Episode 6 Discussions

Spoiler

i'm at the fairbale forest trying to find Waldenhall. After teaming up with connor to beat the 2 fox, he left and we're supposed to follow him (i suppose...) but there's a log that blocked the path and i can't find any other way to advance.... am i missing something or is this a bug ? Thanks in advance

*This is after the event of cellia east so don't open if you don't wish to get spoiled. can anyone help ?

how do i get the deino egg from the criminal activity side quest when i have gone too far in the story (right before aaron's gym)

all i get from garret's men is that he is busy or not let me talk to him

8 minutes ago, lookingalittlegoth said:

Hi, just want to ask if the move relearner will also give egg moves? Kind of sad to have a shiny Eevee with no way to get wish...

Same problem with me. The boss' Hatterene had mystic fire, but the eggmon didn't

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Zabre said:
  Hide contents

i'm at the fairbale forest trying to find Waldenhall. After teaming up with connor to beat the 2 fox, he left and we're supposed to follow him (i suppose...) but there's a log that blocked the path and i can't find any other way to advance.... am i missing something or is this a bug ? Thanks in advance

*This is after the event of cellia east so don't open if you don't wish to get spoiled. can anyone help ?

There will be a path to the left that goes through the trees.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, blastcore1 said:

how do i get the deino egg from the criminal activity side quest when i have gone too far in the story (right before aaron's gym)

all i get from garret's men is that he is busy or not let me talk to him

Deino egg was replaced with a different mon. Try a bit later and see if Garrett is there. If not, then you may not be able to do it right now.

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, lookingalittlegoth said:

Hi, just want to ask if the move relearner will also give egg moves? Kind of sad to have a shiny Eevee with no way to get wish...

Move relearner does not include egg moves, however the one received from the quest should come with wish iirc.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dred said:

There will be a path to the left that goes through the trees.

wow.... can't believe im this careless.... thanks for the answer mate. now i can progress the story again

2 hours ago, Faranthir said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In the excel file, i see Eevee and a TBA pokemon as a Beach Starter...how can i get them?

You have to put in one of the new passwords in the intro.

Edited by MattXYZ

Just starting Desolation for the first time! Very stylish UI so far. Also Conner is an ass and I don't like his shitty attitude. Can't wait to beat him in a battle and rub my eventual victory all over his face.

And this can be answered as a yes or no question (avoid spoilers and all in case it's part of a side quest I don't know of yet), but is there an IV modifier in this game? If there isn't then that's ok, was just wondering.