courtyard)
- Unless I'm wrong, I think one of the ??? is pre-E6 Quest that's completed on my list. Everything else matches to what Baezel listed.

Is there a quest related to the Fairbale sleeping girl? That's only thing I feel I'm missing, I tried looking through Dreamscape but haven't gone far enough to figure if there's any quest related to her.

Spoiler

Okay, so dred made a doc on all available sidequests as of E6 and I managed to get the last 4 I needed, which are:
- Fueling Addiction Parts 1 and 2 (which you stated)

- A pre-E6 Quest (which you also stated) in Celeste town where a lady asks you to calm her son down in the house where there was a lot of noise

- The Pieces of Arcanius quest which is available during the "Just Along for the Ryder" quest, where you put an umbreon in your party and go to the room with the giant umbreon logo on the ground, go to the top center with the purple glowing orb, and it'll take you to a room with the black piece

13 hours ago, Dred said:

1. Is located in the lab, second floor, on one of the computers
2. Requires you to complete "The Old Diary" quest in Silver Rise forest. Go to the manor to start it. 

Thanks.

Ok, one more question then I'm caught up %100 with everything in this game:

Spoiler

I didn't think that I saw milotic on the obtainable list, is there not a way to evolve the Feebas you get yet?  If I'm dumb and it was on the list and I just missed it I apologize in advance.

It's been a very long time since I've played this game. So long in fact that I ended up losing my old save due to having to do a computer reformat.

Losing the two teams I've rotated since episode 1 sucks, but I'm looking forward to restarting from scratch to see how things have been changed.

Spoiler

I'm at the beginning of episode 6, and I absolutely hate to do this but I cannot find Reeve anywhere. I've swept the whole city more than once, and went to the locations the dude near the entry of Celia East said, but can't seem to find him. I may just be severely overlooking him. If anyone could give me a small tip I would be very thankful!

Need help in a couple of things that have been puzzling me for a while..

1) I completed the quest Pieces of Amaria and got all the colored pieces a long time ago, what do I do with them?
2) How do I get into the fight club in Celia? The bouncer just tells me to "Get to know Garret" but I am already in Farmbale and he still says the same thing..
3) There was that foxes double-agent I sided with during the quest with that detective and I never seem him again.. Do I need to do something else?
4) There's a Gulpin in North Celia looking at the sewer but the sewers are locked, is there a way in?
5) There's this Scrafty in Celia West that just says "It seems to be waiting for something", is there something related to him or he's just there for no reason?

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, Mudkip604 said:

Hey so i completed the second ryder quest and i didnt get the black piece as its stated in the guide,how do you get it after completing it?

Re-read the guide. 

• Global Mods
20 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Need help in a couple of things that have been puzzling me for a while..

1) I completed the quest Pieces of Amaria and got all the colored pieces a long time ago, what do I do with them?
2) How do I get into the fight club in Celia? The bouncer just tells me to "Get to know Garret" but I am already in Farmbale and he still says the same thing..
3) There was that foxes double-agent I sided with during the quest with that detective and I never seem him again.. Do I need to do something else?
4) There's a Gulpin in North Celia looking at the sewer but the sewers are locked, is there a way in?
5) There's this Scrafty in Celia West that just says "It seems to be waiting for something", is there something related to him or he's just there for no reason?

1. Nothing, yet.
2. You missed it by the sounds of it. You needed to complete his missable sidequests awhile back.
3. Not yet no.

4. There are one of the sewer entrances that can be accessed by completing the construction worker sidequests, the one with the gulpin cannot be entered however.
5. It's just there. No quest or anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dred said:
Spoiler

1. Nothing, yet.
2. You missed it by the sounds of it. You needed to complete his missable sidequests awhile back.
3. Not yet no.

4. There are one of the sewer entrances that can be accessed by completing the construction worker sidequests, the one with the gulpin cannot be entered however.
5. It's just there. No quest or anything. 

OK thanks for the reply!

16 minutes ago, Cyricubed said:

Kinda confused atm, got to silver rise and noticed I no longer had the in battle indicators for stat states, does anyone know why that may be? 

Pres left Ctrl
If it doesnt work, check if the files are still inside the graphics/pictures/battle folder

I only have 2 MAJOR complaints about this game

1) It takes too long to get Mawile
2) There's no Mawilite

just a wee joke, love the game

Does anyone knows where to use the Package Key?
Got it from a random NPC on Celia Central that gave it to me but says he doesn't know where it goes so.. Where?

I have a question. So I just recently gotten back on desolation after a long time and was looking at the new artwork of the protags. Absolutely love them. But I noticed that they have different designs under the Episode 6 tag. Without telling me any spoilers, does this mean that the protags will change appearance later on in the story? Or is it just some really cute artwork and won't appear at all in the game? Just want to know as I really like Sienna's design with the cute spacebuns. I got to the point where I can change sprites in Celia city and was thinking about changing my sprite to her because of that new design, but just want to make sure before I change it.