Spork + Delicia Sidegames Bug Reporting Thread

• Global Mods
32 minutes ago, apro said:

2. hit a Roserade with steel type Multi Attack. Is this related to the supposedly resolved bug involving steel types and Poison status(if Roserade had Poison Point)?

Pokemon Spork 2019. 01. 26. 19_14_35.png

1 hour ago, apro said:

theres another gem vendor in the game, at the battle frontier. The other was fixed, but this one still has no cancel option

Pokemon Spork 2019. 01. 26. 16_24_31.png

Oops, I forgot about the other vendor. And the error with Roserade does look like the one with poison status vs Steel and Poison types. 

Thank you for all the bug reports. Yesterday I said I would add in the remaining shinies today, but I think it'll be tomorrow along with fixes for these. 

• Like 1

DJ Ultra Beats now says that she hands out both the Static Badge and the Headphones Badge

The "Ace Assembly" in Party City only introduced themselves when I left the building, and not when I arrived.

Postgame rematch Jim's Bibarel holds a Lum Berry with Facade in its moveset. Facade is only better than Return if the user has a status condition, but Lum Berry would heal it.

Felicia's Pyroar is holding a Passho Berry and Luxray is holding an Air Balloon. In the reverse field, Pyroar resists water and Luxray resists ground, so other items would be more useful.

Triston's Pelipper is holding a Damp Rock to extend rain, but does not have a move or ability that would set up a weather condition.

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, apro said:

DJ Ultra Beats now says that she hands out both the Static Badge and the Headphones Badge

The "Ace Assembly" in Party City only introduced themselves when I left the building, and not when I arrived.

Postgame rematch Jim's Bibarel holds a Lum Berry with Facade in its moveset. Facade is only better than Return if the user has a status condition, but Lum Berry would heal it.

Felicia's Pyroar is holding a Passho Berry and Luxray is holding an Air Balloon. In the reverse field, Pyroar resists water and Luxray resists ground, so other items would be more useful.

Triston's Pelipper is holding a Damp Rock to extend rain, but does not have a move or ability that would set up a weather condition.

The issue with Pelipper which I didn't realize is that Drizzle wasn't in the correct ability slot in pokemon.txt. It was listed as its Hidden Ability instead of the second one (the same was true for Wingull and Hydration). 

I've fixed everything I think I can* that's been mentioned today and yesterday and am about to compress and reupload. 

*I'm unsure what to do for the poison one, so for now I just removed the blue color on it in the first post. I think I remember testing that one after Groniack gave me the script, but it's possible I'm remembering wrong, or that it worked for the situations I tested it in but there's 1 or 2 other situations where it still happens

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The issue with Pelipper which I didn't realize is that Drizzle wasn't in the correct ability slot in pokemon.txt. It was listed as its Hidden Ability instead of the second one (the same was true for Wingull and Hydration). 

I've fixed everything I think I can* that's been mentioned today and yesterday and am about to compress and reupload. 

*I'm unsure what to do for the poison one, so for now I just removed the blue color on it in the first post. I think I remember testing that one after Groniack gave me the script, but it's possible I'm remembering wrong, or that it worked for the situations I tested it in but there's 1 or 2 other situations where it still happens

I was using a Silvally which is usually a normal-type Pokémon and was only steel type because of its held item, so that might count as a special case (along with Arceus).

Oh there is a problem with poison point again? 😞 I thought we fixed that. Are you sure you have the latest version? I tested it again to see if there is a problem and it works fine for me...

@apro Can I ask you to check something at your scripts so as to see if you have the correct one?

image.png.68111d228180a28cbadc7ac5e62b26be.png

At script section PokeBattle_Battler at line 1449 do you have exactly what I show you here? If not, that must be the problem.

26 minutes ago, groniack said:

Oh there is a problem with poison point again? 😞 I thought we fixed that. Are you sure you have the latest version? I tested it again to see if there is a problem and it works fine for me...

@apro Can I ask you to check something at your scripts so as to see if you have the correct one?

image.png.68111d228180a28cbadc7ac5e62b26be.png

At script section PokeBattle_Battler at line 1449 do you have exactly what I show you here? If not, that must be the problem.

I'm quite sure I have the latest one, I had seen black trainer sprites and the updated gym leader teams with nicknames. Unfortunately I don't know how to check any kind of scripts, other than playing I only use the PBS files for gathering data.

The error occured when I used Multi-Attack on Portal Agent Rosanna's Roserade in Team Portal HQ while holding Steel Memory to turn Silvally into Steel-type.