Episode 6 Discussions

• Global Mods
43 minutes ago, VMeemes said:

Just starting Desolation for the first time! Very stylish UI so far. Also Conner is an ass and I don't like his shitty attitude. Can't wait to beat him in a battle and rub my eventual victory all over his face.

And this can be answered as a yes or no question (avoid spoilers and all in case it's part of a side quest I don't know of yet), but is there an IV modifier in this game? If there isn't then that's ok, was just wondering.

No

Spoiler

Regarding the Insight thingies in Dreamscape that you need for the best ending have any changed locations/conditions to get? Are there more? I got all of them(at least all the ones from Ep5) yet the quest log still shows The Lingering Questions quest as incomplete implying there's more to it or is it because I told Tristan about the visions?

It's my first playthrough of this game and I'm pretty far in (just beat Rosetta). Then I started reading some old discussion posts and found out that

Spoiler

you can save Scarlett by finding her old bow in the Old Woodland.

I had no idea! Is it worth restarting my entire save file to change that? I really like my current team and got incredibly lucky with IVs and such, fully EV-trained mons even before the first gym, etc. :(

I've just finished Episode 5 and Episode 6 is really fun so far! I'm really enjoying Reeve's character and how connected they seem to be to everything. I'm super glad there was a guy outside the nightclub that could disable the shaking screen, though. I was getting a headache, haha.

Minor question:

Spoiler

I've got a sidequest called Lingering Questions that... I'm genuinely unsure of when/where/why I started it? The first step says "Gain Insight" but I've already gained enough Insight to resist Darkrai, so I don't know what exactly it wants from me.

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, Sh0 said:

I've just finished Episode 5 and Episode 6 is really fun so far! I'm really enjoying Reeve's character and how connected they seem to be to everything. I'm super glad there was a guy outside the nightclub that could disable the shaking screen, though. I was getting a headache, haha.

Minor question:

Hide contents

I've got a sidequest called Lingering Questions that... I'm genuinely unsure of when/where/why I started it? The first step says "Gain Insight" but I've already gained enough Insight to resist Darkrai, so I don't know what exactly it wants from me.

It doesn't end

23 hours ago, Arseil said:

Where do I get the razor claw and fang? Last I read it was in the Celia Trainer Emporium, but I'm not seeing it there. 

I have the same question, would love to know.

Spoiler

Edit : you can buy it there after beating Rosetta

Edited by Puckbaudelaire
Found the solution

• Global Mods
14 hours ago, MattXYZ said:

How long is the spoiler lock in place for?

2-3 Weeks from Release date. If you wish to discuss EP6 content then please use spoiler tags for the time being!

• Global Mods
9 hours ago, TLinh23 said:

Are pokemon moveset and stat are base on gen 8 or 9 so i know which one to look up ?

Love this game btw

Mons from Gen 7, and any other earlier Gens follow USUM move sets, where Gen 8 mons follow SW/SH movesets. 

2 hours ago, Posty said:

2-3 Weeks from Release date. If you wish to discuss EP6 content then please use spoiler tags for the time being!

Thank you. I just wanted to know when the guide would encounter guide would update before I continue into episode 6.