What triggers this event?

BJ7171

So, I was watching a playthrough of rejuvenation when something odd happened, after kieran asks Aelita and the others to describe the MC they each describe them as a different person. I'm assuming whats happening is that they all see the MC as one of the other main character's you could've chosen. The odd thing is that this never happened to me, on my file when kieran asked them to describe the mc they just say ..... and the dialogue continues. Is there something specific that had to happen for them to have said that?

(For reference I'm talking about what happens in this video at 3:18 

sorry i didnt understood but if you are asking id there is sidequest where kieren asks to describe mc then its part of the story i think aelita describes the real us and and huey and lavender describes alain and aevia  i think or she describes ariana i think sorry i dont remember the specifics

did you add the right video? i'm assuming you're talking about the dialogue that happens right after mc's nightmare realm, but this doesn't seem to be it. funnily enough, i don't remember ever seeing that dialogue in my first save either. i'm close to where it's supposed to be in my second save though, so i guess i'll update you on if it happens or not. maybe it depends on your friendship points?

I think it has to do with relationship points. The event probably triggers when you have obtained all possible relationship points with the characters at that point in the game. In my save file, Aelita described my player character correctly and the others described my character as the other player character options I didn't choose at the beginning.