Ragxenak

On 1/10/2021 at 10:17 AM, LeoYT said:

While romance isn't planned I personally wouldn't mind programming in some sort of date event or maybe ones that let you form a strong bond with the character, myself. (Been writing some for Empyrean) However its alot more complicated in Reborns case due having about 4 times the amount of characters and the massive age range of said characters keep in mind that Cain is still 15.

Wait... if Cain is still 15, then what is the MC's age...? (I just started Reborn in 2024, nice to meet ya!) 

Edited by Ambulanche

On 1/10/2021 at 6:29 PM, Lillietea said:

My ships are Taka x Luna, Hardy x Aya, Adrienn x Arclight, Laura x Bennett, Ciel x Samson x Terra, maybe Radomus x Serra, Lumi kinda, maybe has a crush on Noel (i think), Cal x Victoria, IF I were to pair up Cain with someone (but sadly not MC, we are too old for him *cries in a corner*), it would be Charlotte

There's the whole meme El x Solaris ship hehe

Aand among MC ships I like Fern x Alice OR Fern x Decibel (once again, sadly, Cain is off-limits т.т)

And I don't think Julia, Florinia, Amaria and Titania would want to have a relationship with anyone anytime soon 

Eeehhh WHAAAAT?! nawww too bad, I was hoping the MC can date Cain tho 😭

(btw hi thereee, I just started playing Pokemon Reborn in 2024 🤣

3 hours ago, Ambulanche said:

Eeehhh WHAAAAT?! nawww too bad, I was hoping the MC can date Cain tho 😭

(btw hi thereee, I just started playing Pokemon Reborn in 2024 🤣

Oooff, I've been here since 2017.... And tbh, I was kiiiindaa too young for this game at the time. Buuuuuttt,,, all the mature stuff just flew over my head, thanks to my 13-year-old self's innocence and to the fact that I didn't know English well at the time and basically learned as I went along. (Also yeah! Reborn is the main reason why I even know English as well as I do! And now I'm a linguistics major at uni, and I'm gonna be a translator/editor!! Crazy, right?)

Also whoops. Cal/Victoria flew outta the window. No spoilers tho. And Taka and Luna are more like friends; if anything, Taka has more chemistry with Ace and MC. Luna seems more aro/ace or demi. Cain isn't ready for romance, despite his flirty personality, and Charlotte doesn't really give a damn about this whole dating stuff.