(SPOILERS) Legendaries appeared in Rejuv

SoulN7

I'm making notes about every legendary/mystical appeared. Bold means that they are "operative", important for the storyline's continuation from Chapter 15's end or they are still lefting their own "trace" in the story events., like Nihilego. Normal ones means not known where they are, not important as the Bold ones, or "inactive", like Registeel who is connected to Saki, but she has to stay back for 9 months. Or not important at all, for now.

-Mewtwo is a lady named Dranna who seems like serving Crescent, now, but we don't what happened to her;

-Suicune's statue is in Empoleon's location;

-Shiny Celebi's role maybe is already finished;

-Latias and Latios (shiny) are Alexandra and Damien's;

-Aelita-Regirock is just the reflection of her becoming """crazy""" to Vivian's curse, but maybe she can create it in the future, who knows;

-Angie has still Regice, but it seems like she got separated from "Vitus" and she's nowhere to be known. (Bold maybe?)

-Saki got the power to control Registeel and I think maybe she will do it in the future; (Bold maybe?)

-Groudon once was caught by Ceria but we don't know where now it's;

-Kyogre was once battled by MC to free Amber, Tesla and Madelis, despite there is a strange door near his Dive location.

-Jirachi is maybe connected to Star Shards;

-Deoxys is Snuggly, "Anastasia's friend" and Nastasia's;

-Lake Trio many times appear as statue in many lakes.

-Dialga and Palkia are connected to Cosmic Duo and so maybe forms they can achieve;

-Regigigas is nowhere to be found, maybe still connected to Nymiera but who knows (Bold maybe?)

-Giratina is free since Hospital of Ruin and not known where it is, but theorized Giratina is Griselda (?). Strange, we have both forms in alternative times.

-Darkrai has sprites for the Puppet Master's fight in Battlers's file folder;

-Arceus once was an original deity, creator of everything, but slipped in three parts by a meteorite. First part died instanctly; second part, Adrest, survived for no much time and adviced Nymiera of his awakening in someone as the Interceptor; third part became Arceus and then the powerful Archetype, which last time we know it was used is by "weak Indriad" to have four children (Erin, Allen, Alice and Maria), due to him becaming soft, Anathea's potion (maybe).

-If Zekrom and Reshiram are something, Madame X has the Dark Stone, meanwhile Light Stone is hidden in Kingdom Goodra; appeared in NRs, but as "fakes", probably;

-Meloetta is connected to storyline but we got a poor amount of informations;

-Genesect is Rhodea's, who finally abandoned her hatred towards Blakeorys;

-Xerneas is somehow connected to Nim and Nymiera; Storm-9 is a Xerneas's form in Battlers file folder;

-Yveltal seems like connected to Indriad and Melanie, plus Madame X only in the first encounter;

-Zygarde 10% can be obtained by MC, since V12 I think. Theorized that it will became his Legendary Partner, thanks to even some similarities with Interceptor's role;

-Hoopa is the "girl" in the inner thoughts of Aelita, who helped her, Taelia and Vivian;

-Lunala is quoted by a patient's name of the Garufa Inc for Archetype's tests. Not sure is a coincidence or what.

-Nihilegos are the first responsables of people turning into stones during Storm-9, plus a scientist in secret League Administration said something about their poison;

-Stakataka is a Rift Pokémon, seems the most powerful one: the Xenpurgis;

-Clear has a Naganadel, which was disguised as Risa's Jigglypuff;

-Kieran has Xurkitree, because he's Kieran;

-Other UBs found when "destroying everything" in Storm-9;

-Volcanion was in Team Xen's Lab in Carotos, now "free" due to MC;

-Diancie is Karen's, but never appeared;

-Intense Mode has "MCs" having Mysticals in their team, but it seems like this is only for difficult purpose.

If I forgot something, tell me.

Edited by S7rife
  • Haha 2

I wouldnt say Latias and Latios are important. Those are pair pokemon, Damien and Alex are siblings, both powerful trainers. For now no reason to assume it means anything else. 

Regirock also holds as much importance as other Regis, chances are they will all be connected to whoever will be Regigigas, so it feels wrong putting one into important categorie and other 2 in not so much.

Zygarde holds zero importance to the plot and is mentioned exactly zero times. All his "importance" so far is his lore connection to Yveltal and Xerneas and this is connections outside of the game. 

43 minutes ago, S7rife said:

-Nihilegos are the first responsables of people turning into stones during Storm-9

I dont remember this exactly, but why first? To me it just looked like Storm-9 summoned UB's indiscriminately among other things, for example tearing the land apart. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

I wouldnt say Latias and Latios are important. Those are pair pokemon, Damien and Alex are siblings, both powerful trainers. For now no reason to assume it means anything else. 

Regirock also holds as much importance as other Regis, chances are they will all be connected to whoever will be Regigigas, so it feels wrong putting one into important categorie and other 2 in not so much.

Zygarde holds zero importance to the plot and is mentioned exactly zero times. All his "importance" so far is his lore connection to Yveltal and Xerneas and this is connections outside of the game. 

I dont remember this exactly, but why first? To me it just looked like Storm-9 summoned UB's indiscriminately among other things, for example tearing the land apart. 

We saw Nihilego changing form, meanwhile the others were destroying the land, but not know if they too will change form. I'll change that. The scientist talked about their poison, if I remember correctly, meanwhile I putted Latios and Latias as "operative", so we have them in the present events, for now, with A&D. Registeel I putted not bold due to Saki being "sleepy" for like 9 months, so I think we should wait,  meanwhile Angie is no where ti be found, so I putted it like "where is she gone?"

Zygarde operative only as 10%, but still operative...if the player wanted to collect all 100 cells...but yeah, those are theories.

Edited by S7rife

5 hours ago, S7rife said:

I'm making notes about every legendary/mystical appeared. Bold means that they are "operative", important for the storyline's continuation from Chapter 15's end or they are still lefting their own "trace" in the story events., like Nihilego. Normal ones means not known where they are, not important as the Bold ones, or "inactive", like Registeel who is connected to Saki, but she has to stay back for 9 months. Or not important at all, for now.

-Mewtwo is a lady named Dranna who seems like serving Crescent, now, but we don't what happened to her;

-Suicune's statue is in Empoleon's location;

-Shiny Celebi's role maybe is already finished;

-Latias and Latios (shiny) are Alexandra and Damien's;

-Aelita-Regirock is just the reflection of her becoming """crazy""" to Vivian's curse, but maybe she can create it in the future, who knows;

-Angie has still Regice, but it seems like she got separated from "Vitus" and she's nowhere to be known. (Bold maybe?)

-Saki got the power to control Registeel and I think maybe she will do it in the future; (Bold maybe?)

-Groudon once was caught by Ceria but we don't know where now it's;

-Kyogre was once battled by MC to free Amber, Tesla and Madelis, despite there is a strange door near his Dive location.

-Jirachi is maybe connected to Star Shards;

-Deoxys is Snuggly, "Anastasia's friend" and Nastasia's;

-Lake Trio many times appear as statue in many lakes.

-Dialga and Palkia are connected to Cosmic Duo and so maybe forms they can achieve;

-Regigigas is nowhere to be found, maybe still connected to Nymiera but who knows (Bold maybe?)

-Giratina is free since Hospital of Ruin and not known where it is, but theorized Giratina is Griselda (?). Strange, we have both forms in alternative times.

-Arceus once was an original deity, creator of everything, but slipped in three parts by a meteorite. First part died instanctly; second part, Adrest, survived for no much time and adviced Nymiera of his awakening in someone as the Interceptor; third part became Arceus and then the powerful Archetype, which last time we know it was used is by "weak Indriad" to have four children (Erin, Allen, Alice and Maria), due to him becaming soft, Anathea's potion (maybe).

-If Zekrom and Reshiram are something, Madame X has the Dark Stone, meanwhile Light Stone is hidden in Kingdom Goodra;

-Meloetta is connected to storyline but we got a poor amount of informations;

-Genesect is Rhodea's, who finally abandoned her hatred towards Blakeorys;

-Xerneas is somehow connected to Nim and Nymiera;

-Yveltal seems like connected to Indriad and Melanie, plus Madame X only in the first encounter;

-Zygarde 10% can be obtained by MC, since V12 I think. Theorized that it will became his Legendary Partner, thanks to even some similarities with Interceptor's role;

-Hoopa is the "girl" in the inner thoughts of Aelita, who helped her, Taelia and Vivian;

-Lunala is quoted by a patient's name of the Garufa Inc for Archetype's tests. Not sure is a coincidence or what.

-Nihilegos are the first responsables of people turning into stones during Storm-9, plus a scientist in secret League Administration said something about their poison;

-Stakataka is a Rift Pokémon, seems the most powerful one: the Xenpurgis;

-Clear has a Naganadel, which was disguised as Risa's Jigglypuff;

-Kieran has Xurkitree, because he's Kieran;

-Other UBs found when "destroying everything in Storm-9;

-Intense Mode has "MCs" having Mysticals in their team, but it seems like this is only for difficult purpose.

If I forgot something, tell me.

Volcanion is one of the rift mons you fight. The random trainers in the first nightmare realm each have ultra beasts, and one legendary dog each. Zekrom and Resharim both also appear in the second nightmare.

Lastly, the puppet master is a Darkrai and the Storm-9 is a Xerneas, this could be completely irrelevant, but that is what Pokemon they are in the game files (you can tell since they are right next to those respective pokemon in the "battlers" folder for all the Pokémon (Darkrai is 491, and the puppet masters are 491_1 and 491_2 for each of its forms, xerneas is 716 and 716_1 for the strom-9). Again this could be irrelevent but it is worth noting. 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by pizzagod13

actually i think the same 1-reborn,2-adrest,3-the sisters.so in sense we are the strongest because we have a complete arceus in us my doubt then where is the real arceus go is still inside the sisters and if they merge they become arceus or arceus is still out there

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Volcanion is one of the rift mons you fight. The random trainers in the first nightmare realm each have ultra beasts, and one legendary dog each. Zekrom and Resharim both also appear in the second nightmare.

Lastly, the puppet master is a Darkrai and the Storm-9 is a Xerneas, this could be completely irrelevant, but that is what Pokemon they are in the game files (you can tell since they are right next to those respective pokemon in the "battlers" folder for all the Pokémon (Darkrai is 491, and the puppet masters are 491_1 and 491_2 for each of its forms, xerneas is 716 and 716_1 for the strom-9). Again this could be irrelevent but it is worth noting. 

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I think they are all fakes, but maybe, they are putted there because "reasons". For Darkrai, I think it's for game purpose. 

i think there might be some mons who could be use or could give a hint about something.i want to know some character story are left i touched like the ancient aevium like garufan,protectors of aevium then there is the vitus ,may be there are more,there are only three chapters left will we get any details 

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i think there might be some mons who could be use or could give a hint about something.i want to know some character story are left i touched like the ancient aevium like garufan,protectors of aevium then there is the vitus ,may be there are more,there are only three chapters left will we get any details 

We have to understand how much big is the difference between the Techno Garufa Inc and the ancient Garufa civilization. If Reshiram and Zekrom can truly be a thing and what happened when Protectors went to battle Vitus in the Underground Sanctuary (since we saw that Hazuki survived but because she was left behind and Anju was trapped somehow, meanwhile Nymiera is unknown, but Nim, when she was born, said something like: "*Player*!") and why the Yveltal has a Soul Stone truly.

Edited by S7rife

so is techno garufans and garufan civilisation present at different time or are they the same ?.gym leader legendary are for difficulty but if they are shown in the story then they are actually there like the latios of damien phione are just given because they are weak mutant baby of manaphy 

3 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

so is techno garufans and garufan civilisation present at different time or are they the same ?.gym leader legendary are for difficulty but if they are shown in the story then they are actually there like the latios of damien phione are just given because they are weak mutant baby of manaphy 

3 hours ago, NeoPwyll said:

there is the mecha rayquaza in the eclysia pyramid

Latios and Latias shiny are Alexandra and Damien's but as lore, not difficulty. Phione is not so legendary and Rayquaza is just a machine, not the true Rayquaza. If Ancient ad Techno Garufa are from the same timeline, it's possible, maybe they come from the world reset, like we know from Eclypsia Pyramid being a ship which has such an advanced technology to let survive memories of its members from Reset, alongside the one who made the Reset. Indeed, our "crew" had suspect that MC is maybe the one who made the reset (in my run, they were convinced that I did that for a good reason and giving chances to another world). The Reset is confirmed to be made at least once in past.