Spork + Delicia Sidegames Bug Reporting Thread

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, foulplayatagarbodorprice said:

Oh, I apologies. I am on the newest version with gen 9 mons. Its just that when i dont see the guardian in the help section i search it up in the legendary side quest document in the celebi section and see that the snorlax mission is still needed. Thanks for clearing that up.
with that being said, i a having soem trouble with the false fortune quest. Particularly the part that said "you will be awake and dreaming at the same time..." i assume this is refrence to when i was in the dreams that felicia set up in the dark dungeon. The thing is, im way past that now, right before the stell gym and im still unable to get past that quest.

It looks like I forgot to update the legendarysidequests notepad file with the updated fortune. I'll do that now. Sorry for the confusion! 

I just looked in the False Fortune event pages and I can see why it's not progressing. For some reason, there's a "Control Self Switch B" requirement in the event page for Mable to acknowledge that you've seen the Litwick in Felicia's dream, but I never actually used Control Self Switch B in any of Mable's event pages. This was probably a misclick when I was updating the Snorlax fortune to the Help Board fortune. 

I'm unable to reupload fixing this globally at the moment, because I'm in the middle of adding a batch of map revamps Enigma made (which are for the areas you happen to be close to right now, if you're right before the Steel Gym), but I can fix it for you individually. I've attached my file for the False Fortunes map to the post. After downloading, add it to Spork's Data folder and when asked to replace, say yes. Hopefully this will allow you to proceed. If not, please let me know.

Map121.rxdata

37 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It looks like I forgot to update the legendarysidequests notepad file with the updated fortune. I'll do that now. Sorry for the confusion! 

I just looked in the False Fortune event pages and I can see why it's not progressing. For some reason, there's a "Control Self Switch B" requirement in the event page for Mable to acknowledge that you've seen the Litwick in Felicia's dream, but I never actually used Control Self Switch B in any of Mable's event pages. This was probably a misclick when I was updating the Snorlax fortune to the Help Board fortune. 

I'm unable to reupload fixing this globally at the moment, because I'm in the middle of adding a batch of map revamps Enigma made (which are for the areas you happen to be close to right now, if you're right before the Steel Gym), but I can fix it for you individually. I've attached my file for the False Fortunes map to the post. After downloading, add it to Spork's Data folder and when asked to replace, say yes. Hopefully this will allow you to proceed. If not, please let me know.

Map121.rxdata 36.62 kB · 0 downloads

Works perfectly, thank you so much

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

So i dont know if this is a bug or it has been changed to something else and im just not

aware. But when my nincada evolve, i only got a ninjask and no shedinja. I had a opening spot on my team and balls to spare in my bags to. But i dont see a shedinja either in my team or pc

Edited by foulplayatagarbodorprice

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, foulplayatagarbodorprice said:

So i dont know if this is a bug or it has been changed to something else and im just not

aware. But when my nincada evolve, i only got a ninjask and no shedinja. I had a opening spot on my team and balls to spare in my bags to. But i dont see a shedinja either in my team or pc

I just tested this and the same happened to me. Looking in pokemon.text, I think it's because Nincada's evolutions are set as: 

NINJASK,Level,20,SHEDINJA,Level,20

In addition to Shedinja's canon evolution method being a lot more specific than what it's set to here, I'm guessing that because both their methods are the same, the game is choosing Ninjask by default because it's the first one mentioned. 

I don't know how to script the evolution method for Shedinja since it's very unique and complex, so for the next reupload, I'll just have Nincada evolve into Shedinja through a Dusk Stone. 

In the meantime, I can give you a Shedinja if you send me your save file. Instructions if needed, this guide was written for Reborn but works with fangames in general: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

19 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I just tested this and the same happened to me. Looking in pokemon.text, I think it's because Nincada's evolutions are set as: 

In addition to Shedinja's canon evolution method being a lot more specific than what it's set to here, I'm guessing that because both their methods are the same, the game is choosing Ninjask by default because it's the first one mentioned. 

I don't know how to script the evolution method for Shedinja since it's very unique and complex, so for the next reupload, I'll just have Nincada evolve into Shedinja through a Dusk Stone. 

In the meantime, I can give you a Shedinja if you send me your save file. Instructions if needed, this guide was written for Reborn but works with fangames in general: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

Oh its ine, i hae already got one in myself since its only for the dex entry. But thanks for the offer. Glad to know it isnt just probblem with my game

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
On 10/7/2023 at 8:40 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Got around to this just now and I was wrong about their evolution methods. Instead of Level, they're listed as Ninjask and Shedinja respectively. I might have saw the number 20 and my brain just read Level on autopilot. 

I looked in the scripts and "Ninjask" and "Shedinja" are defined as evolution methods there. I'm not sure why they aren't working despite that. I'm 100% sure I've never edited their evo methods, as I didn't even know they were defined in the scripts until just now. I'm also pretty sure I've never touched the evolutions script section at all. 

I changed their evo methods to level 20 for Ninjask and Dusk Stone for Shedinja. This means two Nincada would be needed to get both of them, but Shedinja will at least be obtainable now. 

• 1 month later...

I'm in the Legend Dairy, but when I do the Ninja's mision, it always bug. When I defeat him and I talk with the farmer and Miltank, my game crashes and the character don't move. I tried to saved the game before I battle with the ninja and do it several times, but the result is always the same.

I hope that you could help me!

image.png.1b77e7db4d89b1a1344a3c72b73e4937.png

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, NCB43 said:

I'm in the Legend Dairy, but when I do the Ninja's mision, it always bug. When I defeat him and I talk with the farmer and Miltank, my game crashes and the character don't move. I tried to saved the game before I battle with the ninja and do it several times, but the result is always the same.

I hope that you could help me!

image.png.1b77e7db4d89b1a1344a3c72b73e4937.png

I just checked the Legend Dairy map and I think I know what's happening. I didn't take into account that the farmer has a move route here, and it looks like he ends up stuck because the Miltank I placed there last reupload is in his way. 

I moved the Miltank further to the right. If you place the attached map file in the data folder, are you able to get past this event?

Map085.rxdata

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I just checked the Legend Dairy map and I think I know what's happening. I didn't take into account that the farmer has a move route here, and it looks like he ends up stuck because the Miltank I placed there last reupload is in his way. 

I moved the Miltank further to the right. If you place the attached map file in the data folder, are you able to get past this event?

Map085.rxdata 43.7 kB · 0 downloads

I tried, but I think that I did a mistake. When I get stucked in the game, I try to move and press all the buttons and accidently saved the game in the bug. Indeed, when I closed the game and I enter again, I'm on the same bug and I can't move. Maybe the solution for me is to reset the game. Idk. 

I moved the attached map file in the data folder, but I can't move neither.

Just now, NCB43 said:

I tried, but I think that I did a mistake. When I get stucked in the game, I try to move and press all the buttons and accidently saved the game in the bug. Indeed, when I closed the game and I enter again, I'm on the same bug and I can't move. Maybe the solution for me is to reset the game. Idk. 

I moved the attached map file in the data folder, but I can't move neither.

Additionally, I can't go to the menu or try another think. The only button that works is the letter "D", that can save the game without go to the menu. :(

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, NCB43 said:

Additionally, I can't go to the menu or try another think. The only button that works is the letter "D", that can save the game without go to the menu. :(

Would you be able to send your save file? I'm wondering if I'd be able to help unstuck the game from there.

Instructions if needed, this was written for Reborn but will work for Spork too: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

It's late here and I'm going to sleep soon, so I apologize in advance if it's tomorrow when I see your reply. 

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Would you be able to send your save file? I'm wondering if I'd be able to help unstuck the game from there.

Instructions if needed, this was written for Reborn but will work for Spork too: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

It's late here and I'm going to sleep soon, so I apologize in advance if it's tomorrow when I see your reply. 

Don't be sorry, thanks to you for being so attentive!! Luv your you! Have a good sleep!!

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, NCB43 said:

Don't be sorry, thanks to you for being so attentive!! Luv your you! Have a good sleep!!

Game.rxdata 127.58 kB · 1 download

Thanks! Here's your save file, I was able to move after speaking to the farmer! 

Game.rxdata

Hello! I'm still very new to this game, but is Hyperspace Hole supposed to do nothing? At first it says something about the pokemon being happy, and then nothing... After I pick the move again, it just says it failed. I just think it's a little strange, seeing as Hyperspace Hole and Hyperspace Fury are Hoopa's signature moves... (Haven't tried Hyperspace Fury yet though). Thanks in advance and have a lovely day! Love the game so far!

• Like 1

• Global Mods
10 hours ago, Jazzy_Cat said:

Hello! I'm still very new to this game, but is Hyperspace Hole supposed to do nothing? At first it says something about the pokemon being happy, and then nothing... After I pick the move again, it just says it failed. I just think it's a little strange, seeing as Hyperspace Hole and Hyperspace Fury are Hoopa's signature moves... (Haven't tried Hyperspace Fury yet though). Thanks in advance and have a lovely day! Love the game so far!

Thank you for your kind words about the game, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I tested Hyperspace Hole just now and it had the wrong move effect, it was using Happy Hour's function code. Fixed for next reupload!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Thank you for your kind words about the game, I'm glad you're enjoying it! I tested Hyperspace Hole just now and it had the wrong move effect, it was using Happy Hour's function code. Fixed for next reupload!

You're very welcome, I really do love the game! And thank you for the quick fix, it'll make me enjoy the game even more since Hoopa is my favourite Pokémon :)

• Like 1

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Jazzy_Cat said:

You're very welcome, I really do love the game! And thank you for the quick fix, it'll make me enjoy the game even more since Hoopa is my favourite Pokémon :)

Oh, for clarification, fixed for next reupload means that the next reupload will have it fixed. The current upload hasn't been updated, it's just been fixed on my end and that fix will be public the next time I reupload. Sorry for the miscommunication 😅 and for the late reply. I've been hyperfocusing on the Pokemon DLC and it seems like that's made me forget to check the site as often.

The next reupload will be some time still, but I can upload the individual files here that would fix the move for you! I've already turned my computer off and am going to sleep soon (it's 1 AM for me), so I'll be able to send you the files tomorrow! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Oh, for clarification, fixed for next reupload means that the next reupload will have it fixed. The current upload hasn't been updated, it's just been fixed on my end and that fix will be public the next time I reupload. Sorry for the miscommunication 😅 and for the late reply. I've been hyperfocusing on the Pokemon DLC and it seems like that's made me forget to check the site as often.

The next reupload will be some time still, but I can upload the individual files here that would fix the move for you! I've already turned my computer off and am going to sleep soon (it's 1 AM for me), so I'll be able to send you the files tomorrow! 

Oh, okay! I get it :) And don't worry about it, I understand. I know how it is when you're hyperfocusing on something ^_^

And thank you so much, I would love to get the files here! Sleep well, and I look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks once again! :D

• Like 1

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Jazzy_Cat said:

Oh, okay! I get it :) And don't worry about it, I understand. I know how it is when you're hyperfocusing on something ^_^

And thank you so much, I would love to get the files here! Sleep well, and I look forward to hearing from you again. Thanks once again! :D

Thank you for your patience and understanding! I think this is the file that should update the move. You would just need to download it and place it in the game's Data folder, replacing the existing one. If after downloading the file here, Hoopa still thinks it's supposed to be using Happyspace Hole instead of Hyperspace Hole, please let me know and I'll send a new copy of the Data folder as a (hyperspace) whole!

moves.dat

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Thank you for your patience and understanding! I think this is the file that should update the move. You would just need to download it and place it in the game's Data folder, replacing the existing one. If after downloading the file here, Hoopa still thinks it's supposed to be using Happyspace Hole instead of Hyperspace Hole, please let me know and I'll send a new copy of the Data folder as a (hyperspace) whole!

moves.dat 10.91 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much, it works perfectly now! Hoopa is no longer using Happyspace Hole XD I really appreciate it! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a great game to play! ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HI!
i dont know where else i can ask this since this is the only forum that im aware of. But just in case that this is also a bug, i want to ask how do i evolve dipplin to hydrapple? cause i dont see it mentioned in the evo change doc so i assume its not changed. But when i check with the game. There is no Dragon Cheer move. And while im at it, it would be very much appricated if someone can tell me how can i get blood moon ursaluna. 
Thanks!

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, foulplayatagarbodorprice said:

HI!
i dont know where else i can ask this since this is the only forum that im aware of. But just in case that this is also a bug, i want to ask how do i evolve dipplin to hydrapple? cause i dont see it mentioned in the evo change doc so i assume its not changed. But when i check with the game. There is no Dragon Cheer move. And while im at it, it would be very much appricated if someone can tell me how can i get blood moon ursaluna. 
Thanks!

Hi! I wasn't confident I could script Dragon Cheer, so Dipplin evolves into Hydrapple with another Syrupy Apple. I realized that I forgot to note this in the notepad file a couple hours after the reupload 😅 so it's noted there for next reupload! 

Bloodmoon Ursaluna is a placeholder for now if you speak to Couragi at Crystal Caverns (you can get to where Couragi is immediately if you enter through Marvelous Marsh). When the next batch of map revamps is completed, Bloodmoon Ursaluna will be obtainable through a sidequest in a new map. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hi! I wasn't confident I could script Dragon Cheer, so Dipplin evolves into Hydrapple with another Syrupy Apple. I realized that I forgot to note this in the notepad file a couple hours after the reupload 😅 so it's noted there for next reupload! 

Bloodmoon Ursaluna is a placeholder for now if you speak to Couragi at Crystal Caverns (you can get to where Couragi is immediately if you enter through Marvelous Marsh). When the next batch of map revamps is completed, Bloodmoon Ursaluna will be obtainable through a sidequest in a new map. 

Thank you very much!
I very much look forwards to the futures updates

• Like 1

• 1 month later...