Episode 6 Discussions

• Global Mods

Hi folks! With the release of Episode 6, feel free to discuss them here! (Spoiler Lock is in effect)

Please use spoiler tags for EP6 content!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TNTJ_357 said:

Is ep 6 the endgame? If not how far does it go? Of course withgout telling any spoilers.

When you say endgame do you mean if it's the last episode? If so then

Spoiler

No it's not the endgame

As for how far it goes, I cannot say without spoils.

45 minutes ago, ShinyBlackInfinity said:

But where can you find those password? I can't find them anywhere

I know theres a password in Addenfall meadow post foxes. 

Spoiler

Mints 

• Like 1

So I wanted to give it a go since I have an older version of CE, for some reason can't download the latest version. Just for a test wanted to do the rare candy cheat to see if it works. And it didn't surprisingly. I tried it on other pokemon fangames such as Reborn and it worked fine.

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, C-MC said:

So I wanted to give it a go since I have an older version of CE, for some reason can't download the latest version. Just for a test wanted to do the rare candy cheat to see if it works. And it didn't surprisingly. I tried it on other pokemon fangames such as Reborn and it worked fine.

... No one is going to provide support for Cheat Engine, don't use that bloatware junk. Sorry. 

Finally made it to the end, huh?  Nice job, guys~

Since I suck ass at socializing and "people" in general--as anyone in the Deso Discord already saw--I'll probably just made a new thread and post my thoughts and stuff there.  Or if that's not an option, I guess I just...won't.  But regardless, I did tell Caz I was looking forward to this.  Would like to show some kind of appreciation.

• Global Mods
43 minutes ago, GohBlade94 said:

Is it impossible to activate debug mode using Gemini Editor now?

No support is being provided for Debug. The game release yesterday, so please refrain from using it.