Ragxenak

I could see a Samson-Ciel kind of ship. Deffinitely felt like something was going on between them. I'd say Radomus-Serra maybe, but it felt like they were kind of past that point (at least for now) and I'm pretty sure Cain will go back to his flirty style once everything is done with.

• Like 1

While romance isn't planned I personally wouldn't mind programming in some sort of date event or maybe ones that let you form a strong bond with the character, myself. (Been writing some for Empyrean) However its alot more complicated in Reborns case due having about 4 times the amount of characters and the massive age range of said characters keep in mind that Cain is still 15.

My ships are Taka x Luna, Hardy x Aya, Adrienn x Arclight, Laura x Bennett, Ciel x Samson x Terra, maybe Radomus x Serra, Lumi kinda, maybe has a crush on Noel (i think), Cal x Victoria, IF I were to pair up Cain with someone (but sadly not MC, we are too old for him *cries in a corner*), it would be Charlotte

There's the whole meme El x Solaris ship hehe

Aand among MC ships I like Fern x Alice OR Fern x Decibel (once again, sadly, Cain is off-limits т.т)

And I don't think Julia, Florinia, Amaria and Titania would want to have a relationship with anyone anytime soon 

On 1/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, Black Hoof said:

I would like Radomus and Gardevoir (if she's brought back) to finally jump in and do it.

If this happens my first order as the new Champion of Reborn would be to arrest him for Pokephilia and maybe brainwashing. (I've just beaten Amaria so I don't know if he and Gardevoir are together, tho I have some suspicions, or if he brainwashed Luna, brainwashing El immediately afterwards is such a stupid move for a man considered to be so smart.)

Edit:I've played the part when you find out about them and I'm honestly both disgusted and pity them at the same time. Radomus was suffering a lot from his wife's death and Gardevoir unknowingly traced his feelings for her towards him and from there stuff became messy. From how things are looking currently his arc may be about him letting go of all of his grief and by that his relationship with Gardevoir too.

Edited by EmilianTheRed

My tea is mostly on Taka x MC (obviously), MC x Cain, Victoria x Cal, Hardy x Aya, MC x DJ Arclight, MC x Corrin Rogue, Cain x Adrienn, Randomus x Serra, MC x Adrienn and mainly Samson x Ciel.

However a honourable cake, even if they didn't interact mostly, (but would work):

1. Luna x Titania (mostly bc of the fantasy theme stuff)
  2. Terra x Lin (maybe as chaotic duo)
  3. Florinia x Julia (would make a cute couple)
  4. Saphira x Titania (2 killer queens :3)
  5. Taka x Amaria (Would love to see them help each other with their issues and bond together ❤)

Annnd here are my Darkships, which would contain heavily dark romance and manipulation😶👉🏽👈🏽🖤:

1. Fern x MC (Would love to see him as a manipulator, especially taking advantage of their vulnerability)
  2. Lin x Sirius (needs some dark romance as they are villains and I see Lin being the dominate one towards Sirius)
  3. Saphira x Sigmund (same with some horrid mind games, like if he's a psychiatrist, then he'll pull some tricks for some weakness of hers).
  4. Blake x Victoria (mostly a what if- scenario with Cal leaving Team Meteor before the events of Apophyll Academy and his brother grows jealous and targets his girlfriend for such)
  5. Solaris x Lin (ehm... kinda maybe... hehe...😶👉🏽👈🏽)

Yeah, that's my list for now on. Will grow more bigger, if I'm thinking back about some... scrapped ideas

8 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

My tea is mostly on Taka x MC (obviously), MC x Cain, Victoria x Cal, Hardy x Aya, MC x DJ Arclight, MC x Corrin Rogue, Cain x Adrienn, Randomus x Serra, MC x Adrienn and mainly Samson x Ciel.

However a honourable cake, even if they didn't interact mostly, (but would work):

1. Luna x Titania (mostly bc of the fantasy theme stuff)
  2. Terra x Lin (maybe as chaotic duo)
  3. Florinia x Julia (would make a cute couple)
  4. Saphira x Titania (2 killer queens :3)
  5. Taka x Amaria (Would love to see them help each other with their issues and bond together ❤)

Annnd here are my Darkships, which would contain heavily dark romance and manipulation😶👉🏽👈🏽🖤:

1. Fern x MC (Would love to see him as a manipulator, especially taking advantage of their vulnerability)
  2. Lin x Sirius (needs some dark romance as they are villains and I see Lin being the dominate one towards Sirius)
  3. Saphira x Sigmund (same with some horrid mind games, like if he's a psychiatrist, then he'll pull some tricks for some weakness of hers).
  4. Blake x Victoria (mostly a what if- scenario with Cal leaving Team Meteor before the events of Apophyll Academy and his brother grows jealous and targets his girlfriend for such)
  5. Solaris x Lin (ehm... kinda maybe... hehe...😶👉🏽👈🏽)

Yeah, that's my list for now on. Will grow more bigger, if I'm thinking back about some... scrapped ideas

Ehh, personally I wanna see MC tease Fern to death and embarass him ((god i love seeing such jerks being put into their place yeah i'm a bit sadistic))

I agree with you about Lin x Terra, Florinia x Julia, Saphira x Titania and Taka x MC, but like I said earlier I don't think the Onyx school four is ready for relationships and there are hints that Taka likes Luna, soooo....

But, hypothetically, yep

And you have got me curios about these scrapped ideas, hehe 🌚

Did someone say shipping?

My ships are Taka x MC, Hardy x Aya, Cain x Charlotte, Florinia x Julia, Ciel x Samson, and Radomus x Serra.

I don't really ship anyone with Luna, Lin, Titania, and Amaria, but Luna with Taka sounds cute.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:37 AM, Black Hoof said:

I would like Radomus and Gardevoir (if she's brought back) to finally jump in and do it.

Why I don't see them being together (since Gossip is a pokemon), I definitely see them being a one sided romance. With her having feelings for him, but him not returning said feelings.

11 hours ago, Lexi Starr said:

Why I don't see them being together (since Gossip is a pokemon), I definitely see them being a one sided romance. With her having feelings for him, but him not returning said feelings.

I, for one, would prefer Radomus not to stay chained to the past, and open his heart again ; and with everything that has been happening in Reborn, they shouldn't let their love be bound by which species they belong to. (now that doesn't mean they would find an egg at the day care!)

Edited by Black Hoof
Typo

18 hours ago, Lexi Starr said:

Now that's pretty difficult to say given his silence when Gardevoir kept insisting that they are a couple. He could have not said anything because what she said was true or because he was ignoring her because he's heard it from her too many times.

And the story seems to imply that Radomus and Serra would become a thing, given Luna's dialogue and Gardevoir's possessiveness of him when he was talking to her.

Personaly I feel that if he truly is in a relationship with her he should at least stop treating her like a pokemon (and by that I mean sending her into battles and stuff).

On 1/12/2021 at 11:30 AM, EmilianTheRed said:

Now that's pretty difficult to say given his silence when Gardevoir kept insisting that they are a couple. He could have not said anything because what she said was true or because he was ignoring her because he's heard it from her too many times.

And the story seems to imply that Radomus and Serra would become a thing, given Luna's dialogue and Gardevoir's possessiveness of him when he was talking to her.

Personaly I feel that if he truly is in a relationship with her he should at least stop treating her like a pokemon (and by that I mean sending her into battles and stuff).

Radomus:

Mega-evolves wife and sends her into battle

• Upvote 2

On 1/11/2021 at 11:21 AM, alisekoroleva said:

But, hypothetically, yep

And you have got me curios about these scrapped ideas, hehe 🌚

Trust me. My mind is full with infinite creativity, so it's common for me to produce them... But in order to find the perfect piece for, you have to experiment with those ideas. And it takes lots of time.

2 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Radomus:

I have the theory, that Gossip Gardevoir once belonged to his late wife, before her death, as a Ralts. Maybe she told GG to protect him at her stead and that could explain it all...

2 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

I have the theory, that Gossip Gardevoir once belonged to his late wife, before her death, as a Ralts. Maybe she told GG to protect him at her stead and that could explain it all...

Is it a theory at all? Cuz I think that's what actually happenned, GG's dialogue in the Void proves it

9 hours ago, alisekoroleva said:

Is it a theory at all? Cuz I think that's what actually happenned, GG's dialogue in the Void proves it

What part of the dialogue confirms it? I played it recently and if you're talking about her love for Radomus she pretty much just Traced Radomus' longing for his wife back to him.

Edited by EmilianTheRed

8 minutes ago, EmilianTheRed said:

What part of the dialogue confirms it? I played it recently and if you're talking about her love for Rad she pretty much just Traced Radomus' longing for his wife back to him.

I think I remember G. Gardevoir saying in the Void that she may have mirrored Radomus' wife's love for him.

Yet, a true love could still emerge from there. Radomus could realize how he feels after losing her in the secret base, and she could find out what she truly feels from there, if she's brought back. But this is just my assumtion.

4 minutes ago, Black Hoof said:

Ah, indeed.

But I still hold onto my hopes for what will happen in Episode 19.

I personally think that he will get together with Serra because of how much foreshadowing there was and then when Gardevoir comes back she will go full Amaria mode (and by that I mean one of 2 ways: suicidal or murderous) because of how much she got attached to him and we will have to deal with her one way or another.

Edited by EmilianTheRed

5 minutes ago, EmilianTheRed said:

I personally think that he will get together with Serra because of how much foreshadowing there was and then when Gardevoir comes back she will go full Amaria mode (and by that I mean one of 2 ways: suicidal or murderous) because of how much she got attached to him.

That is possible as well.

15 hours ago, SadMoney said:

Radomus:

"Use Return!"

'One-hit-KO.'

• Like 1