Episode 6 Discussions

• Global Mods
Just now, Frostthefox24 said:

Ok thanks i'm stuck in the main story though since i am at a part where i need to find some pokemon to continue the story but i have only found two and i feel like i have searched everywhere and i can not find the rest.

I don't believe there is a part in the story that requires you to find a specific Pokemon? 

6 minutes ago, Dred said:

I don't believe there is a part in the story that requires you to find a specific Pokemon? 

really i had to go to the dream world  and  now one of the characters picking the lock to the house we found in the dream scape and  i do not know what to do next now and i would like some help

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Aiko said:
  Hide contents

Who do I talk to to start the "Against  All Odds"/Hoverboard quest? Before the guy at the Cellila Council building?

Really loving my time so far!

Spoiler

Not sure what the "Against All Odds" quest is, as the Hoverboard quest is called At All Costs. However, you can start it by repeatedly talking to the salesperson at the Cellia East Market.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Frostthefox24 said:
  Hide contents

So i am in the water part of the dreamscape and nova is picking the lock to tristans house and i have found two of his pokemon and battled them so what do i do next? please help.

Spoiler

The mons are located in the following locations: Central Waterscape, Somnium Lake (West of Waterscape), and North Waterscape. 

38 minutes ago, Dred said:
  Hide contents

Not sure what the "Against All Odds" quest is, as the Hoverboard quest is called At All Costs. However, you can start it by repeatedly talking to the salesperson at the Cellia East Market.

Spoiler

That was the title thank you!

Spoiler

Hello, I've just reached Blackview City and Connor's given me the hint for Scarlett's bow. However, I'm not sure I understand it. Is her bow in the Old Woodland or on Route One? And, if it is in the Old Woodland, is it on the right or left side, because I feel as though I've scoured both quite cleanly.

• Global Mods
34 minutes ago, Sh0 said:

Hide contents

Hello, I've just reached Blackview City and Connor's given me the hint for Scarlett's bow. However, I'm not sure I understand it. Is her bow in the Old Woodland or on Route One? And, if it is in the Old Woodland, is it on the right or left side, because I feel as though I've scoured both quite cleanly.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, DogoWaff said:

i messed something up how do i switch to a back up save file

How do I load a backup save?
First, find your save folder!

Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn
Then, remove Game.rxdata (or rename it to something else), find your most recent backup in the folder, and rename that file to be Game.rxdata instead. That's all! In any of the above cases, replace "Pokemon Reborn" with a different game name, like "Pokemon Rejuvenation" to find those files instead.

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Frostthefox24 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hey where is fairbale? I need to know for the just along for the Ryder sidequest

Spoiler

North of Sunshell Town. You will come across it during the story. 

On 2/1/2023 at 4:43 PM, Dred said:

How do I load a backup save?
First, find your save folder!
Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn
Then, remove Game.rxdata (or rename it to something else), find your most recent backup in the folder, and rename that file to be Game.rxdata instead. That's all! In any of the above cases, replace "Pokemon Reborn" with a different game name, like "Pokemon Rejuvenation" to find those files instead.

thanks