Need a grass type mon

roh092

Hey guys, I kinda lack a grass type pokemon, if possible will anyone suggest a good one available now. I just finished the battle with geara and zetta and about to challenge amber.

My current team,

Infernape 

Lycanroc - Dusk 

Krookodile 

Vaporeon 

Heliolisk

Meowstic

In rotation

Absol, A-Muk, Drapion.

I have a phantump and roselia caught, should i choose btw them or get a new mon. Any suggestions on my team is also welcome :)

48 minutes ago, roh092 said:

Hey guys, I kinda lack a grass type pokemon, if possible will anyone suggest a good one available now. I just finished the battle with geara and zetta and about to challenge amber.

My current team,

Infernape 

Lycanroc - Dusk 

Krookodile 

Vaporeon 

Heliolisk

Meowstic

In rotation

Absol, A-Muk, Drapion.

I have a phantump and roselia caught, should i choose btw them or get a new mon. Any suggestions on my team is also welcome :)

if you backtrack to goldenwood cave whenever possible you could acquire a leavanny which would not only be a decent grass type since its able to learn the iconic leaf blade but also makes for a decent bug type as well, a solid physical attacker imo especially since it can get swords dance and even fell stinger

41 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

if you backtrack to goldenwood cave whenever possible you could acquire a leavanny which would not only be a decent grass type since its able to learn the iconic leaf blade but also makes for a decent bug type as well, a solid physical attacker imo especially since it can get swords dance and even fell stinger

Oh, thanks but it seems a bit frail to me and i forgot i had one in my pc. If you dont mind, would you suggest a good moveset for the mon?

thanks, I just finished those help requests got a bulbasaur egg and rowlett. 

So currently i have

pumpkaboo

phantump

bulbasaur 

sewaddle

rowlet

which is the better one and if you all dont mind can u give an appropriate moveset, or should i get another mon?

Edited by roh092

oooh the roselia would actually be great after evolving it since it can run toxic and has plenty of self sustain due to giga drain and natural cure should you get statused and can swap out............ for a moveset for it i'd recommend giga drain, toxic, sludge bomb and maybe toxic spikes if possible

23 hours ago, roh092 said:

My current team,

Infernape 

Lycanroc - Dusk 

Krookodile 

Vaporeon 

Heliolisk

Meowstic

In rotation

Absol, A-Muk, Drapion.

Believe it or not victreebell turned out be a very good mon in my run tsarenna and venausaur should also be available to you

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

oooh the roselia would actually be great after evolving it since it can run toxic and has plenty of self sustain due to giga drain and natural cure should you get statused and can swap out............ for a moveset for it i'd recommend giga drain, toxic, sludge bomb and maybe toxic spikes if possible

thanks for the suggestion, but i kinda wanna use another mon, always had roserade in almost every game its available😅 sorry for not mentioning that in the post.

Venusaur would be good for the endish game after amber, as it resists electric and resists and is super effective against grass in those gyms. Good bulk with decent coverage also makes it good later against rock and ground. 

Giga drain, sludge bomb, leech seed, and a fourth move of choice is a good moveset, with leech seed being good for other teammates. Plus if you have access to drought later on. you could build a chlorophyll team, and venusaur is arguably the best chlorophyll user.

Apart from that, tangrowth is good, and i think tangela is in either the safari zone or upcoming, i cant tell which one, all i know it's confirmed at black steeple. Tangrowth is great though, great physical bulk and coverage through giga drain, sludge bomb, knock off, earthquake, plus regenerator make it basically unkillable. Underrated, and i think it'd be a good pokemon to use.

1 minute ago, 5uperdawg said:

Venusaur would be good for the endish game after amber, as it resists electric and resists and is super effective against grass in those gyms. Good bulk with decent coverage also makes it good later against rock and ground. 

Giga drain, sludge bomb, leech seed, and a fourth move of choice is a good moveset, with leech seed being good for other teammates. Plus if you have access to drought later on. you could build a chlorophyll team, and venusaur is arguably the best chlorophyll user.

Apart from that, tangrowth is good, and i think tangela is in either the safari zone or upcoming, i cant tell which one, all i know it's confirmed at black steeple. Tangrowth is great though, great physical bulk and coverage through giga drain, sludge bomb, knock off, earthquake, plus regenerator make it basically unkillable. Underrated, and i think it'd be a good pokemon to use.

Thanks, will definitely try out these mons, i also have an interest in trevenant, so right now venausaur and trevenant are in training..

Cradily- great wall, water pivot, and sustain

Leafeon- chlorophyll, high attack stat, crest, swords dance

Ludicolo- a given

Breloom- spore spam

Amoongus- tangrowth but better

Whimsicott- prankster set up misty terr (not as useful in v13), sunny day, tailwind, and suicide memento