Pseudo Legendaries

Shirokodaki

6 hours ago, Z64 said:

i'm pretty sure as of v13 you can only get it from the mystery egg, so technically it's available. the rest are via encounter though 

I'm pretty sure it was removed from the mystery egg in V13 so the only way to have one would be if you got it on a V12 save file 

8 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

I'm pretty sure it was removed from the mystery egg in V13 so the only way to have one would be if you got it on a V12 save file 

It was replaced with Tyrunt. Tyranitar was probably deemed too overpowered, especially in combination with Arenite Wall. 

12 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

my bad, i didn't realize that that was the case. so yeah, only those other 4 then

glad i was lucky enough to get larvitar as my v12 mystery egg lol

Goomy: Goodra castle after gomink quest

Beldum: requires 15k red essence in a special den in sheridan wetlands (MAKE SURE YOU SAVE BEFORE INTERACTING WITH IT. it is fought as a boss battle so you need to break its shields first and get it into the red. it will take recoil damage so you only get one shot to catch it. really annoying)

Deino: After getting 7 or 8 stamps go talk to ghost girl at one of those floors and she will give you one of two items you need second is in Darchlight cave under the Darchlight forest by gdc, in the area where you made the mirror, get another thing of darkmatter (or whatever the thing is called). go to a small island in front of the church north of Kristiline town to find an alter where you will encounter dieno

Garchomp: Zone zero after events at Eclysia pyramid. You can only access the pen after doing a puzzle in an apartment building to the right of the area (I'm pretty sure you need a key to gain access to it but i forgot where to find it

If your having trouble activating the gomink quest, make sure you do the sidequest at the farm south of gdc

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black