Spork + Delicia Sidegames Bug Reporting Thread

I was somehow able to Dive in The Hip Hop Ship Shop without obtaining the HM first. Probably because the Dive spot can be reached from the Ground(no surf needed) and may have been set so that Dive is always working(thinking you couldn't Dive either way unless you are on water, which needs Surf and they are obtained together)

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, apro said:

At the Fork In The Road, the east path can be Accessed earlier than the north path, but has unreasonably high leveled Wild mons(45 vs 36-38 in west and 41 in north)

It's intentional for the fork to be accessible. I didn't really take the level difference between the East and West Forks into consideration before, but I'm neutral about it since Lee's Pokemon are close-equal to those levels (43-45). 

1 hour ago, apro said:

I was somehow able to Dive in The Hip Hop Ship Shop without obtaining the HM first. Probably because the Dive spot can be reached from the Ground(no surf needed) and may have been set so that Dive is always working(thinking you couldn't Dive either way unless you are on water, which needs Surf and they are obtained together)

This is because of how Dive is evented in Spork, correct. It's something I overlooked until it was pointed out last year but I don't really mind. 

1 hour ago, apro said:

What is Route 2?

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 16. 21_13_14.png

That would be leftover data from the default Essentials map. I thought I got rid of all of that a few months ago, but I didn't see that one. 

sprite doubling bug in Sea Star Society (only while standing on this column)

Possile cause: maps connect incorrectly and this tile belongs to both maps. Upper sprite remains if going left and lower if going right

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 19. 16_24_10.png

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, apro said:

This trader has no cancel option (escape button doesn't work)

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 19. 17_11_36.png

This one is my fault for being lazy. Someone mentioned that I forgot to include Fire Gems as an option here, and when I was putting it in, I didn't feel like going back through and rewriting all of the conditional branch. At the time I just didn't think it was worth doing that just to have it in alphabetical order like the rest were, but I didn't realize it would cause this to happen. 

When changing between Father's Day or Mother's Day Meowstic, you do not loose your "Meowstic-ness" so the game counts you as being both at the same time instead of just one or the other, causing bugs like these

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 23. 16_01_05.png

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 23. 16_02_49.png

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 23. 16_03_23.png

Pokemon Spork 2018. 10. 23. 16_04_15.png

I have a bug where Future Sight failed in battle. It was used by the opponent, then the opponent fainted before it was supposed to hit me, but I didn't change Pokémon or anything so it should have hit normally. Don't have a Dark-type in my party either.