Help quest : make a timeline?

reaper.

I really think its high time someone compiled a timeline of what all has happened in a chronological manner. a lot of things are just all over the place. I would've done it myself but even i'm confused about a lot of things. Someone really gotta take the lead on this one. 

Well, thing is, even if we compile events into a timeline, there are timeframes we simply dont know, and for some events it is impossible as of yet to determine at which point in time or alternative time stuff happened. For example the prologue, or the entire Theolia mansion chapter, whole Ana backstory, the orphanage event e.t.c. So i dont think its a reasonable thing to do now with so many holes. 

Most of these things are just wild speculation. The prologe could be related with Marianette's part, or maybe not. Also most "present" events go on independent timelines from one another, like the main plot can be left hanging with everyone waiting for the PC to do something in a few minutes and then a whole sidequest that canonically lasts days can take place. Also sidequests can be done at different times in the game, so it all gets a little bit wonky at best.

3 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Well, thing is, even if we compile events into a timeline, there are timeframes we simply dont know, and for some events it is impossible as of yet to determine at which point in time or alternative time stuff happened. For example the prologue, or the entire Theolia mansion chapter, whole Ana backstory, the orphanage event e.t.c. So i dont think its a reasonable thing to do now with so many holes. 

yes that is understandable. what I meant was  a vague but a relative timeline w.r.t to  a certain point(for e.g the ship blast at the start of the game) with all the information right now we have from all the references we got in the game. A lot of dates and mentions are thrown here and there

I remember someone posting a pretty good timeline some time ago, but that was at the time from like v10, i dont think it exists anymore. 

But we could try recreating it.

So I will just focus on the mainevents for now, but if you guys help me a little i can always edit some more in that one. 

So spoilers obv for V13 and WLL

Spoiler

Long time before Storm 9: Ancient pokemon war

10-30 years before Storm 9: Miera Region is destroyed

~5 years before Storm 9: Dufaux is "created" and looked away, gets freed later bec of Storm 9

~1 year before Storm 9:  MC travels back to Past Aevium, Anathea dies and the protecors of Aevium fight Indriad

Year 0: Storm 9

Year ~20: Kenneth arrives in Aevium and marries Thaelia shortly after

Year ~31: Thaelia is killed and Aelita is born

Year ~34: Melia is adopted by Prof Jenner

Year ~41: Team Xens attack on the badlands, Celine gets wounded by Madame X and happens to be in a preservation crystal since then

Year ~46: Keta joins Team Xen

Year ~47: Death of Risa

Year ~48: The Main Characters arrives in Aevium

~badge 8: Death of Rune

~ badge 9: Xara and Jean are killed and replaced by Clear and Kieran

So currently im not completly sure about: 

- The whole Garufan age (but i think they have to do something with the world reset, so not to sure if that even fits here)

So how i said, if you can help me out a little when sth is not right/other important events i missed i can always edit this.

Pls take in mind that the years may ofc not be completly accurate,

Edited by Kikss
more info added

Destruction of the Miera is indeed before Storm-9, but i don't know how many years before.

For Rune, i was confused too, tho i think she somehow fell into the voidal chasm ? Time here is pretty fucked up, so it would explain how she is still this young.

12 hours ago, Kikss said:

I remember someone posting a pretty good timeline some time ago, but that was at the time from like v10, i dont think it exists anymore. 

But we could try recreating it.

So I will just focus on the mainevents for now, but if you guys help me a little i can always edit some more in that one. 

So spoilers obv for V13 and WLL

Hide contents

Long time before Storm 9: Ancient pokemon war

Shortly before Storm 9 (less than a year): MC travels back to Past Aevium, Anathea dies and the protecors of Aevium fight Indriad

Year 0: Storm 9

Year ~20: Kenneth arrives in Aevium and marries Thaelia shortly after

Year ~31: Thaelia is killed and Aelita is born

Year ~34: Melia is adopted by Prof Jenner

Year ~41: Team Xens attack on the badlands, Celine gets wounded by Madame X and happens to be in a preservation crystal since then

Year ~46: Keta joins Team Xen

Year ~47: Death of Risa

Year ~48: The Main Characters arrives in Aevium

~badge 8: Death of Rune

~ badge 9: Xara and Jean are killed and replaced by Clear and Kieran

So currently im not completly sure about: 

- The whole Garufan age (but i think they have to do something with the world reset, so not to sure if that even fits here)

- The destruction of the Miera region (i always thought that happened before storm 9, but then Rune said she worked there as an undercover detective and she is definitly not like 50 years old, so yeah no plan, except time travelling is a part of this story too)

So how i said, if you can help me out a little when sth is not right/other important events i missed i can always edit this.

Pls take in mind that the years may ofc not be completly accurate,

Didn't meira region got destroyed because of the nuclear plant issue? Which was owned by blakeory's. And then he married a 25 yr old hazuki to inherit her fortune(Around the time of storm 9). So i guess what seemed like half a decade to rune and huey was actually much more than that. And then in the voidal chasm they found flora who herself isnt much old. Its definitly some problem of time perception and how things age in voidal chasm.
MAYBE because voidal chasm is the place where there's some kind of black hole/white hole kind of thing which connects to the universe of clear/kieran. And so time flows  slower in that place.

Since Gaeras real father was also caught in the voidal Chasm i think its safe to say that time is definitly a little weird in there.

gonna edit the miera region meltdown in, any other main events we can determine by time?

15 hours ago, Kikss said:

Since Gaeras real father was also caught in the voidal Chasm i think its safe to say that time is definitly a little weird in there.

gonna edit the miera region meltdown in, any other main events we can determine by time?

I vaguely remember that the radio tower burned down 10 yrs ago from preset date. Not really sure about this one