Spork + Delicia Sidegames Bug Reporting Thread

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, hotbootytoucher said:

Hi

have been getting this on my screen and have no idea to fix it bc it keeps closing my game Game.rxdata 123.87 kB · 1 download image.png.c6ad6032e7e909c26f45b4897c3e3dd6.png

image.png

I get the same error when loading up the save file, and opening in RPG Maker gives a different error message:

3NvSlTe.png

My first thought is that both error messages mention "updateMap". Did you happen to update from a version with older maps recently?

15 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I get the same error when loading up the save file, and opening in RPG Maker gives a different error message:

3NvSlTe.png

My first thought is that both error messages mention "updateMap". Did you happen to update from a version with older maps recently?

Never have touched any of the files at all

33 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Do you remember the last things you were doing when you were playing before the error happened?

all i did was save the game and close it out. don't remember doing anyhting else

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, hotbootytoucher said:

all i did was save the game and close it out. don't remember doing anyhting else

Sorry for the late reply, it was nighttime for me for the past couple posts. I tried to find what I could about the error by searching online and only got 2 results. One was an error that was similar but not exactly the same (maybe just because it's a different Essentials version) and mentioned corrupted map data. The other one was a thread with the exact same error, but no one replied to it. 

Do you play on PC or Joiplay? I've heard of Joiplay having some issues with displaying maps or showing black space in parts of them.

5 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Sorry for the late reply, it was nighttime for me for the past couple posts. I tried to find what I could about the error by searching online and only got 2 results. One was an error that was similar but not exactly the same (maybe just because it's a different Essentials version) and mentioned corrupted map data. The other one was a thread with the exact same error, but no one replied to it. 

Do you play on PC or Joiplay? I've heard of Joiplay having some issues with displaying maps or showing black space in parts of them.

i play on pc

• Global Mods
57 minutes ago, hotbootytoucher said:

sorry for late response, no it still shows same screen

The last thing I can think of at the moment is if redownloading fixes it? IIRC there've been a few times where redownloading fixed errors, maybe some files didn't fully download.  

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I haven't met some criteria or gotten far enough, but I wasn't sure where else to ask this. I'm in the Sea Star Society and I have spoken to Tinkaton, but when I then go to the Tinkatink they just say their names but don't move otherwise. 

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Nihilego said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I haven't met some criteria or gotten far enough, but I wasn't sure where else to ask this. I'm in the Sea Star Society and I have spoken to Tinkaton, but when I then go to the Tinkatink they just say their names but don't move otherwise. 

They never visually move from their spot, but the quest variable progresses when you speak to them after having spoken to the Tinkaton.

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

They never visually move from their spot, but the quest variable progresses when you speak to them after having spoken to the Tinkaton.

Ohhh, I get it now. Thank you!

This game is such fun, too. Thank you for making it!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 10:52 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The last thing I can think of at the moment is if redownloading fixes it? IIRC there've been a few times where redownloading fixed errors, maybe some files didn't fully download. 

should i delete the game and redownload?

On 3/24/2024 at 8:20 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Yeah, you'll still have your save file since it's stored in a different place so it's safe to delete and redownload. 

still doesnt work, my discord is hotbootytoucher if u need to reach me

• Global Mods
20 hours ago, hotbootytoucher said:

still doesnt work, my discord is hotbootytoucher if u need to reach me

Sorry for the late reply, I saw this post when I woke up and forgot to get back to it later. If nothing we've tried so far has worked, I can't think of any other ideas at the moment. Sorry for not being able to help, I think this is the first time this error has come up. I'll let you know if I think of anything else in the future.